BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
molly K.
molly K.
Blacklick, OH
Jordana needs to be more available and its super underrated.well,by everyone except the makeup community!!Jordana has lots and lots of dupes for high end makeup brands and that's how I found out about them and fell in love with them.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Majidah M.
Majidah M.
Denver
Very affordable line of makeup with amazing products! From mascara to lipsticks they always amaze me. Eyeshadow shades are soft and blendable.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used! It's really amazing for the price. I paid about 3 dollars for it. It adds so much volume to my lashes. It goes on well!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Heather S.
Heather S.
Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.