Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Nou L.
Nou L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
missy h.
missy h.
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is a real hit or miss for me. The mascaras have more fallout than an erupting volcano, the glosses are okay, the liners are dry, etc. But I do like some of the lip products that this brand has to offer. I'd pass on almost everything else unless they change their formulas.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.