BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington
Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.