Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA

I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Coral Springs, FL

I have there lip liners. And they are so amazing . Also for how adorable they are. The lip liners are the bom. I usually get them at like hair stores or walgreens.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.

Es una marca económica, de buena calidad y con gran variedad de productos, me gustan mucho sus correctores, las sombras y quiero probar sus bases para ver si son buenas también, si estas buscando productos buenos y a buen precio te recomiendo esta marca.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL

There is a lot of hits and misses but let me tell you that the hits out weigh the misses 100% will keep buying from them hands down and at walgreens you could find some of the products but if you go online you'll find a whole bunch more. They are owned by the same company as milani . Love keep up the good work love the lip balm stains have them in all the colors.
Carina C.
Carina C.

Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH

Don't know a lot about the company themselves but I like their prices and their eyeliners are part of my everyday routine. Super pigmented and nice quality. Their silver glitter is my favorite eyeliner.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.