Add a Photo

Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! I just recently found this brand and I am so impressed with these products I can't wait to try more
Zaria C.
Zaria C.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.