Add a Photo

Kzyne F.
Kzyne F.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried few products but I love them, great mascara, one of the best lip liners, I also like the new matte lipgloss, very inexpensive and good quality
Emily D.
Emily D.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and very pigmented. Great for long wear. Great on a budget.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.