BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA
I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Rose R.
Rose R.
This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.