Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Mao H.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm only giving 3 stars as I've only used their eyeliner pencil. It does the job. Nothing within this line has stuck out on me or my eye is just more focused on other brands. So many good brands and options out there.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Rosangel c.
Rosangel c.

es lo mas bonito y economico en mi pais tiene colores muy bonitos y duraderos y me encantan pq me alcanza para comprarme varios
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC

This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC

I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.