BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Esta marca de cosméticos me parece que es muy bueno y de Gran calidad por eso se los recomiendo Me encantó demasiado y me parece que súper Fabulosa por eso no dude en adquirirlo porque de verdad Muy bueno siempre tiene unos labiales y un rímel súper perfecto Así que no dudes
Naty S.
Naty S.
Newton, NC
I love love love Jordana because of how incredibly cheap and good their products are. They are very affordable and I have tried nail polishes, lipsticks, makeup, eyeliner and so far everything has worked pretty good for me so I am definitely continuing to use their products.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Really not impressed with Jordana Cosmetics. Terrible quality. They aren't very pricey but that's only because their products don't work. I'm very disappointed with my black lipstick I bought. It came out like grape lip balm. The other lipsticks I bought were also very bad.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lexington, KY
I love Jordana because it is inexpensive, cruelty-free, and has a great range of products. I use their mascara, eyebrow pencil, and lip liner. I'm all about drugstore brands and finding good quality products for a lower cost can be tricky but Jordana is a winner in my book!
Trishna P.
Trishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought the sweet cream liquid lipstick in cinnamon toast. It is the first brown nude that matches my skin tone PERFECTLY! It really is that perfect true brown on me. It lasts all day and I didn't find it to be drying at all. It also dried really quickly which is a plus.
Mel O.
Mel O.
Long Island City, NY
I've been using Jordana products since I was in middle school . That's how I started using makeup , with her products . Specially since they are so affordable and the first products I can ever get my hands on . From the lipsticks , to. Nail polishes. Everything is so good
Monica G.
Monica G.
The only product i use is their eyeliner pencil cod my eyebrows it stays om but not too dry on like if i screw up im able to smudge it off the one i use is Coffee its the one mostly matches me. and this is one of my daily products because my eyebrows are way too thin lol.
Arlette M.
Arlette M.
This is a great drug store brand with affordable products. When I was using their felt tip liquid liner I would go through 2 in a matter of months because it is so easy to use. I would definitely use their eyeliner again if I was in a pinch and needed a reliable eyeliner.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I have a lipstick that my grandmother gave me, it's such a beautiful shade, a deep purplish color, it goes on smoothly, but I don't like the consistency of it too much, maybe because it's not matte, but I do get tons of compliments when I wear it, so I'm a happy camper.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love Jordana as a brand. Most of their products I consider to be awesome hidden gems, such as their mascara and lip liners. There are things I don't care for, namely their liquid lipstick. But for the price they knock it out of the park. Overall, definitely recommend.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?