BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have tried the lip products and eyeliner. The eyeliner was a gel eyeliner. It worked fairly well once warmed up on the skin. The lip glosses were very pretty and not sticky. Nice candy smell. Loved the pinks.
Dianet M.
Dianet M.
I love Jordana Cosmetics, They are economical. They are medium durability. We can found in any store, I love the blusa and The polish nail.
linda o.
linda o.
I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
soranyi r.
soranyi r.

I love this brand. The only thing is they should have some product for oily skin.
but then they are good in price, design and always looking for ways to make the customer feel comfortable with your product
ria a.
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY
i liked their lip pencils and eyeliners. they lip pencils are pretty good and so are the eye pencils. could be more pigmented but great for the price
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI
They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jordan products are so affordable and such great quality! I have tried their lip liners and lipsticks at Walgreens and they have a great selection. I don't shop at Walgreens very often but when I stop by that's the first thing I check out!
Paula F.
Paula F.
garfield, NJ
Jordana has the cheapest best lipglosses EVER!!! I buy mines from my local Walgreens for 1.99. Not sticky, goes on super shiny.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?