Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA

Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Mickey B.
Mickey B.

I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana is a vivid example that something considered "cheap" can be of very good quality as well. Although in reality I have little experience with make-up for face of the brand, yes we do very well his lipsticks and matte spices are beautiful and of a perfect finish
Yinette T.
Yinette T.

Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Yennie T.
Yennie T.

Love be their products super inexpensive and affordable. Love their new liquid lipsticks even if I couldn't get them all I got as much as then I could .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV

My all time favorite mascara is from Jordana, after trying this mascara I refuse to ever go back to any other brand!!!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL

Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
noemi c.
noemi c.

For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX

Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
nicole w.
nicole w.
Spokane, WA

It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.