Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY

The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West, Fl

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA

I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.

Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA

Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Jordana is so good and I don't know why more people don't talk about them! They have my favorite colored pencil eyeliner ever!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL

I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Jordana is a wonderful brand for the makeup beginners! Great price and products!! The customer service is great too. They have a lot of products to choose from and they have good prices.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.