Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Irving, TX
I like Jordana cosmetics, they are not pricey and have a good quality. I have tried Jordana lipsticks and I like them.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.