Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA

I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton

I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Meriden

If you're looking for great products and save some money I recommend jordana they carry one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore
A
A

Loveeee the liquid lipsticks! They are affordable and are very pigmented. They don't dry out your lips! They wear off when you drink hot drinks but they are easy to re apply. I will definitely be buying more.
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights

Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID

I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX

Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.

A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.