Add a Photo

Stephanie C.
Star, ID
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.