BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a jordana bronzer, that I got really cheap a few months ago. Almost all my friends have tried it and it works well with all skin tones. It gives you that fresh out of the sun look. Its also super illuminated so I don't have to use a highlighter when I wear it
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA
I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Ana P.
Ana P.
After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
i love the quality and value that this line offers. It covers a broader range of skin tones and undertones, and i think that's pretty important when it comes to having not only a makeup line, but a drugstore makeup line. I love their eyeliners and lip liners smooth appearance. Everything is always nice quality and packaged well.
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Very inexpensive easy to find a perfect color and apply. Love all products from gloss to mascara
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL
Jordana is a brand that has some spectacular products, lipsticks and blushes are simply great.
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
dawn b.
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
great products for a great price. there products are just as good as some high end products i have tried
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?