Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
My mom'sfreind gave her shoes box full of make p i found some jordana eyeliners. which i hve not sused.
Diaana O.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
ive personally never had such a big experience with this brand but i do owe a lip liner from this cosmetic line and it a very nice lip liner i think i will try and invest in more of these cosmetics or give a few things from this cosmetic line a try
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Great price point, easily accessible from the drugstore, and a great selection of products
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
I really don't shop here often but I do enjoy their product it's very high-quality materials it's really expensive however there is some affordable price you can buy I do highly recommend if you have never tried to come out and try their products
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.