BY JORDANA COSMETICS #91 in Lip Liner

Score an A+ with this full color lip liner in every shade of fabulous from nudes to berries! Easyliner for Lips is the perfect prep-step for a polished lip look! Outline your lips before adding lipstick, or use alone as a semi-matte lip color—just fill in your entire lip area and that’s it!

• Lines and accentuates
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Glides on smooth
  • Retractable—no sharpening needed
  • Complements your favorite lipstick
  • Can be worn on its own
  • Made in USA

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystallina), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

• Are this lip liner good4 Answers
  • Is this good and smooth and where can i find it3 Answers
  • I have tried this shade is their any nude shade that looks nice o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is my go to lip liner. It is mechanical, (which is my preference), the formula is creamy and glides on smoothly, and it is very affordable. I started using these pencils probably 7or 8 years ago, and they are still my go to lip pencil. The shade "tawny" is my favorite and is definitely one of those "your lips but better" shades. I actually have recommended this pencil to several people and they love it. I would never pay for a high end lip liner after finding these.
Breanna H.
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
My holy grail lip liner!!! I cannot live without my Rock n Rose shade!! I literally use it every single day, when I wear any shade of nude or pink, and even just with gloss. It’s the most perfect rosey mauve that looks good with everything!! The formula is perfect because it’s not too creamy so you don’t make mistakes easily. Seriously it’s amazing. I love the fact that it’s retractable so you don’t have to worry about sharpening, and it lasts for forever!!! And it’s less than $3!! I don’t know how people spend $20+ on lip liner when there are so many affordable options that are amazing. Everyone needs this if you love wearing nude, pink, mauve lips!!
Idiane M.
Tampa
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
My favorite color is Sedona Red, and it is amazing! It lasts a long time and it’s so easy to use. I usually by mine at Walgreens for very cheap. I think less than $3. For that price, it definitely exceeded my expectations!
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
I am a log time user of these liners, and truly go back time and time again to repurchase key shades. Unfortunately, the shade range is less than impressive, but the shades they do have are staples. They are insanely inexpensive, and the retractable format makes them extremely user friendly. I use “Tawny” multiple times a week.
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
My favorite lip liner is by Jordana! I love the shade Tawny because it’s natural and just gives a “your lips but better” color. I’ve repurchased so many times and will continue to do so! Not to mention it’s $3 or less! I get mine at Walgreens.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
Amazing lip liners. Jordana lip liners has to be my favorite drugstore lip pensils. They are pigmented and best of all go on and apply very smoothly. They have a lot of shades to choose from and are very inexpensive.
Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
I found this by accident. I'd run out of my regular and didn't have time to get more. I made a quick stop at Walgreens to get a quick fix and found this. It's super inexpensive, but works great. It goes on smooth, with tons of pigment, and stays well. I bought 8 more in all my colors.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
This is the perfect lip liner! The pencil is nice because it allows the liner to go on really smooth and creamy without any tugging. This lasts for hours. This lipliner performs like a high end pencil for a fraction of the price. What a value! I cannot say enou JORDANA Easyliner For Lips gh good things about Jordana's liners.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only lipliner I have. I don’t know what other brands are like, but this was the most affordable lipliner found at the drugstore. I have most of their colors. I like that it’s retractable, but it does lose the “point” for precision of application.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is one of my favorite lip liners of all time! The price is so cheap and the quality is so so so good. I have the shade Cabernet which is the perfect deep plum shade I was looking for. I love that this pencil is retractable and I don't have to worry about me having to fuss with a sharpener. I will definitely be purchasing more shades again in the future. I only ever saw Jordana at my local Walgreens, or their website. This is a great brand and I am glad I discovered it!
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it