Add a Photo

Shelby C.
North Beach, MD
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Jan. 22, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.