Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN

I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA

I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.

Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hemet, Ca

I personally like jordana cosmetics it is a affordable brand! The display shows its true color.. I always shop online for jordana Cosmetics! I like the quality of the products I do recommend this brand to everyone.
Brisa G.
Brisa G.
Granada Hills, CA

I love Jordan's cosmetics, specially their lipsticks, they really do have really nice ones with exellent quality. I can compare they're quality with high end brands. Love them!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.