Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Arecibo, PR

My go-to brand when it comes to nail hardeners and polishes. Very affordable and EXCELLENT QUALITY.
jose m.
jose m.

jordana cosmetics are awsome the make up really lasts about 12 or more hours and my skin mantains soft love jordana products
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Absolutely love Jordana cosmetics! They have some really incredible makeup! I love their blush and eyeshadow so much! I like that they are unique and different. Their lip products are great too!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA

I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Micaylah D.
Micaylah D.
Tavares, FL

Their lip liners are bomb. I like how affordable this brand is as well. Very great quality though.
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

The lips are very good and moisturize the lips very well and also has a very good shades for all hours of the day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.