BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM
Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stratford, CT
I've only tried Jordana's Retractable Black Eyeliner, and I'm on board! It's opaque, great price, and I believe Cruelty Free!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I use their felt tip eyeliner. Its a great product and very reasonably priced. What I like about their eye liners is that they don't dry out nor do they smudge or mess up. It lasts and for the price I stock up all the time. I would recommend this cosmetic brand to anyone.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
North Beach, MD
For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.