Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I use Jordana eyeliner and it works well. The only complaint is that it smears/smudges easily.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC

I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN

Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Yinette T.
Yinette T.

Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV

My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Wow....i started since my early years using the Jordana lipsticks and lip pencils and eye liners and till the day now I buy them... They are creamy and stay in place.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA

It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.