Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Santa Ana, CA

I really enjoy their nail polishes. Especially the Matt finish. I don't really use their makeup since the eyeliner wasn't that dark.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA

Jordana is the most inexpensive brand that I use. It's easy to buy and test colors because of the price. You don't feel like you've overpaid for something, especially if you don't like it. Most of their products are great and worth the price.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, Ga

Wonderful priced makeup at the drugstore! Preforms great and rarely have an issue with anything!
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton

I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Meriden

If you're looking for great products and save some money I recommend jordana they carry one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I used to used the Jordan's eyeliner and the mascara all the time when I was low on money and wanted a good product. Unfortunately I don't believe they sell them in my area anymore. Great brand for the price!
Luz C.
Luz C.

I like using Jordan's specially there eyeliners and lipsticks such great quality and really convenient price
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.