Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN

I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm

I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Amber L.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA

Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

I have found the Jordana lip liners at some discount or dollar stores . I like the lip liners . They are creamy . The pros are they are inexpensive , you get a good amount , they have nice colors. The cons are mainly it can be hard to find all of the color selection in on place but they are worth trying.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
miami,Fl

Jordana Cosmetics This I love it very much I recommend it to all those girls who still do not use this 100% recommended this is very good
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.