Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Sharae H.
Sharae H.
Cincinnati, OH

Love Jordana lip pencils. They aren't too expensive yet feel and look like a million bucks. Soft, smooth, color pops that give you a beautiful enhancement product that does not dry out the lips. Must haves for every woman.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH

Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I had never heard about this brand before last year. I was at a Walgreens and saw some cute little liquid lipsticks by this brand, and decided to get one. I love it! It smells good, it goes on nicely, and it stays on! Will definitely be getting more from this brand.
Susie R.
Susie R.

I love everything about jordana! The price the product...everything! Super love it! Im a huge fan!
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Somayea A.
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN

I got one of the new Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Lip Color Sweet Marsala Wine. I don't know if it was the color or what, but I did not enjoy it at all. It was too patchy, even with a lip liner underneath. I felt like it didn't dry completely and just overall a hassle to work with. I still haven't been able to make it work.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Perla S.
Perla S.

Productos de buena calidad a un precio bajo. me gusta que tienen mucha variedad de colores , mis productos. favoritos son los labiales y rubores
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Honestly the only product I have ever tried from them is lipliner, but I'm obsessed. I have about four in the shade tawny. It's one of my absolute favorite nudes. I always keep one with me cause it's my go to.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.