Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI

Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Erica O.
Erica O.

Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Newark, DE

The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

One of my favorite affordable brands. I have only ever found Jordana at Walgreens. This brand is amazing, especially because they are SO affordable
Ann M.
Ann M.

I have used their powder blush and twist & shine moisturizing balm stain. They are inexpensive and right on my budget. The balm stain is moisturizing to the lips and the powder blush right on color and looks good on my cheeks. I will shop in Jordana again and try some of their other products.
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI

Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Lakeland, FL

I only tried a couple times I used eyeshadow and lipstick it's okay not bad but not great either it's okay
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.