BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Megan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The jordana mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras ive used, if not the best. It adds length and separation to lashes giving it a natural yet glamorous look.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Jordana products. It can be hit or miss but for the price their makeup is solid. You can find some awesome things. My favorite are the Modern Matte lippies.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Alex H.
Oklahoma City, OK
GUURL they are slaying the makeup game and making me slay the confidence I have girl like slay I love it honey slay slay slay the world with beautiful confidence
larissa P.
Mcallen, TX
Jordana lipsticks are amazing their products are so affordable but you definitely dont get what you pay for because the quality of the products its super good better than high price makeup brands.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA
I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?