Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Wasn't to impressed with the liquid eyeliner I bought. When I unscrewed the lid the product on the brush looked clumpy and when I wentahead and tried to apply it it was splotchy and not LLuke I had hoped it would be
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.

I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX

I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ

Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct

I always buy my lip liner from Jordan's they r very inexpensive and greattt greatt product i keep buying over and over rock n roll lip liner it is the best lip liner ever can't live without it ❤️❤️
Varaprasad I.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA

Jordan's cosmetics offer the highest quality products in the market. I've started using their skin products and noticed visible changes in the first few weeks. Not just me but my whole family were complementing.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA

I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami

Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.