Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Patsy A R.
Patsy A R.
Belleville

There facial cream is the best just love it
Would recommend it to family and friends
It is very reasonable priced for the excellent product you get
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

Me encanta simplemente me encanta y es el maquillaje que suelo usar a diario para el trabajo sus barras de labios me tienen enamorada
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Plymouth Mtng, PA

Jordana lip products are high quality and super affordable - not much more you could want in a product. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's difficult to find Jordana products in drugstores around me. If Jordana products were more readily available, I would definitely give 5 stars!
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Itzel H.
Itzel H.

Has a lot of colors and textures, its smell is very pleasant, although it is not of long duration it is well for the low price
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.

Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.