Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.

Tengo varios productos de la marca!
Más que nada labiales,me gusta la nueva edición mate.!
Inês K.
Inês K.

I've used their liquid lipsticks, and the formula is amazing! The best quality and price!!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX

Love their cosmetics very affordable and long lasting especially their eye and lip liners!
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR

I've used a few Jordanas lipsticks and I love the colors , and quality for price is great!
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

Some products are very impressive like the lipliners. Especially considering the price...
Jhenifer F.
Jhenifer F.
Minneapolis, MN

Seen my fav. Make up artist used this brand products and liked it so will continue to use
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA

I've used the Jordana eyebrow gel, and it is amazing. It keeps my brows in place all day.
jetza C.
jetza C.

Los labiales de jordana son facinantes me gusta toda la gama de colores que pueden tener
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny

This brand has some good products it's hard to find this where I live but they are great
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston

I Love The Powder It's My Favorite , It Makes My Face Look Flawless , You Have To Get It
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.