Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Do yourself a favor & pick-up some of these Jordana Cosmetics Eyeliners The color of this Teal is gorgeous!! It glides on so smooth with a beautiful sheen & you can't beat the price. I love that the pencil is retractable & Jordana is CrueltyFree certified by both Peta & Leaping Bunny certified!
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL

My favorite Jordana product is their matte lipstick. The packaging is sleek and gives a clean click so you can be sure it's tightly closed. The color is very pigmented and matte. It generally stats on about 6 or 7 hours and is much less drying than other matte lipsticks. Very inexpensive, too.
Biling G.
Biling G.
Taylors, SC

The main thing is their liquid eyeliner. That was my favorite eyeliner, then they had to stop making it. That was very upsetting, they need to make it available again, and I dont use anything else from them. So I would be much more satisfied with this brand if they released this product again.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Port Orange , FL

Great quality products for unbeatable prices! They have amazing blushes and lip liners and eye liners and lipsticks! I wish the Walgreens near me carried a wider selection of their products or that they were in more stores. I think I have an eyeliner of theirs in every single color they sell!
Nida S.
Nida S.

So very affordable!! They make really good lip liners in a great colour range too.
They are twist up liners, so no need to sharpen and they apply well and help prevent your lipstick from bleeding out. The lip liners also look great on their own too. I can't wait to try more from this brand :)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Ever have an itch to shop? Ever look at your bank account and it looks back at you with a sour face? Don't fret! A quick run to Walgreens will definitely allow you to satisfy your shopping addiction. Run to the Jordan's section there are always hot sales and new products with amazing quality
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is not a bad mascara for the price you pay. Was easy to pickup at Walgreens and worked well for the price point. Had to do several applications but, it worked. It did flake during the day but again for the price point, can't expect much.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM

I love this company so much!! They definately know how to make amazibg cosmetics for vet affordable prices!! They make some of my all time favorite lipsticks!! Super creamy and pigmented! I would recommend any of their products to people!! You can get amazing products and not break the bank
Mirielys P.
Mirielys P.
Miami, Fl

I enjoy Jordana cosmetics because it is a very affordable and friendly to my wallet. One of my favorite products from
Them has to be there lip balm stain in the color honey love. I have re-purchased this product more than 10 times already I don't know what I would do if they stop making it!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.