BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Becca S.
Becca S.
Chico, CA
I've only used a few products from Jordana, but they make my FAVORITE lip liners ever! Great color choices, great formula and you CANNOT beat the price.

My favorites are Tawny and Coco Loco. I love that it's easy to find and I've heard great things from other influencers about them!
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i love jordana cosmetics!!! I have a lot of their lip liners & lipsticks! They have great lip products and super affordable! There a really good drugstore brand. I usually buy Jordana at CVS or on the Jordana website. The Easyliner for Lips in Tawny is my favorite and its only $2.99
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
I've used the sweat cream matte liquid lipsticks and I love them! Smell good like vanilla not chemicals. It's really affordable and they have a nice color range. Really pigmented not streaky stays on for a very long time, can't really complain. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I love the Jordana beat lash esterne mascara it's better than some high end mascara's I've tried it's always in my makeup bag and I will forever repurchase it, it makes my lashes long, lush, black, seperated, and full of volume everything all in one kind of mascara for my lashes!!!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
The Jordana mascara is a good budget friendly mascara. It has a minimum of flaking. As a contact wearer, I often change mascaras to find one that does not bother mt eyes. This mascara is like a higher priced drug store or lower priced department store mascara. Great for the price.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
If its drugstore im going to try it, and as soon as i sa this brand i knew i wanted to try their products. I have their matte lipsticks and i really like them. They dont smear and they dont feel super dry on your lips. You cant go wrong for the price. I will differently buy more.
Roberta C.
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Love their lip liners. Jordana has a variety of colors that blend well with any lipstick. They apply real good over the lips. Once I applied mine it lasted the whole day. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Not expensive at all, bought a few colors to add to my collection.
Jalaena R.
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love how affordable this brand is. They make pretty good lip products. Their new liquid matte lipsticks are really good. However, I wish the brand had a wider range of shades overall. Also,I think they should revamp their packaging and make the products look more appealing.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I have tried very fiew of their products, but decent for the price. I purchased a liquid eyeliner at a drug store for a very cheap price. It is a bit flakey when it dries, but works in a pinch. I would be interested in checking out some of their other products in the future.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
jordana has got such a huge variety of makeup from eyeshadows to blushes to lip liners to eyeliners they got everything and for a great price. jordana is so affordable and the makeup you get for the amount of money you pay is amazing. great quality makeup and very affordable
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?