Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL

For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Amara D.
Amara D.
Minneapolis, MN

jordana's products always perform really well for me. especially the eye products like liner and chubby cream shadow sticks.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Albuquerque, NM

I love Jordana Cosmetics! They are a very affordable brand! I love the quality of there products, its amazing! I love there Modern Matte lipsticks! They are the best! I also love there Fabubrow pencils! Awesome brand!
georgina C.
georgina C.

Cheap and great, what else can I say!!! Amaizing, such incredible quality for such a cheap brand 😀
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tampa, FL

I've used a few products from Jordana. They have nice liquid eye liners with nice color pigment. My favorite thing from them hands down has to be their colored mascara. The pink is to die for. Comes out just as hot pink as you think it should be in the tube!! LOVE!
Paola T.
Paola T.

I have never try but I have a crush on their lipstics. A Lot of good reviews SO am dying yo get some
Treasure W.
Treasure W.

I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake Worth, FL

Just like any brand it could be a hit ot miss. but lately there products have been a hit. I have almost all there new matte liquid lipsticks and there amazing the only this is they do dry my lips
Jess M.
Jess M.

Great quality and unbeatable price points! I highly recommend if you're getting into makeup to try out Jordana
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Madera, CA

I have their brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it's the perfect shade and I've had it for about three years
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.