Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Ria T.
Ria T.
Redlands, CA
I like how afforAble it is. Just wish it was more accessible at more stores like target or Walmart.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I use Jordana mascara everyday! It's super cheap but it works great! Stays on but it washes off easily. Love it!
Dina G.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD
I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I love this brand! Very good quality for little money! I love the lip liner. It is my absolute favorite. The packaging could use some improvements but overall the product is amazing.
Kzyne F.
Kzyne F.
I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Great lip liners that are absolutely affordable. I buy these when I need a quick fix for my lipstick
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.