Add a Photo

Angie P.
Farmington, MI
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
missy h.
missy h.
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.