Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD
I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.