BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Have only tried the 2-1 concealer and foundation and it works awesome for me when mixed with another light liquid concealer. Stays all day.
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
molly K.
molly K.
Blacklick, OH
Jordana needs to be more available and its super underrated.well,by everyone except the makeup community!!Jordana has lots and lots of dupes for high end makeup brands and that's how I found out about them and fell in love with them.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Majidah M.
Majidah M.
Denver
Very affordable line of makeup with amazing products! From mascara to lipsticks they always amaze me. Eyeshadow shades are soft and blendable.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA
Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.