Add a Photo

Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Irving, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana cosmetics, they are not pricey and have a good quality. I have tried Jordana lipsticks and I like them.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Franklin, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only tried a liquid lipstick in the color beautiful, and it lives up to its name, very full coverage, great smell, and long lasting, my only issue is how hard it was to remove.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.