Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL

Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN

I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC

I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flatter
chris n.
chris n.
Scranton, PA

Jordana's liquid eyeliner is a must have! If you are looking for a super black eyeliner that lasts all day I suggest using this one. Also, there lip liners are incredible!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great products, very reasonable prices. You can look like you paid a fortune but you don'the need too with these products!
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, ca

Great for the low price. But in beauty/makeup....quality over quantity. Always
Aleesia M.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI

I love their lip liners! My favorite is coco loco. They very affordable, glide on smoothly and creamy.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

They are cheap products and in my opinion you pay for what you get. So, I never expect much. I only purchase this brand if I'm in a pinch and need something right then. Not a horrible product but not one of my favorites,
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI

Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.