BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Emily V.
Emily V.
Jornada tiene buenos productos, no digo que todos pero no despreciaría sus lipsticks tienen buena consistencia, yo tengo 3 que usos regularmente, los precios son accesibles pero si creo que le hace falta un poco mas de calidad, aun así recomiendo aun que no he visto estos productos en mis tiendas o tal vez en supermercados, pero se le da la oportunidad a Jordana.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Their liquid lipsticks are THE BEST I have ever tried. I seen them at Walgreens and figured I'd give them a try because they were only $4.99!!! They're amazingggggg
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buena calidad y quiero probar de todas las diferentes marcas como las anteriormente mencionadas
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Very good brand ams very cost friendly. Easy to find. Great colors. Acne friendly. I love that i can also find this at my nearest drugstore
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a really affordable brand. They have great dupes of the expensive brand stuff. I do have to say their lip products are always a top pick for me
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.
A good affordable brand. The cream eyeliners are a great option when you want to try a bright eye, but they do smudge relatively easily. Their mascara is great as well, and the Matte liquid lipsticks are great introductions to see if you'll like a trend before committing to a high end version.
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Prices sometimes aren't that reasonable soemtimes. But brand is amazing and the products quality is mind blowing. Totally recommend this
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I haven't tried this brand too much, but the things i have tried have been great. They defiantly live up to what they are known for with having affordable makeup. I love their mascara and their new liquid lipsticks the most!!!
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Yara S.
Yara S.
Dale, TX
I love their eyebrow pencil. I was skeptical about it at first but when I used it I fell in love. It's great!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.