BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alexis C.
Their lipliners are the best. They're retractable, pigmented, easy to use, and last forever on the lips! Highly recommend, they're the only kind I use.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Sarah S.
I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I wish Jordana made more products, or offered them in other stores. I love these products and am especially in love with their matte lipstick line! They are a great quality at a great price!
Jessie V.
I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
i love the eyeliners from this brand. i always use black...
they are super cheap and actually pretty good quality.
the black liner with a gold lid is my fav :)
thumbs up if u agree
Megan G.
Great drugstore brand to use if you're on a budget. I'm in love with the FabuLiner and think it's comparable to higher end liquid liners. Great stuff for a fraction of the cost
Jennifer Q.
I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?