BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Ossian, IN
Ive used the mascaras and fell in love instantly! No need to use a curler with this brand (:
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Jordana lip liners are extremely amazing they feel so hydrating also very easy to glid on !!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?