Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX

I really like the eye lines and lip products. They are very affordable and stay on well.
Camille B.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS

I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Recently tried their new liquid lipstick in the shade rose macaron and when I looked online it's and exact dupe for Kylie cosmetics posie k
Angela M.
Angela M.

The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.

There pencils are so smooth & you get alot of product pencil for such an affordable price you can never go wrong when you buy them.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA

This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.