Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN

I haven't tried very many things from this company, but their mascaras are all very good. Also the overall brand is very affordable.
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC

I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL

This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Raimonda D.
Raimonda D.
ballybay

Love these as I'm allergic to most products but not from here and that very hard to find
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala

Esta marca me gusta por que aparte de economica es accesible de encontrar sobre todo los rubores que picmentan super bien y son muy durables
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.