Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West, Fl

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Yuli M.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Love jordana products ... they are very well made and afordable my favorites products are the lipsticks
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC

I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN

Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA

I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA

Jordana is the most inexpensive brand that I use. It's easy to buy and test colors because of the price. You don't feel like you've overpaid for something, especially if you don't like it. Most of their products are great and worth the price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.