BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.