Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Bekah F.
Bekah F.

Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Recently tried their new liquid lipstick in the shade rose macaron and when I looked online it's and exact dupe for Kylie cosmetics posie k
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

Jordana brand is really affordable and decent formula...i love to use their eyeliners and lip liners super cute!
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN

It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Abby B.
Abby B.

Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.

A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

I have their liquid lip cream and im not a huge fan. It is drying but of course i cant expect amazing results from an affordable drugstore product. It smells great though! Might try more! They are cheap anyways.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Jordana is very hit or miss. I think they've gotten better over the years though. I just notice that some products don't have the pigment that I want. I like to purchase Jordana products when I want to buy something in a unique color that I may not wear that much since they are so affordable.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.