BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland
Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
They have good nail products. I don't know too much about them but I know the quality of the nail polish and style gems and things that I have from them are pretty good.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Some of the products they have cannot be beaten for the price. Mascaras = A+, Liquid Lipsticks = A++. Great great stuff! I'm not a huge fan of their lip pencils, I can get better for the price in other drugstore brands.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
He matte lipsticks are wonderful. I love how that have a great smell to them and the colors that have.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
This is a great and affordable brand. I was so young and already buying makeup from this brand and I still do. Their lip liners are my favorite
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
erika z.
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Jordana black and dark brown eye liners! Leaves a soft natural line. It works very good for their price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.