Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Mariana g.
Mariana g.

Aunque su nombre indica Mauve (Malva en ingles) no le veo ningún tono de dicho color, en realidad es un color marrón. Es súper cremoso, se tiene que aplicar varias veces para que quede en el mismo que la barra de labios (en este caso, yo prefiero que quede suave ya que no me gustan los labiales marrones)
Anika K.
Anika K.
Everett, MA

can we please take a moment to rave about their new sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks? they go on so smooth, they are really pigmented and not too drying. Sometimes I put it on and forget that I have anything on my lips. I just wish they had a bigger selection of products and were found at more places.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Excellent products that I love. They have everything I want. It depends on what you think is expensive or not. I love the quality it's amazing. I do shop there a lot, I plan on shopping there again very soon. I just don't have one anywhere near me, I live in a little town where there isn't even a mall.
Gina I.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY

I've tried so many expensive, "high-quality" eyeliners, yet somehow without fail I always end up going back to my tried-and-true Jordana retractable eyeliner pencils from the drug store! They're long-lasting, they don't smudge, and best of all they're inexpensive! My favorite eyeliner brand for sure.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH

Jordana cosmetics is a very affordable drugstore brand. My favorite products are the Best Lash Extreme and The Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. A downside to Jordana is they are only found in a few select drugstores, which can be a pain. They have a few hidden gems that are better than high end!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL

The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Sue W.
Sue W.

I use Jordana as a dupe for higher-end cosmetics, especially their lip colors. They dupe the colors extremely well, though obviously the staying power is not as advanced as the higher-end products. It's a great drugstore brand for impulse buys when you see a cute look on Instagram you want to try.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA

Jordanas Quick Dry Top Coat has a great clear shine that seals your nail Polish in very well. Fast drys instantly. I use it every time I do my nails and I relied on it for years. Has a little heavy. Smell to the product which needs improvement but over all works really well for the price I paid.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

Jordana makeup is very good, taking into account the price, they are quite cheap. I have tried the shadows, and I must say I love them, they are pigmented, again considering how cheap it is, and they all look very nice. The blushes also fascinate me, come in beautiful tones and apply quite well.
Anjela V.
Anjela V.

I have many matte lipsticks from Jordana and I have to say they are very good products. They smell amazing and they wear nicely. They also do not make your lips overly dry which is always a plus. I would defiantly recommend this brand to anyone looking for affordable dupes to high end lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.