Add a Photo

Diana H.
Diana H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Nicol A.
Nicol A.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana es una excelente marca de muy buena calidad y ademas muy economicos y mucha variedad muy recomendados sus productos
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the everything lip liners, blush, lipsticks, etc. My all time favorite. Very pigmented.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.