Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX

Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX

I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY

The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA

I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.

Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

I have their liquid lip cream and im not a huge fan. It is drying but of course i cant expect amazing results from an affordable drugstore product. It smells great though! Might try more! They are cheap anyways.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.