Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce, Ga

This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Christina S.
Christina S.

Jordana Cosmetics is great! It's affordable and I love that about it. A lot of their products are the greatest deal for their price point.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton

What a wonder brand. Their lip liners are amazing. I have so many of them. They are so inexpensive but amazing.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA

Even if Jordana wasn't as inexpensive as it is I would probably still recommend it. I particularly love their lip liners and their newish liquid matte lipstick. Almost nothing I've bought from Jordana was more than five dollars, which is great when you have a larger makeup collection that you're constantly adding to.
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.

Tengo varios esmaltes de uñas la verdad me encanta la variedad de colores que tienen, me encantan.
Monse C.
Monse C.

he utilizado sus labiales tiene gran variedad de labiales asi como colores muy bonitos y brillantes tienen muy buena cobertura y el diseño es practico
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY

Have there contour sticks and they are amazing not hard to blend and are super cheap .. these are my go to everyday sticks that I use
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA

I find this brand to actually be pretty amazing for the price. I purchased the foundation/ concealer and they actually had my right skin tone with my undertone. Which is yellow. Looked as if I was using a high end brand but it was literally only 2 dollars. Plus it's cruelty free
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.