Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD

I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI

They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI

Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL

my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Pittsburg, TX

Bought the lip liners which are really good for their price and also the matte lip creams are really good not drying at all and the smell is like cookies!
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX

Jordana is a good brand for its price I have tried may products and they are great with a small price
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.