JORDANA Easyliner For Lips

by Jordana Cosmetics

Score an A+ with this full color lip liner in every shade of fabulous from nudes to berries! Easyliner for Lips is the perfect prep-step for a polished lip look! Outline your lips before adding lipstick, or use alone as a semi-matte lip color—just fill in your entire lip area and that’s it!

• Lines and accentuates
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Glides on smooth
  • Retractable—no sharpening needed
  • Complements your favorite lipstick
  • Can be worn on its own
  • Made in USA

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystallina), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

Have you found a lip liner that is better than Jordan’s? JORDANA Easyliner For Lips [user:hashimaw]
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips ? Has this product been discontinued. I cannot find it in stores.
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips the eyeliner is one of those good, pretty and cheap products?
Start your review of JORDANA Easyliner For Lips!
Product Highlights
These liner are amazing and creamy and super affordable! the colour payoff is great and it'll last on your lips for a long time. There's a wide variety of colours to choose from and the pencil will not break as long as you don't wrestle with it! :)in reviews
Genesis S.
Watertown, NY
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Genesis S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My favorite lip liner use it almost everyday, the color is super beautiful, can use it all over the lips.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Myrna T.
Beautiful berry color. Glides smoothly. I like this beauty brand because they have good makeup and they are affordable.
Abby S.
Julian, NC
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Abby S.
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Abby S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 06 CABERNET
Beautiful purple raspberry color perfect for plum lip colors or many dark looks. Very creamy and extremely affordable. This also stays put and does not budge at all! It is a great deal considering that you get sooo much product!
Yoana C.
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Yoana C.
Review for: 04 COCO LOCO
Beautiful colors, very durable and very good quality for such a good price, I highly recommend it and always buy it for a good lip liner since it brings a fine tip.I love it 💕 JORDANA Easyliner For Lips
Karen M.
Immokalee, FL
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 08 ROCK N' ROSE
These lip liners are my holy grail! So affordable and such high quality! These do not dry out at all and glide on super smooth. The pigmentation is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about these lip liners. I used to get mine from my local walgreens but now they are so hard to come by! If you can find them, I suggest purchasing!! You will not be disappointed.
Kiara V.
This is a pretty great lipliner, I have purchase two of the retractable version. Not only are they super affordable, the quality is pretty great! They aren't meant to last all day long, but they are creamy, pigmented, and do not slip around as much as other lip liners do. They feel comfortable on the lips and the product is thin enough to get the perfect outline. I either wear them alone or as a liner with other lip products. Easy to blend, in all pretty great product! Only downfall is that they fade throughout the day quicker than my other lipliners.
Christine A.
ewa beach, hi
I love this drugstore brand! It does amazing work for only a buck. I fell in love with mauve and I sometimes use it to ombré my lips or even in place of lipstick. Every girl should own this product.
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Danielle P.
Review for: 04 COCO LOCO
This is the only lip liner I use and I use it with a very lip color! The packaging is easy to remove and the product is easy to find and very inexpensive! It last throughout the day and I recommend to all my friends
kayleigh K.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: 10 PLUSH PLUM, 25 ROSE CRUSH, 06 CABERNET
My favorite lip liner brand. Totally affordable and works so well. I use the liner either alone or under lipstick and my lipstick does not move. The colors are super pretty and work well with so many lipstick colors. 100% would recommend. I wish more people knew about this brand!
Destiny S.
Hastings, MN
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips uploaded by Destiny S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 04 COCO LOCO
My FAVORITE lip liner I’ve ever used!!! Pair with a nude lipstick for the perfect pout! I literally always get asked if I have lip fillers when I wear make up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bibi W.
Bianca M.
Plano, Texas
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany H. il y a 2 ans
It's still available. I just purchased a backup at my local Walgreens yesterday. Check online if you can't find them in-stores.
Angeles H.