BY JORDANA COSMETICS #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Sahrish M.
Sahrish M.
Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Princess M.
Princess M.
Shafter, Ca
I haven't really used Jordana cosmetics but I have used there lip liners & I think there great really pigmented they have lots of colors they last awhile on your lips I would definitely recommend the lip liners
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
Jordana is one of those hit and miss brands for myself but there new liquid sweet cream lipsticks are my favorites! They have amazing formula awesome color selection so smooth on the lips not to drying and feel and wear comfortablly thru out the day
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX
I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?