BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I have tried an eyeliner from jordana, among other things, and honestly I was really surprised of the quality for how cheap the products were. Normally I don't purchase drug store brands but I was looking for something cheap to try and was very impressed
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX
The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them ūüėć but a bit expensive
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Good drugstore alternative for eyeliners and lip glosses. Very pigmented although some of the liners have some issues with lasting in the waterline but for the price it is okay.
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! ūü§ó
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Diego, CA
Great eyeliners and lipliners, love the price! Easy to find too, usually at Walgreens or Walmart. Seriously, my go to for lip color.
Zoie C.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?