Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA

Just a bit pricy for me. Not a big fan to be honest. But I will probably still tell a few people about it because they might like it better than I did.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX

This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
amanda c.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL

I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL

Great brand at an amazing price. I wish that they were at more drugstores, like CVS. Jordana has a lot of really good products, especially their liquid eyeliner
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA

I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Rita C.
Rita C.
Bowling Green, KY

I have used their lip and eyeliners. very smooth, goes on easy. color is good.Staying power is good. Removes easily with makeup wipe.
layken k.
layken k.

jordana has some of the best drugstore lip liners out there!! super creamy and last a while for how cheap they are. they also have affordable eyeliners and mascara
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX

How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.