BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
My favorite product from Jordana is 2 in 1 Concealer and foundation. I tried some products from them, are good. I love their low prices and good quality. Worst try it.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Honestly the quality is great for such a low price. I highly recommend to anyone on a budget or to anyone in general
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO
Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
Krista D.
Krista D.
I love almost all there products but some are just not up to par for me and some exceed my expectations
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Awesome quality at low price!! Discovered their eyeliners and lip balms at Walgreens. Wish they offer more choices such as colors and would definitely buy again and again. Wld be nice if they are avail in more stores such as Walmart or Ulta!
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Nicol A.
Nicol A.
Jordana es una excelente marca de muy buena calidad y ademas muy economicos y mucha variedad muy recomendados sus productos
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.