Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV

My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL

I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
missy h.
missy h.

I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.

Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Kim
Kim

My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC

Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Plymouth Mtng, PA

Jordana lip products are high quality and super affordable - not much more you could want in a product. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's difficult to find Jordana products in drugstores around me. If Jordana products were more readily available, I would definitely give 5 stars!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.

Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.