BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA
I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is a sister brand to Milani, one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. My favorite Jordana products are probably their matte lipsticks. Their lip liners are pretty nice and pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of twist up liner. The packaging of Jordana's products aren't the most appealing and I find that the caps of the lipsticks always come off, so you can tell why the price is so cheap. If they up'd their packaging game, that would earn five stars from me.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Nany K.
Nany K.
Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This is one of the best drugstore brands. Its very affordable. One of the cons is that its not in a lot of different stores.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Elba Annetty R.
Elba Annetty R.
He usado los pintalabios matte de esta marca y puedo decir que la relación costo calidad es bien,porque por un precio bastanye asequible consigues un producto casi como algunas marcas más reconocidas.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
ayana l.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
I discovered jordana not long ago. Such an amazing quality and low prices! I have an eyeliner and nail polish from the brand. Great pigmentation, long lasting. Would recommend to anyone! Under rated brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.