Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.