BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Lip Liner

Score an A+ with this full color lip liner in every shade of fabulous from nudes to berries! Easyliner for Lips is the perfect prep-step for a polished lip look! Outline your lips before adding lipstick, or use alone as a semi-matte lip color—just fill in your entire lip area and that’s it!

• Lines and accentuates
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Glides on smooth
  • Retractable—no sharpening needed
  • Complements your favorite lipstick
  • Can be worn on its own
  • Made in USA

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystallina), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

• Are this lip liner good5 Answers
  • Is this good and smooth and where can i find it3 Answers
  • I have tried this shade is their any nude shade that look...1 Answers
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips
  • "These liner are amazing and creamy and super affordable! the colour payoff is great and it'll last on your lips for a long time. There's a wide variety of colours to choose from and the pencil will not break as long as you don't wrestle with it! :)" in 84 reviews
Crystal G.
Bloomingdale
I absolutely love these babies! Some of the shades I have is Silver Lilac, Baby Berry, Sedona Red & Tawny (which is my fave). These are retractable, but the tip doesn’t break off like some others, I guess bc some are way too creamy. These are just perfect. Plus, these are like under $2, don’t remember exactly,, but they’re sooo affordable! You can buy a few for the price of one basically. I def recommend these to anyone starting out in makeup or someone whose looking for more affordable options. They’re awesome!
Shelby D.
Spring, TX
Beyond affordable brand! I usually grab mine from either CVS or Walgreens, I can’t remember which. They have quite a few shades to choose from, but I wish there was more. They are really good quality, especially for the price. I love to use them with their modern matte lipsticks, but I use them with other lipsticks as well.
Ashley S.
Review for: 06 CABERNET, 08 ROCK N' ROSE more...
Great lip liner! Glides on smooth, perfectly opaque with no patchiness and no smudging or feathering as the day wears on. It's a very soft consistency that makes it so easy to apply unlike many other liners that can feel like dry colored pencils. And it's only $1-1.99!! It Doesn't get better than that!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
Amazing lip liners. Jordana lip liners has to be my favorite drugstore lip pensils. They are pigmented and best of all go on and apply very smoothly. They have a lot of shades to choose from and are very inexpensive.
Eryn D.
AMAZING lip liner!!! I have been using this liner for years and love it, the pigment is on point and it’s lasting power is pretty good for a pencil under $3!!! They also have a pretty decent shade range but I love the natural colours for an every day ‘your lips but better’ look ((:
Araseli R.
CA
Review for: 08 ROCK N' ROSE more...
I got this lipliner at Walgreens in a hurry once and it ended up being my go to! It’s so creamy and stays on perfectly! It’s easy to apply and the color for me is like the perfect nude color. I really recommend if you go through lip liners fast and don’t want to break the bank!
Starla M.
Farmington
Review for: 26 PINK LOVE more...
While there are many better liners around, this one gives a good bang for your buck. It is reasonably easy to use and wears around 4 hours for me. I would recommend it for a teen who is just starting out, or for someone who doesn’t wear a lot of make up.
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is my go to lip liner. It is mechanical, (which is my preference), the formula is creamy and glides on smoothly, and it is very affordable. I started using these pencils probably 7or 8 years ago, and they are still my go to lip pencil. The shade "tawny" is my favorite and is definitely one of those "your lips but better" shades. I actually have recommended this pencil to several people and they love it. I would never pay for a high end lip liner after finding these.
Arooj B.
New York
My all time favorite lipliner brand. I absolutely loveee their lip liner especially the rock n’ Rose is my go to. I’ve went through at least 12 of them. Super affordable and great color pay off you neeeed to check them out
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love love this lip liner so much! Is a great way to make your lip look fuller and more op! I love how the color goes with every skin tone! Is cheap and affordable. You can find it at Walgreens and cvs!
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it

back