Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Tanya P.
Tanya P.

I love makeup so if i can find great products at an affordable price i am definitely there and that's exactly what Jordana has! Amazing products at an affordable price! Love their lipsticks and liners! I am a big fan and would recommend them to all my makeup fans out there!
Carina C.
Carina C.

Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Abby L.
Abby L.

Bought an eyebrow dip gel in mid night brown that o loved and I have not been able to find it anywhere else though.
noemi c.
noemi c.

For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA

Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Mickey B.
Mickey B.

I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Emily V.
Emily V.

Jornada tiene buenos productos, no digo que todos pero no despreciaría sus lipsticks tienen buena consistencia, yo tengo 3 que usos regularmente, los precios son accesibles pero si creo que le hace falta un poco mas de calidad, aun así recomiendo aun que no he visto estos productos en mis tiendas o tal vez en supermercados, pero se le da la oportunidad a Jordana.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.