Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL

Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA

I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL

Great brand at an amazing price. I wish that they were at more drugstores, like CVS. Jordana has a lot of really good products, especially their liquid eyeliner
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township

Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton

I've used lip stuff from here, not very often but I like it and the colors are very pretty
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I used to used the Jordan's eyeliner and the mascara all the time when I was low on money and wanted a good product. Unfortunately I don't believe they sell them in my area anymore. Great brand for the price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.