Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL

I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA

I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Grys M.
Grys M.

Is a store quite wide in terms of beauty is said has very good products and some draw much attention that convince people to buy them, cosmetics are of good quality
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

I use the eye brow pencil when I do a full face, it gives very nice coverage and inexpensive
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

Based on the products I have used which is basically liquid eyeliner I love it. Their products are nice quality and last a long time while still being affordable.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

They are cheap products and in my opinion you pay for what you get. So, I never expect much. I only purchase this brand if I'm in a pinch and need something right then. Not a horrible product but not one of my favorites,
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Jordana is a wonderful brand for the makeup beginners! Great price and products!! The customer service is great too. They have a lot of products to choose from and they have good prices.
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI

Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.