BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Retractable-No Sharpening Required • Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula; Doesn’t Tug Delicate Eye Area • Excellent Color Coverage • All-Day Wear • Convenient & Easy to Use • Made In USA NET WT .01 OZ / .28g Jordana Brand eye-liners... see more...

Beka B.
Very long lasting and inexpensive. I’ve used this since I was in my younger teens for the fun colors and easy to you pencil. If trying to do a wing this isn’t for you however if you are looking for easy long lasting fun colors I would highly recommend
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Color does not show up on eyes AT ALL. It was a pretty color for a very cheap price and I thought it would work great. I should have known. I recommend getting a bright similar color from one of the better brands such as Cover Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel London, etc.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeliners. They available in a ton of colors and so affordable. I can get three of these for less than $10. I have watery eyes and the color adheres well to my waterline. It does transfer just a little after a few hours of wear but nothing too significant. Great way to have variety and colors without breaking the bank.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Good packaging the color is quite catchy and nice, but the color of the pencil itself doesn't seem to match the color on the packaging once I tried it it actually glided on my lids smoothly and nicely but the color wasn't as bright as claimed on the package. I love the consistency and soft texture of the pencil and how it doesn't crease or smudge but I didn't like the fact that it didn't match the color on the packaging that's why it gets a 4 out of 5
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love these affordable eyeliner pencils! They last all day long and do not smudge. Also, the color range in fantastic! Very pigmented and works with any look!
Paulina h.
Long Beach, CA
These are my favorite colored eyeliner, they are so vibrant, they glide on nicely without adding too much friction to my eye, and they last long
nicole w.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Easyliner Brown Suede
Love it! This is a great product to use. It is better than my other lip liners that i used
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Easyliner Brown Suede
I am in love with these eyeliners. I use daily!! I seriously cannot explain how amazing these eyeliners are, I have probably every color. The price is amazing and these work great, especially if you like a pop of color under your eyes these POP and last throughout the day! If you have not tried I would definitely recommend
Mariana M.
Review for: Easyliner Mint
The eyeliner is long lasting and this color is a very nice accent to your eyeshadow. It is extremely affordable.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Easyliner Brown Suede
So easy to outline with this, very creamy and soft. A great product for the price and love how you can keep it in your purse and always have a point.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmenta bien y dura lo suficiente?