The Best Cult Beauty Products
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,288 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I love Jordana's liquid matte sticks. Very affordable long lasting. Some shades do require a second coat or a lip liner. I would still recommend these!
I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
Very very affordable lipsticks! Lipsticks are very pigmented and good quality especially for the price ! Go to lipsticks to get when I'm on a budget !
the jordan's lip liners are so creamy and long lasting! I use one called tawny which is a perfect nude for caramel skin.
Jordana is hit or miss. Their lip liners are amount some of my favorite high end ones. I suggest checking reviews before you buy! Overall, I really like the brand!
The jordana matte lip shades are so pigmented and Beautiful colors. They are so inexpensive for such a good product. If you want to try something that is good quality for such a little amount this is for you. These lipsticks were how I started and still use to this day!
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos