Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Sotnas A.
Sotnas A.
Ponce

I absolutely love their cosmetics. They have excellent coverage and they really last. Their lipsticks came in really beautiful colors too. I recomended 100%
A
A

Loveeee the liquid lipsticks! They are affordable and are very pigmented. They don't dry out your lips! They wear off when you drink hot drinks but they are easy to re apply. I will definitely be buying more.
Luana S.
Luana S.

Jordana Cosméticos tem tudo o que necessito quando procuro, nunca deixou faltar seus produtos, marcas muitas boas, muito bom.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Recently tried their new liquid lipstick in the shade rose macaron and when I looked online it's and exact dupe for Kylie cosmetics posie k
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

Jordana brand is really affordable and decent formula...i love to use their eyeliners and lip liners super cute!
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN

It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Elena C.
Elena C.
managua

Like jordana , had so many makeup but nails care is once that I like nail polish and colors jordana's offer
Zumina N.
Zumina N.
Vancouver

The lipliners - both pencil and retractable are such great value for a steal of a price. Highly recommend
Jordana cosmetics is a makeup brand very economical, they do not have the best quality but the lipstick of the matte line that they take out is very good for everyday, they have very nice colors. But of products to put in the face I do not dare to use them because its quality is not very good
Melody S.
Melody S.
Coral Springs, FL

I have there lip liners. And they are so amazing . Also for how adorable they are. The lip liners are the bom. I usually get them at like hair stores or walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.