Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA

Looveee!!! Theyre lipsticks super creamy and matte and super affordable amazing brand
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, Wv

I love jordanas liquid lipsticks. They are inexpensive and go on and stay on nicely.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

I really love this place but I really like the lip glosses they are so moisturizing
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA

Jordana is pretty good with there makeup I must admit lol I like to use the mascara
Neri L.
Neri L.
Sikeston, MO

So in love with there lip liners.. the colors are pigmented and glide on so smooth
Yara S.
Yara S.
Toa Alta, Puerto Rico

Love jordana cosmetics not only are they super affordable they are really good too
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

Jordana Best Lash=the best. Would love if they made this in a waterproof version.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Miami, Florida

Incredible quality at an extremely affordable price. Their lipsticks are awesome.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jersey City, NJ

Absolutely love there lip liners and eye liners so inexpensive and very pigment.
Lupee P.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA

I love this brand. Totally affordable and products always have amazing formulas
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.