BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
El Paso , TX
A product that I love by Jordana cosmetics is the modern matte lipstick collection. There are a variety of different shades. They are a soft consistency however they are matted colors.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
dawn b.
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
great products for a great price. there products are just as good as some high end products i have tried
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buena calidad y quiero probar de todas las diferentes marcas como las anteriormente mencionadas
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Alamo, TX
The lipstick are allright not my favorite but totally cute I love them 😍 but a bit expensive
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Zoie C.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
I never shopped from the actual website, but here in my town, Jordana Cosmetics are sold at a Walgreens near my house. I saw that they had a Matte Lippie on sale for a few bucks and decided to try it out. They had wild colors like blue and white and grey and even black! They were soooo pigmented and even when not discounted, super affordable. I will definitely be going back for another purchase :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.