Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD

I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI

They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Cabot

Affordable brand with good quality makeup. Their eyeliners are so good and also their lip liners
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI

Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL

my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.