Add a Photo

Photos (95)
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA

I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

i have been using their lip liners for years and i love their new lip collections. they have beautiful colors and its not drying at all. also very affordable at drug stores 99cent stores and beauty supply stores
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il

Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Jocelyne D.
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA

I haven't really try any of their products except for one lipstick. The lipstick looked like a dark red but on my lips, its looked like a dark purple which kind of disappointed me but I couldn't swatch it in the store but I can't base my review on just one thing so when I try more of their products then I guess we will see. Also their products are very affordable.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX

the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Katya R.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA

Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

Jordana is very good products very affordable, there products are easy to get & easy to afford
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.