Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM

I love this company so much!! They definately know how to make amazibg cosmetics for vet affordable prices!! They make some of my all time favorite lipsticks!! Super creamy and pigmented! I would recommend any of their products to people!! You can get amazing products and not break the bank
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT

I love their eyeliner with the retractable tip. Super easy and stays on all day. Love the color selection! Hard to find places that carry it so I usually buy a ton of them when I do see them. Walgreens usually sells them. I love the dark brown, navy blue, and especially the eggplant/purple.
Zara J.
Zara J.

I'm only familiar with Jordana lip liners. and i like them. They are fairly inexpensive, they are not the best lip liners I've ever used, but they get the job done. For the price they are good enough. I like that they are twist up lip liners so you don't have to worry about sharpening them
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA

Jordana Cosmetics has great beauty items such as foundation, eye liner, nail polish and etc. The eyeliner there is my favorite thing to buy there. The quality is good and it is not that pricey. They have everything and I would go there again. The people that work there are very friendly.
Jose Luis D.
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL

The Jordana products look more appealing to me than the Stila lip glazes. Is it just me? I like the Instagram photos in the side bar it looks like you had so much fun! I had fun bowling again this weekend. Can’t do too much else here since we had snow this past weekend. Have a great day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL

I haven't use this much but I do have a couple eye makeup products. The eye shadow is ok but there isn't really anything special about it. The eyeliner is the same. It does the job but it's not really my favorite. Again don't really have a lot of this brand. Other things could be better.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl

Love the joradana sweet cream liquid lipsticks!!! Seriously amazing for $4 ❤ they go on super pigmented and they last literally all day! They wear nicely without getting super patchy. They are also VERY comfortable on the lips for a matte liquid lipstick ❤❤❤ I can't get enough of them.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.

I think Jordana is a great makeup company. They make the best liquid liner that can last all day, better than some higher end product. Their lip liners are fantastic and all of their products are very affordable. Its a must try brand if you are on a budget or willing to try new things.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL

Wonderful eye and lip liners, at a great price! Vibrant colors that last all day! Some liners will snag on your eyelid if you do not use enough primer or Shadow. I have not experienced that type of snagging with these liners, and I found the line to be nice and uniform across the lid..
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA

I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.