Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Hordana has some very good quality lip liners. The formulas are very nice that you can use them as a lip color. I also like the eyeliners
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL

my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
Mao H.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm only giving 3 stars as I've only used their eyeliner pencil. It does the job. Nothing within this line has stuck out on me or my eye is just more focused on other brands. So many good brands and options out there.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta

My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love jordana so affordable and I just recently got all there new liquid lipsticks and they are amazing everyday I have been using a new one....
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Perris, CA

So so affordable and great quality. I highly recommend there lipsticks and lip liners so amazing and great shades.
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC

I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.