Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA

Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Mickey B.
Mickey B.

I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

Great brand and affordable prices. I like the lipsticks and eyeliners. I would recommend almost everything from this brand.
Annah W.
Annah W.
York, SC

Not gonna lie I've used a few Jordana products in my life that were really whack. Like they smelled or tasted really bizzare or they separated but I've also used a few that blew me away. (AKA Jordana best lash volumizing mascara which I've used like 12 tubes of.) Their lipliners are also bombbbbbb😍
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH

Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
I love there cosmetics. Great brand excellent liners and lip liner. Recommend any who use cosmetics
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.