BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ramsiye V.
Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
safiyah j.
Durham, NC
I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
JoAnn B.
Ocala, FL
The creamy texture of jordana eyeshadow is wonderful. I find that the shadow stays on all day. Being on a budget it is great to find something that is not overly expensive.
Nicole M.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Ashley M.
The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Rebecca R.
Middletown, NY
My favorite product is the eyeliner. There is a variety of color and they go on nice and smooth. Creamy and not chalky so Im not always cleaning up or touching up a mess. Easy and fun to use. My go to is usually the blackest black
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have a lip liner, I was recently sent. I have not seen them
in stores where I live. As of yet. I do like it and if I have to
go on line to purchase it, I will.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?