BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Jordanna is pretty inexpensive and a quality product. You don't find that very often. I have only used their mascaras and matte lippies. I plan on trying more of their products in the future.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Coral Springs, FL
I have there lip liners. And they are so amazing . Also for how adorable they are. The lip liners are the bom. I usually get them at like hair stores or walgreens.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.