BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Leakhena S.
Leakhena S.
Affordable and good quality products. Highly recommend this company because their the same makers of milani cosmetics. Creamy foundations, blushes, and lipsticks are what I recommend to use on a daily basis.
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI
Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Love Jordana make up stuff. The make up so affordable and decent product as well. Yes good quality. Love the blush, eyeshadow and liner. I purchase again and again because so affordable make up you can find .
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?