BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation. The coverage on these is great, it really did work well for my under-eye redness/darkness. But I did have a couple issues with these. 1) It remained tacky on my face for a while even with translucent powder on top. I did notice after maybe an hour that the tackiness subsided though. 2) None of these really matched my skin tone very well. I have been told by people at Sephora that my skintone is pretty unique, there aren’t many foundations that match it. So it could just be me but they were all too yellow, green or orange toned for me. My closest match was Creamy Natural. I didn’t wear these for longer than about 5 or 6 hours because I don’t use full coverage foundation on a day-to-day basis but in that time, I felt the staying power was pretty good!
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca
Very affordable cosmetic line i love their liners very first brand i started using when i was only 13 years old
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
You can get these products at most pharmacy stores for great prices!! They have a great liquid foundation too. I would recommend this to any drug store beauty shopper!
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I used the lip liner and this are very good quality and the blush are so pigment, and the lipsticks are really good ones
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.