BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX
Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Jordana has my favorite pencil eyeliner! I have been getting in for 8 years now and the formula has only improved.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana made the eyeliner I once used everyday, but unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any stores. I loved the eyeliner because it was affordable and the perfect color. I recently picked up two different jordana eyeliners, but I didn't like my experience with them. They went on fine, but eventually start "melting" around my eyes as the day went on and the color didn't stay put.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE
Love their eyeliner. Cheap product but high quality! I have told a lot people am who are just starting out with makeup to start with Jordana
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?