Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.

A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

I have their liquid lip cream and im not a huge fan. It is drying but of course i cant expect amazing results from an affordable drugstore product. It smells great though! Might try more! They are cheap anyways.
Kamira S.
Kamira S.

Jordana is one of the hidden gems of drugstore products. My favorite is the lip liners. Excellent quality for such a low price point. Thoroughly enjoy using the brand and have been using since I was a teenager.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA

This is a great and affordable brand. I was so young and already buying makeup from this brand and I still do. Their lip liners are my favorite
Angela M.
Angela M.

The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI

They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA

Jordana made the eyeliner I once used everyday, but unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any stores. I loved the eyeliner because it was affordable and the perfect color. I recently picked up two different jordana eyeliners, but I didn't like my experience with them. They went on fine, but eventually start "melting" around my eyes as the day went on and the color didn't stay put.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO

Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.