BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alexandra C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Not the best quality ever, but they are super affordable, so if you want to try something new, but don't want to spend too much money, Jordana cosmetics will be your best friend!
Karina G.
Hobbs, NM
Super good products and very adorable if you havent try they best lash mascara you need to. It is amazing and they lipsticks are as well and they lipliners are amazing. Love it
Brisa G.
Granada Hills, CA
I love Jordan's cosmetics, specially their lipsticks, they really do have really nice ones with exellent quality. I can compare they're quality with high end brands. Love them!!
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lobe Jordana's eyeliners! They are so creamy and very inexpensive! They colors are vibrant and they last all day. Jordana's eyeliners are definitely worth buying.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA
I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Christina A.
El Paso, TX
Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI
Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX
I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
stephanie a.
Long Beach, CA
I love their lip liners from this brand . Although I havnt tried any more of their products I am sure they are really great I recommend their products to others . Really great
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?