Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI

Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL

my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Hordana has some very good quality lip liners. The formulas are very nice that you can use them as a lip color. I also like the eyeliners
Mao H.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm only giving 3 stars as I've only used their eyeliner pencil. It does the job. Nothing within this line has stuck out on me or my eye is just more focused on other brands. So many good brands and options out there.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
member-61a2fe3c9
member-61a2fe3c9
Staten Island, NY

Eyeliner - Precise control and vast range of color, but I find that these liners aren't nearly as waterproof as they should be and tend to bleed throughout the day. Would be perfect if they only stayed on and precise for longer. Even still, I've used this brand for years for the color choices.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Their lip liners are the best quality and affordable ! The texture to it it super creamy!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.