Add a Photo

Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love makeup so if i can find great products at an affordable price i am definitely there and that's exactly what Jordana has! Amazing products at an affordable price! Love their lipsticks and liners! I am a big fan and would recommend them to all my makeup fans out there!
Carina C.
Carina C.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Bought an eyebrow dip gel in mid night brown that o loved and I have not been able to find it anywhere else though.
noemi c.
noemi c.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.