Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct

I always buy my lip liner from Jordan's they r very inexpensive and greattt greatt product i keep buying over and over rock n roll lip liner it is the best lip liner ever can't live without it ❤️❤️
Varaprasad I.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA

Jordan's cosmetics offer the highest quality products in the market. I've started using their skin products and noticed visible changes in the first few weeks. Not just me but my whole family were complementing.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA

I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY

I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN

I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm

I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Amber L.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA

Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
BIA R.
BIA R.
Spring, Tx

Jordana cosmetics lip liners are the best. It's so inexpensive that I always like to stock up on those
Majidah M.
Majidah M.
Denver

Very affordable line of makeup with amazing products! From mascara to lipsticks they always amaze me. Eyeshadow shades are soft and blendable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.