Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Carina C.
Carina C.

Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA

Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, New York

The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

They have some of the best eyeliner pencels so creamy and pigmented and are very affordable. And love all there shades
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN

I haven't tried very many things from this company, but their mascaras are all very good. Also the overall brand is very affordable.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sparta

My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , Wa

I love jordana so affordable and I just recently got all there new liquid lipsticks and they are amazing everyday I have been using a new one....
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

The jordana lip crayon sticks are my favorite particulary this one but Ive had it for 3 months and the label came off so im not sure the color but this one os perfect!
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, Ne

I like there eye liners they are pretty good for the money. All though they do smudge a bit throughout the day.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Ive only used there lip liners im not sure if they have anything else but i love there colors i have so many of them i have to buy doubles beacuse they discontinue there colors sometimes
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.