JORDANA Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss - Iridescent Purple

by Jordana Cosmetics

Shoot for the stars with a pout that glitters, glistens, and shines! Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss promises a new level of sheer high shine with a shimmering, iridescent finish. This weightless, non sticky formula with color shifting pearls can be worn alone, or over any lipstick for a multi dimensional, cosmic effect! Available in 6 out of this world shades. Net Wt. 0.08 FL OZ / 2.5 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JORDANA Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss - Iridescent Purple!
E Stroudsburg, PA
JORDANA Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss - Iridescent Purple uploaded by Montana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had never tried a Jordana product so I picked up this gloss along with their JORDANA Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil The eyebrow pencil was a bit soft but I loved this gloss! Today I used it over a NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in "Run the World" a vivid violet. Zero lip color- just the gloss! Looked so beautiful!

Looking for your answer?