BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
I haven't had the opportunity to try out a lot of products from Jordona, however the few products I have tried out were of decent quality for the price point. I have tried their matte lipstick. The lipstick does not have the longest staying power, and has an odd scent to it, however upon initial application does not feel drying, and wears nicely on the lips. I have also tried their liquid eyeliner. I enjoy the applicator i the eyeliner, and the initial application of the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The wear time of the eyeliner however is not great. The eyeliner smudged on my within a couple of hours. However with such a low price point, I am inclined to purchase more products.
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Not very good products, but still works for me. Their lipsticks have good pigmentation.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
I am absolutely in love with this brands retractable lip liner and cream eyeshadows! I have multiple of each color that I keep in my make up kit. They are easily used whether you're a beginner or a makeup pro! Plus, you definitely can NOT beat the price!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
I absolutely love their liquid eyeliner! I use it almost every day and the prices are SO great! I don't feel like this company gets enough credit for their products and their prices. I absolutely love this company. Of course there are some products that aren't the best, but I can look through that with the prices.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Great products! My favorite ever eyeliner is from them, and I love their lip balms. They are very affordable but are also amazing quality, even better than some Sephora items. Recommend if you're on a budget!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Benton Harbor, MI
Jordana has my favorite eye liner every, love their product i have tried. My area doesn't have many products of theirs. But their eye liner goes on beautifully, and smooth. It last a long time, and very reliable, i would be happy to get there products anytime.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.