BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana made the eyeliner I once used everyday, but unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any stores. I loved the eyeliner because it was affordable and the perfect color. I recently picked up two different jordana eyeliners, but I didn't like my experience with them. They went on fine, but eventually start "melting" around my eyes as the day went on and the color didn't stay put.
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Ana P.
Ana P.
After months of searching for the perfect red lipstick for my skin (pale with cold undertones), I was hopeless, it seem that every one had orange undertones. Until I went to Jordana and find the one I was looking for, they helped me finding the blue undertone red! Great experience!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.