Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Anjela V.
Anjela V.

I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA

Jordanas Quick Dry Top Coat has a great clear shine that seals your nail Polish in very well. Fast drys instantly. I use it every time I do my nails and I relied on it for years. Has a little heavy. Smell to the product which needs improvement but over all works really well for the price I paid.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL

Jordana surprisingly has really good products for the prices they charge. They are one of the cheaper drug store brands of makeup but still have many good quality items. Their new liquid lipsticks are really good. The only downside is that it's difficult to find a store that carries their line.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

I like Jordana products but I am not in love with them. If you are looking for an inexpensive drugstore brand that works for a few hours then this is it! They do have a lot of fun colors and products to choose from though. You can definitely tell the difference between this and high end makeup!
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL

My favorite Jordana product is their matte lipstick. The packaging is sleek and gives a clean click so you can be sure it's tightly closed. The color is very pigmented and matte. It generally stats on about 6 or 7 hours and is much less drying than other matte lipsticks. Very inexpensive, too.
Biling G.
Biling G.
Taylors, SC

The main thing is their liquid eyeliner. That was my favorite eyeliner, then they had to stop making it. That was very upsetting, they need to make it available again, and I dont use anything else from them. So I would be much more satisfied with this brand if they released this product again.
Nida S.
Nida S.

So very affordable!! They make really good lip liners in a great colour range too.
They are twist up liners, so no need to sharpen and they apply well and help prevent your lipstick from bleeding out. The lip liners also look great on their own too. I can't wait to try more from this brand :)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Port Orange, FL

Great quality products for unbeatable prices! They have amazing blushes and lip liners and eye liners and lipsticks! I wish the Walgreens near me carried a wider selection of their products or that they were in more stores. I think I have an eyeliner of theirs in every single color they sell!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Ever have an itch to shop? Ever look at your bank account and it looks back at you with a sour face? Don't fret! A quick run to Walgreens will definitely allow you to satisfy your shopping addiction. Run to the Jordan's section there are always hot sales and new products with amazing quality
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.