Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I have not used many products from Jordan's. Mostly nail polishes and eyebrow pencils! My favorite purchase is definitely the eyebrow pencil! Affordable and there are many shades. I would recommend giving these products a chance.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Your pencils and lipsticks I like the eyeliner pencils of mouth and eyes. I like pigments very well
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Love love love Jordana cosmetics. Such a great product for the price. Incredible value.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Sylvana P.
Sylvana P.
The Jordan's lip liners are so good!! Definitely one of my favorites! And they're like $3 I think? Amazing!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.