Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX

Jordana is a good brand for its price I have tried may products and they are great with a small price
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Ive only used their lip liners and I love love them! The quality is great for the price. They go on sooo smooth and have great color give off. These are my go to lip liners, I definitely recommend those and I will be trying more products of theirs.
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN

Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD

I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI

They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Earlville, IL

It's been a long time since I've last used this brand but I think it was a eyeliner. I think I received one from my Ipsy bag, worked well, great color and a good product.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.