BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their mascara when I want something natural. I haven't tried anything else from their line, but that product has been a repurchase for years now.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Best eyeliner ever !! Many colors to choose from, stays on all day without smudging and is so cheap. I buy mine at Walgreens. Also is made in the USA !
Marie S.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Mikaela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i liked their lip pencils and eyeliners. they lip pencils are pretty good and so are the eye pencils. could be more pigmented but great for the price
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable line for decent quality. I've consistently been pleased with this company's price points and products. It's also available at many places.
Ivo L.
Bellevue, WA
it's not the best mark in the world but they have pretty colors in their nail make up and lipsticks. I don't know if they are one of the best quality
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?