Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Love the Jordana lip liners! They're incredibly versatile and I love to use them to line my lips and fill them in prior to adding a lipstick on top to extend the longevity. These are so affordable for the quality you get!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rowlett, TX
I have paid so much money buying lip liners before but I heard good things about Jordana so I decided to give them a try and I have never found ones like these. The pigment is amazing and the formula is so long lasting and non drying. BEAUTIFUL product
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the eye liners and eye shadows. I love how awesome these products are and the price is really affordable.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
Jordana is such a great underrated brand. They don't have a lot that I'm aware of but what i have tried is great and really affordable.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jonesboro, AR
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
S. S.
S. S.
I love that you get such great quality makeup from Jordana without having to pay more. I have a mascara and a liquid liner from Jordana and love knowing that their parent company is Milani.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.