Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC

I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL

This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA

Jordana is the most inexpensive brand that I use. It's easy to buy and test colors because of the price. You don't feel like you've overpaid for something, especially if you don't like it. Most of their products are great and worth the price.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

My favorite product from Jordana is 2 in 1 Concealer and foundation. I tried some products from them, are good. I love their low prices and good quality. Worst try it.
Francisca B.
Francisca B.
Austin, TX

He probado de todo um poco. Sombras. labiales. delineadores . y hayproductos muy buenos yunos no tanto. Los precios sonmuy muy accesibles
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.