Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA
this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, Tennessee
Jordana is a very inexpensive drugstore brand of makeup that is similar to many other lesser known drugstore brands...meaning it has products for an extremely cheap price and the quality matches the price..cheap. BUT...they have some products that blow me away with their amazingly high quality!! You should look up Jordana cosmetics on YouTube and watch some of the popular YouTubers feature the top products from this brand.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.