Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH

Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I had never heard about this brand before last year. I was at a Walgreens and saw some cute little liquid lipsticks by this brand, and decided to get one. I love it! It smells good, it goes on nicely, and it stays on! Will definitely be getting more from this brand.
Susie R.
Susie R.

I love everything about jordana! The price the product...everything! Super love it! Im a huge fan!
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Diana A.
Diana A.
El Centro, CA

I have used nail polishes, eye liners, eye shadows, almost everything from this brand. It is very affordable but the pigmentation is not the best. I would like the shadows to be more pigmented for them to last and actually look like the color they are trying to sell.
Somayea A.
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN

I got one of the new Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Lip Color Sweet Marsala Wine. I don't know if it was the color or what, but I did not enjoy it at all. It was too patchy, even with a lip liner underneath. I felt like it didn't dry completely and just overall a hassle to work with. I still haven't been able to make it work.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.