Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY

I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Obehioye I.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ

Great and Inexpensive. Jordana never fails me when it comes to having the latest the makeup trends. If you are living on a fixed income then Jordana is perfect for you. Looking good does not have to cost you hundreds of dollars when you shop at Jordana,
amanda c.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL

I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH

Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I picked up some Jordana Cat Eye Liner during a sale Walgreens was having a few months back. I had never tried this brand but had nothing to lose at this price point ($1 each). Great formula and beautiful colors! I will be repurchasing this brand and trying even more of their productsđź’™
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA

Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

So inexpensive and such great quality. The mascaras are so good! I wish I was able to find it at more stores.
shara b.
shara b.
Philadelphia, PA

Jordana Matte Lipstick

I would have never thought I would have found such a great lipstick for $3. So worth the purchase.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.