BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
They have good nail products. I don't know too much about them but I know the quality of the nail polish and style gems and things that I have from them are pretty good.
layken k.
jordana has some of the best drugstore lip liners out there!! super creamy and last a while for how cheap they are. they also have affordable eyeliners and mascara
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Romona G.
Jamaica, NY
You can't go wrong with lip liners. They're long lasting and come in great colors. I've tried the blushes too and they're pretty decent, especially for the price.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana Cosmetics Nail Polish love the variety, but with my lifestyle the nail polish chips what too often. I can only give it a 3 star based on that reason.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN
I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
Jordana lip liners are great! Pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely recommend these for make up artist kits. They also have a great variety lf shades!
Megan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The jordana mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras ive used, if not the best. It adds length and separation to lashes giving it a natural yet glamorous look.
Heather S.
Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?