Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT
Their pencil eyeliner deff had me hooked for a long time the last long very affordable & also thir lipstick one of my favorites!
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.