BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, Jordana has one of the best and most affordable eyebrow pencils on the market. I love using their Fabubrow eyebrow pencil. It has great pigmentation and is easy to apply. I haven't tried anything else from this brand, but I will sometime soon.
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
Jordana is a very economical brand and despite being economical it is super good quality, this super accessible and easy to find, my favorite product are his labiales
Janice I.
Stafford, TX
I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Mercedes E.
Johnstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very smooth and creamy texture always last all day. I bought mine at Walmart for about 5.00 and I don't really shop there much but I really recommend for a good and inexpensive eyeliner and I bet you could find it anywhere.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to used the Jordan's eyeliner and the mascara all the time when I was low on money and wanted a good product. Unfortunately I don't believe they sell them in my area anymore. Great brand for the price!
Maria J.
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?