Add a Photo

Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Varaprasad I.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics offer the highest quality products in the market. I've started using their skin products and noticed visible changes in the first few weeks. Not just me but my whole family were complementing.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Amber L.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dec. 25, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.