Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Lupee P.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA

I love this brand. Totally affordable and products always have amazing formulas
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Puntarenas

I love this brand. It is very affordable.
All is really beautiful. Recommended
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Affordable yet good quality! Their lip liners are to die for!! So much pigment
Karlee B.
Karlee B.

I have never really been to a Jordanna store. But I would really like to go.
S Y.
S Y.

Great affordable cosmetic line with good pigmentation. Can't beat the price.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
México

I loved your products
The products they are very good
Is magic, fantastic.
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, Ontario

I have heard good things about Jordana products. Since I live in Canada, we don't have access to all of their products especially their new ones. However I did find some lip liners on iKatehouse.com. The have a nice finish and last all day. Also such a wide range of colors to choose from.
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.

My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH

Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Keisha N.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.