Add a Photo

#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Susie R.
Susie R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love everything about jordana! The price the product...everything! Super love it! Im a huge fan!
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liner is great. The matte lipstick could be better; it's a little patchy when dried.
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
York, SC
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has the absolutel best mascara available on the market. And it's less than $4. Best Lash Extreme in the black tube with the purple writing gives extreme volume and length, just like it says. I can't speak to anything else from the brand, but have heard good things about the eyeliner pencils and the matte lipsticks.
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Nany K.
Nany K.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.