Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Makayla C.
Makayla C.

This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL

Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO

Pretty inexpensive and great to use when in a pinch. Not really my go to though. I usually prefer Covergirl or Younique.
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Koshkonong, MO

i have nail polish and lip gloss i like it its a good brand for a price so fair
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS

I've been trying Jordana Cosmetics for almost a year, I am absolutely in love with matte lipsticks and modern matte lipsticks, I think they last for many hours, colors are so cute and this brand offers too many colors. I also like pressed powder, honey just fit perfectly with my skin tone, my face looks flawless and keep facial oils away, at least on me. I apply on my face with a brush after a liquid foundation. I've been recently trying liquid foundation of this brand, and I can say i like for daily makeup, cause it's smooth and easy to spread in your face, covers naturally, that it's what I need. Upss! I nearly forgot to tell you about their blush powder 😍😍😍 I think they are lovely, they kissed your cheeks so soft, even they look clear color on the package, the coverage is great.
Jenny C. R.
Jenny C. R.
santo domingo

he probado los labiales de esta marca y valla que me han sorprendido, tanto por la calidad con relación al precio que tienen en elmercado
Me fascinan sus lápices delineadores de labios desde que estaba en preparatoria me fascina su extensa gama de colores ahora sería ideal que lanzará una línea como el tintaline sería maravilloso
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT

I love jordana cosmetics it is really good but I prefer Jeffrey star and Kyle Jenner cosmetics
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.