Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
elizabet r.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA

The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

Jordana cosmetics is an awesome and affordable brand that have some ridiculously cheap items with a great quality.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL

I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Not my favorite cosmetics but I have used them before and they are decent. Also this brand is a little harder to find where I live.
Wasn't to impressed with the liquid eyeliner I bought. When I unscrewed the lid the product on the brush looked clumpy and when I wentahead and tried to apply it it was splotchy and not LLuke I had hoped it would be
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.

I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

This is okay, not my go to brand. You get what you pay for. Very affordable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.