BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Ashley F.
I really like their lip crayons. They are creamy with great pigment. They feel great on! They aren't super long wearing, but great for the price point.
Melanie P.
Carmel, NY
I always buy the retractable lipliner from this brand and it is absolutely amazing. The color lasts a long time and there is a decent amount of product
Mikaela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?