BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Lip Liner

Score an A+ with this full color lip liner in every shade of fabulous from nudes to berries! Easyliner for Lips is the perfect prep-step for a polished lip look! Outline your lips before adding lipstick, or use alone as a semi-matte lip color—just fill in your entire lip area and that’s it!

• Lines and accentuates
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Glides on smooth
  • Retractable—no sharpening needed
  • Complements your favorite lipstick
  • Can be worn on its own
  • Made in USA

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystallina), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

• Are this lip liner good5 Answers
  • Is this good and smooth and where can i find it3 Answers
  • I have tried this shade is their any nude shade that look...1 Answers
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is my go to lip liner. It is mechanical, (which is my preference), the formula is creamy and glides on smoothly, and it is very affordable. I started using these pencils probably 7or 8 years ago, and they are still my go to lip pencil. The shade "tawny" is my favorite and is definitely one of those "your lips but better" shades. I actually have recommended this pencil to several people and they love it. I would never pay for a high end lip liner after finding these.
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
I am a log time user of these liners, and truly go back time and time again to repurchase key shades. Unfortunately, the shade range is less than impressive, but the shades they do have are staples. They are insanely inexpensive, and the retractable format makes them extremely user friendly. I use “Tawny” multiple times a week.
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
My favorite lip liner is by Jordana! I love the shade Tawny because it’s natural and just gives a “your lips but better” color. I’ve repurchased so many times and will continue to do so! Not to mention it’s $3 or less! I get mine at Walgreens.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
Amazing lip liners. Jordana lip liners has to be my favorite drugstore lip pensils. They are pigmented and best of all go on and apply very smoothly. They have a lot of shades to choose from and are very inexpensive.
kayleigh k.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: 10 PLUSH PLUM, 25 ROSE CRUSH, 06 CABERNET more...
My favorite lip liner brand. Totally affordable and works so well. I use the liner either alone or under lipstick and my lipstick does not move. The colors are super pretty and work well with so many lipstick colors. 100% would recommend. I wish more people knew about this brand!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
This is the perfect lip liner! The pencil is nice because it allows the liner to go on really smooth and creamy without any tugging. This lasts for hours. This lipliner performs like a high end pencil for a fraction of the price. What a value! I cannot say enou JORDANA Easyliner For Lips gh good things about Jordana's liners.
Brittnie❤️ Q.
Valley Grande, AL
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
I do not own many lip liners but I have better ones than this. I only grabbed this because it was cheap and sometimes you get what you pay for. This is super dry and hard to apply to my lips. I would not buy again and would not recommend.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
My favvvvvv lip liner! Applies smoothly and it's retractable so I don't have to sharpen! My fav color is Rocknrose and tarty I think the other one is! Price is so great! Lasts a while! Love them over ANY other lip liner!
Vanessa G.
Eugene, OR
For the super low price that it costs, it is such good quality!!! I could buy every color and be confident that it’ll last all day! I wore this under MAC lipsticks, drug store lipstick, gloss, and everything in between
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love love this lip liner so much! Is a great way to make your lip look fuller and more op! I love how the color goes with every skin tone! Is cheap and affordable. You can find it at Walgreens and cvs!
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it