BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
This is one of my favorite brands. The makeup is very high quality for a very low price. They are only found at walgreens, but I have many in my area. I love their lip products and mascara the most. I always have backups for their mascara. I recommend trying them out.
Linda B.
Mount Vernon, IL
Picked up two of the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip colors. I chose Strawberry Cheesecake 02 which is a pretty neutral pink, and Tramisu 07 which is a beautiful neutral brown. They dry down matte and are a little drying. I add a gloss and they fell good and last hours.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Jordana Cosmetics has low prices for high quality products. It is my go to for Halloween makeup because it's reliable and colorful. I love their lipstick shades and eyeliners. I use them on my daily makeup routine pretty frequently. For the price, it's a great brand.
Bobbie Jo U.
There are some awesome hidden gems in this cosmetic company. While there are good products there are also some not so good products. Everything is very inexpensive though so it's not like you'll break the bank while trying their products. Definitely 10/10 recommend.
sylvia L.
Jordana great products!! Also such great prices as will! Easy to locate in the areas that we live! that is a huge plus and also having all the colors available!! Affordable yes!! Not expensive easy on the pockets! Differently a product that i will keep shopping for!
Bridgette G.
Ellensburg, WA
I use there eyeliner. It is a cheap brand but some things are good. I like the eyeliner for tightlining. It is super affordable and easy to get. It has run on me yet. I have purchased it for other family members and they now use it also. You can get it at Walgreens.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
I have their fall/Halloween collection right now and I'm absolutely in love ❤️ colors are white, black, orange, dark red, light red, purple, blue, grey. Takes two coats but they are defiantly matte and they do not dry out my lips crazy like most matte liquid lips do
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
You can find Jordana Cosmetics mostly at Walgreens or online. I have bought a couple of products from them, most notably their lip liners. I think they make great lipliners for the drugstore and at such an affordable price. They have a great array of colors as well.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I have an eyeliner and a lip liner from them, I like the lip liner, but the eyeliner is hard like the ones you would by twenty years ago. I won't buy these cosmetics again. I won't recommend them to others either, but the lip liner is good if you are on a budget.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
Jordana is an amazing makeup company. I have only used a couple items but from what Ive tried it is absolutely amazing! I adore their mascaras and lip liners. the price cannot be beat. each item is about two dollars and well worth every penny. I adore this brand!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?