Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX

Sometimes products are a hit or miss, but since they're are inexpensive I don't really mind. Their lip products are prettt good.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA

Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love the Jordana lip pencils! I use them as a matte lip stain, which gives me a great look!
amanda c.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL

I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dallas

Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Cabot

Affordable brand with good quality makeup. Their eyeliners are so good and also their lip liners
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI

Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Products are so inexpensive and easy to find in wallgreens!!! My favorite are their lip and eye liners. Can't go wrong with their nail polishes either.
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY

I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.