Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
ME Encantan lo único malo es tienen tanta pigmentación ya después es difícil quitar la pinturas se los labios dejando residuos, esSpor que eso que la única recommendación es buscar un buen desmaquillante
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I wish Jordana made more products, or offered them in other stores. I love these products and am especially in love with their matte lipstick line! They are a great quality at a great price!
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I remember buying jordana lip liners all the time, the price is amazing and the selection of colors is perfect .
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA

I just don't like the quality at all. Everything I've tried feels very heavy and oily!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

It's not my favorite brand, but it was the first one I tried when I was a teenager :).
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN

Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Abby S.
Abby S.

Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Brighton

Love this brand hit is amazing it doesn't make me brake out and I know I can keep going back to this brand
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL

The liquid matte lip cremes are amazing! They stood up against some of my favorite brands and after I got tired of trying to scrub them off they stayed on for the whole next day after searching! They smell so yummy and have a comparable formula to Jeffree stars!
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Sus nuevos labiales matte son muy buenos productos y me encanta son productos de farmacia y también lo puedes encontrar en ULTA
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.