Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Iva, SC
I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
What an underappreciated gem of a drugstore brand! I go back for two products: their modern matte lipstick and their mascara. The lipstick is smooth and vibrant and doesn't dry out my lips. The mascara is amazing! It makes my eyelashes two or three times thicker and longer and it doesn't flake or smear! I am in love with this brand.
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.