Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR

Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Tira B.
Tira B.

GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC

The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.

These lip liners are my go to. Never have I used this product and been disappointed. So buttery and amazing pigmentation! Certainly a go to!
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Nana Adwoa A.
Nana Adwoa A.
Tema,Ghana

It can be difficult sometimes to archieve the perfect look with eyeliner without smudges. Especially if you are a beginner. The Jordana easyliner for eyes retractable pencil is so easy to use. It smoothly glides over your eyes giving you the perfect finish.
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.

Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY

I love their nail polish! My favorite one is the light pink that I used to use for French manicures. It's nice and transparent which is what I wanted, but still nice and glossy. Definitely a great option!
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.