Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC

This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC

I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR

i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA

I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN

I haven't tried very many things from this company, but their mascaras are all very good. Also the overall brand is very affordable.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL

Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA

From this brand the products I have mostly used that I can recall right now are the lipsticks and lip liners. I honestly really liked these I think they were good for the price I paid which are very affordable! I really like the lip liners from this brand though that is what I own most from Jordana and I love them!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.