Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.

Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA

Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Gray P.
Gray P.

Automatic lip liners are my absolute favorite! Super affordable. Pigmentation is stunning and color goes on really smooth. But I have had an experience of them breaking on me fairly easy and I am waisting more product but the price and pigmentation pays off!
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM

I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been using liquid eyeliner since the early 1990s. I love brown liner. I am a blond so black eyeliner looks too harsh on me. Jordana Color Envy liquid liner in Brown Envy is the best. It is a low cost liner that works better than many higher end ones. I will be using this eyeliner for years to come!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC

I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Cabot

Affordable brand with good quality makeup. Their eyeliners are so good and also their lip liners
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.