Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA

Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Windsor, VT

I really love their Mascara and liquid pen eye liner. They both go one well and last just as well as a high end brand. They also make great chubby stick eye pencils that act as amazing cream bases for eyeshadows that need a little extra help! They are just as good as Maline at a fraction of the price!
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, ca

Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida

I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA

For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Ossian, IN

Ive used the mascaras and fell in love instantly! No need to use a curler with this brand (:
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.