Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Kim
Kim

My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC

Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK

very affordable, they have an amazing product line, my all time favorite is the lip gloss and eye liners, great quality, great prices. i would recommend their products as they are a value
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I absolutely love and have used Jordana Automatic Lip Liners for years. Great priducts!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Typically I am able to find this at my local Walgreens, it is a really good brand. My favorite kohl eyeliner is made by Jordana, and I won't use any other. Overall, the products are great quality and a great price!
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL

Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN

I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Windsor, VT

I really love their Mascara and liquid pen eye liner. They both go one well and last just as well as a high end brand. They also make great chubby stick eye pencils that act as amazing cream bases for eyeshadows that need a little extra help! They are just as good as Maline at a fraction of the price!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.