BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY
The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Jordana brand is really affordable and decent formula...i love to use their eyeliners and lip liners super cute!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Jordana is so good and I don't know why more people don't talk about them! They have my favorite colored pencil eyeliner ever!
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.