BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
dawn b.
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
great products for a great price. there products are just as good as some high end products i have tried
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Mission, TX
My favorite Jordana product Id have to say is the eyeliner, it's super good, it marks a lot, im able to use it in my water line and on top of my eye lid and i dont have to worry about it smudging or smearing
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buena calidad y quiero probar de todas las diferentes marcas como las anteriormente mencionadas
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! ūü§ó
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE
Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?