Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hits and misses throughout the line. I love their everlasting eye pencil in the nude shade, its around three dollars and it stays on all day. I use it as and eyeshadow primer and it works wonders. I gave away the pink shade I have because I wasn't loving the color.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
S. S.
S. S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Hollywood, FL
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
If you have not tried their lipliners... you are missing out. I get mine at Navarro ((a drugstore in miami)), they are so great they are only $2 I believe.
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Eliza T.
Eliza T.
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Jan. 12, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana cosmetics especially when you're in a pinch. And need lip liners. They have the best formula and colors
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rowlett, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have paid so much money buying lip liners before but I heard good things about Jordana so I decided to give them a try and I have never found ones like these. The pigment is amazing and the formula is so long lasting and non drying. BEAUTIFUL product
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.