Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

Jordana has amazing Mascara & Eyeliners, for such great prices too! I usually buy my Jordana Products at Walgreens.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA

I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Jordana can be found at all discount stores. It's very very affordable. Not really considered high end beauty products but good for practicing.
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roxboro, NC

I've used this brand for years and fell in love with it! I mostly really love their lipsticks and lip
liners. Smooth creamy texture had my lips feeling sleek. Very much affordable, found this brand at my dollar store. I would shop for their products again.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

I love the Jordana mascara in the black and purple tube. It has always been my favourite. Some people complain that it ruins their eyeballs but I haven't had that experience. It's super cheap and by far the best mascara I have ever used.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA

When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL

Jordana is very inexpensive and usually good quality. I adore their eye shadows although their mascara is a little lacking. My favorite part about them is that they are CRUELTY FREE. Animal testing is a deal breaker for me and I'm always happy to see cruelty free drugstore options.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.