Add a Photo

Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Allison P.
Allison P.
Red Lion, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a super affordable brand of makeup that has some stand out products! I really love their mascara, I personally think it is a great dupe for UD's Perversion.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are extremely amazing they feel so hydrating also very easy to glid on !!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.