Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT

Their pencil eyeliner deff had me hooked for a long time the last long very affordable & also thir lipstick one of my favorites!
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas

Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Allison P.
Allison P.
Red Lion, PA

This is a super affordable brand of makeup that has some stand out products! I really love their mascara, I personally think it is a great dupe for UD's Perversion.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

Jordana lip liners are extremely amazing they feel so hydrating also very easy to glid on !!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA

this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

I feel like Jordana is stepping up their game! They've been coming out with pretty good stuff! And I love how affordable their prices are
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ

Jordana is an amazing brand that can sometimes get overlooked, which is unfortunate because they have great quality cosmetics. Pigmented blushes, eyeshadows and lip products, as well as pressed powder, eye and lip liners, all for incredibly affordable prices. It's not available everywhere, but you can typically find it at Walgreens. Definitely give it a try because you can get a lot of bang for your buck!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.