Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2873 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA

I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Marcela Y.
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA

Just bought their fabulous eye liner a few days ago and I love how the tip makes it easy to draw on your eyeliner cateye tips. The only thing is that since it's not waterproof it does not last long enough, so if you are looking for a quick 1hr fix, you can use this but if you are looking for long wear, I do not recommend it
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA

I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Bekah F.
Bekah F.

Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Gizzy T.
Gizzy T.
Reynosa, Tamaulipas

I just love it, his lipsticks are so amazing. Ive used this for many years, believe me
Angel S.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA

I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.