Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC

This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC

I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR

i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
josefina c.
josefina c.

it is an okay product. don't have much to review about it since I haven't been using it a lot but so far it is okay
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.