BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nany K.
Nany K.
Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
Dae L.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
I get all of my lip liners from here. They are my go to for myself and my clients. Really great and affordable products. I will always buy their lip liners
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Coachella, CA
Jordan's cosmetics is the best. Love every product of them. I use them very often. Would buy again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.