BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Retractable-No Sharpening Required • Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula; Doesn’t Tug Delicate Eye Area • Excellent Color Coverage • All-Day Wear • Convenient & Easy to Use • Made In USA NET WT .01 OZ / .28g Jordana Brand eye-liners... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Beka B.
Very long lasting and inexpensive. I’ve used this since I was in my younger teens for the fun colors and easy to you pencil. If trying to do a wing this isn’t for you however if you are looking for easy long lasting fun colors I would highly recommend
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Color does not show up on eyes AT ALL. It was a pretty color for a very cheap price and I thought it would work great. I should have known. I recommend getting a bright similar color from one of the better brands such as Cover Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel London, etc.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeliners. They available in a ton of colors and so affordable. I can get three of these for less than $10. I have watery eyes and the color adheres well to my waterline. It does transfer just a little after a few hours of wear but nothing too significant. Great way to have variety and colors without breaking the bank.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Eyes
Good packaging the color is quite catchy and nice, but the color of the pencil itself doesn't seem to match the color on the packaging once I tried it it actually glided on my lids smoothly and nicely but the color wasn't as bright as claimed on the package. I love the consistency and soft texture of the pencil and how it doesn't crease or smudge but I didn't like the fact that it didn't match the color on the packaging that's why it gets a 4 out of 5
Ashley H.
In general I really love the Jordana eyeliner. The retractable ones like this PurpleFushion are the best. They are super affordable. I think at Walgreen's they are 2 bucks and they always go on sale there. The colors are phenomenal. They have anywhere from brown to grey to a denim blue and purple. The color payoff is great. However I think they smudge easily on oily skin. But just set your makeup. I also add eyeshadow on top of mine. So when I use this purple eyeliner... I take a small makeup brush and pickup similar color eyeshadow and lightly tap it over the eyeliner to set it into place.
Violeta V.
Review for: Easyliner Brown Suede
I have so many of these eyeliners. I really love the purple and blue one. I have to say that they need time to melt or heat up for them to work. So my best advice would be to run the product on your hand until it runs smoothly. I would say that's my top concern. Other than that, I can definitely say it's contact lens friendly, I wear contacts all the time and they never transfer to my eyes. It's not a long lasting eyeliner but it would great to tight line the upper waterline and lower lash line.

follow me on instagram @violetavaldez_
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in black, and although it is a nice opaque black, the liner smudges so easily. I feel like it never truly sets. I'm all for finding cheaper products that measure up to high end, but this was not one of them. It's just very average. If you really like to smudge out your eyeliner, maybe you'll really like this one, but I like for my liner to set and stay in place all day.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
I heard about Jordana products on youtube and found this at Walgreens. I purchased the purple/eggplant shade. The price is so affordable and not having to sharpen the pencil is a HUGE plus. The product doesn't roll itself down like some pencils do. My favorite way to wear this is by tightlining, applying to the upper lashline, and setting with a similar color eyeshadow. This gives a smokey look that lasts all day.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
I love this drugstore eyeliner it is so cheap I get it for $1 here locally but it is probably one of my favorite pencil eyeliners ever. It doesn't transfer unless wet and its excellent for lining the upper lash line. I can't even count how many of these I have purchased but its great and you can't beat the price!
Haley B.
This is my favorite eyeliner from the drugstore! The plum color is my favorite and it lasts a surprisingly long time considering how cheap it is compared to others. It is easy to apply and comes in a lot of fun & unique colors. In general, I really like the brand, and the eyeliners rock!
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmenta bien y dura lo suficiente?