Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Sun City, CA

It's cheap so not that great. But it's cheap so it's up to you if that's worth it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ

I only used their lip pots which I'm obsessed with. They help moisturizer and they smell wonderful.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.

Es una marca económica, de buena calidad y con gran variedad de productos, me gustan mucho sus correctores, las sombras y quiero probar sus bases para ver si son buenas también, si estas buscando productos buenos y a buen precio te recomiendo esta marca.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI

Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Tanya P.
Tanya P.

I love makeup so if i can find great products at an affordable price i am definitely there and that's exactly what Jordana has! Amazing products at an affordable price! Love their lipsticks and liners! I am a big fan and would recommend them to all my makeup fans out there!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I had never heard about this brand before last year. I was at a Walgreens and saw some cute little liquid lipsticks by this brand, and decided to get one. I love it! It smells good, it goes on nicely, and it stays on! Will definitely be getting more from this brand.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA

I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.