BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
West Chester, OH
I own every jordana lip liner color available in my local Walgreens and I love them all ! tawny is my everyday perfect lip liner color & the brand's matte lipsticks are gorgeous and look like a high end lip color ! Very surprisingly impressed by the performance of these affordable drugstore items
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I think Jordana is an under rated drugstore brand. I get my products from either Kmart or Walgreens. Their eye brow powder kit is wonderful, I love their blushes. They are super pigmented. Their 12 hour made to last eye pencils are dupes for the urban decay 24/7 pencils.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Always great quality makeup for a great price. The formula is always great. Long lasting
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?