BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love this makeup brand. It is really good duality for the amount you pay for. I like the selection of lipsticks and eyeliner that they have.
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.