Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA

I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI

I love that with Jordana Cosmetics, I am able to keep up with the latest trends in makeup without breaking my budget. From bright eyeshadow colors to liquid lipsticks, Jordana keeps us with the trends of the high end products without the high end prices.
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK

Like so many other people I love their lipliner. The lipliner makes my lipstick last so much longer and look so much better. I apply the dark purple (I think plum) color I have when I use a maroon or wine color and then I use my pink color when I use a pink, electric purple, bright mauve, or blue red. I think its great because your not inching around your lips with lipstick like a child trying to color in the lines. Love them!
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

I have a lip liner, I was recently sent. I have not seen them
in stores where I live. As of yet. I do like it and if I have to
go on line to purchase it, I will.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.