BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have a jordansna lip liner which I bout a couple years to go and it's still my favorite lip liner, best of all is inexpensive so cheers to that!!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Ossian, IN
Ive used the mascaras and fell in love instantly! No need to use a curler with this brand (:
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Recently bought the gel eye liner and boy let me tell you!!! It's better than any high end brand I've tried. I love it. And it doesn't smudge last all day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.