Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ
Jan. 28, 2017, 4 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.