BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I've only tried their lipsticks and I really liked it! It was such a cheap product from my local grocery store I doubted it would be any good but to my surprise it was great! The pigment was great and looked great on my skin as well. It also has a light and pleasant scent.
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX
The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them 😍 but a bit expensive
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Zoie C.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.