BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Retractable-No Sharpening Required • Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula; Doesn’t Tug Delicate Eye Area • Excellent Color Coverage • All-Day Wear • Convenient & Easy to Use • Made In USA NET WT .01 OZ / .28g Jordana Brand eye-liners... see more...

Beka B.
Very long lasting and inexpensive. I’ve used this since I was in my younger teens for the fun colors and easy to you pencil. If trying to do a wing this isn’t for you however if you are looking for easy long lasting fun colors I would highly recommend
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Color does not show up on eyes AT ALL. It was a pretty color for a very cheap price and I thought it would work great. I should have known. I recommend getting a bright similar color from one of the better brands such as Cover Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel London, etc.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeliners. They available in a ton of colors and so affordable. I can get three of these for less than $10. I have watery eyes and the color adheres well to my waterline. It does transfer just a little after a few hours of wear but nothing too significant. Great way to have variety and colors without breaking the bank.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Good packaging the color is quite catchy and nice, but the color of the pencil itself doesn't seem to match the color on the packaging once I tried it it actually glided on my lids smoothly and nicely but the color wasn't as bright as claimed on the package. I love the consistency and soft texture of the pencil and how it doesn't crease or smudge but I didn't like the fact that it didn't match the color on the packaging that's why it gets a 4 out of 5
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in black, and although it is a nice opaque black, the liner smudges so easily. I feel like it never truly sets. I'm all for finding cheaper products that measure up to high end, but this was not one of them. It's just very average. If you really like to smudge out your eyeliner, maybe you'll really like this one, but I like for my liner to set and stay in place all day.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
I heard about Jordana products on youtube and found this at Walgreens. I purchased the purple/eggplant shade. The price is so affordable and not having to sharpen the pencil is a HUGE plus. The product doesn't roll itself down like some pencils do. My favorite way to wear this is by tightlining, applying to the upper lashline, and setting with a similar color eyeshadow. This gives a smokey look that lasts all day.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
I love this drugstore eyeliner it is so cheap I get it for $1 here locally but it is probably one of my favorite pencil eyeliners ever. It doesn't transfer unless wet and its excellent for lining the upper lash line. I can't even count how many of these I have purchased but its great and you can't beat the price!
Kaylee H.
I put this in my waterline and it gives me this bright but subtle pop of color! The shade of Blue really complements my green eyes. The first time I tried it I was surprised at the color payoff because it is sooo cheap! This is now a staple product of my collection! I definitely recommend this product to anyone that can get there hands on it!
Haley B.
This is my favorite eyeliner from the drugstore! The plum color is my favorite and it lasts a surprisingly long time considering how cheap it is compared to others. It is easy to apply and comes in a lot of fun & unique colors. In general, I really like the brand, and the eyeliners rock!
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
Great product for an amazing price. I find that these glide on a little rough, so what I do is run a lighter underneath the product for a fraction of a second, wait a few seconds to make sure I won't get burned, and then apply. Works like a charm! With a good primer it'll last all day too.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmenta bien y dura lo suficiente?