Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Meriden

If you're looking for great products and save some money I recommend jordana they carry one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I used to used the Jordan's eyeliner and the mascara all the time when I was low on money and wanted a good product. Unfortunately I don't believe they sell them in my area anymore. Great brand for the price!
Sotnas A.
Sotnas A.
Ponce

I absolutely love their cosmetics. They have excellent coverage and they really last. Their lipsticks came in really beautiful colors too. I recomended 100%
A
A

Loveeee the liquid lipsticks! They are affordable and are very pigmented. They don't dry out your lips! They wear off when you drink hot drinks but they are easy to re apply. I will definitely be buying more.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Recently tried their new liquid lipstick in the shade rose macaron and when I looked online it's and exact dupe for Kylie cosmetics posie k
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

Jordana brand is really affordable and decent formula...i love to use their eyeliners and lip liners super cute!
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN

It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

Very good brand ams very cost friendly. Easy to find. Great colors. Acne friendly. I love that i can also find this at my nearest drugstore
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI

So affordable and cheap! The makeup is very decent. I find myself using the stuff more.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.