Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA

I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ

Jordana is an amazing brand that can sometimes get overlooked, which is unfortunate because they have great quality cosmetics. Pigmented blushes, eyeshadows and lip products, as well as pressed powder, eye and lip liners, all for incredibly affordable prices. It's not available everywhere, but you can typically find it at Walgreens. Definitely give it a try because you can get a lot of bang for your buck!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.

Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny

The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT

Their pencil eyeliner deff had me hooked for a long time the last long very affordable & also thir lipstick one of my favorites!
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas

Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love that their products are so affordable and that you can get them at really any drug store.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.