Add a Photo

Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
Jan. 17, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Jan. 20, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 20, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 21, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.