Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN

I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo

I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Britney
Britney

Overall great product company. Love the color of nail polish they they have to offer.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL

I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA

I love their pencil eyeliners they always stay in place other brands tend to smudge all over your lid but jordana doesn't
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA

They have great products for the price. I always find them at my local Kmart. And this is really a good brand to try if you're looking for a hidden gem to become your new staple product. Try the mascaras!
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH

Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
I love jordanian products, they are fascinating i love them too if by my outside i would recommend them to all the people in general they are lovely i like a lot eta brand
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8

have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR

This is a pretty nice little drugstore brand. Like any brands it has hits and misses. I'm really fond of their balm stains though!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.