Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Really good products they have everything u need there love this brand I recommend you guys
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
One of my all time favorite drug store cosmetics. Jordana is super affordable and great quality. I have to say that my all time favorite lip crayons are from this brand I repurchase every time I run out. Love Jornada
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Haven to used a lot of their products ( just the calendula redness cream. It was a good product, just nothing special for me.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA
I have tried few products but I love them, great mascara, one of the best lip liners, I also like the new matte lipgloss, very inexpensive and good quality
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Hits and misses throughout the line. I love their everlasting eye pencil in the nude shade, its around three dollars and it stays on all day. I use it as and eyeshadow primer and it works wonders. I gave away the pink shade I have because I wasn't loving the color.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
This brand doesn't have too many products, but is cruelty free which is a plus, but is soooo affordable. The brow pencils are amazing for the price and many of the products are under $5. Big Bang for you buck!
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA
Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.