Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Sun City, CA

It's cheap so not that great. But it's cheap so it's up to you if that's worth it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ

I only used their lip pots which I'm obsessed with. They help moisturizer and they smell wonderful.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS

My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas

Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.

Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Glenis D.
Glenis D.

Es una marca económica, de buena calidad y con gran variedad de productos, me gustan mucho sus correctores, las sombras y quiero probar sus bases para ver si son buenas también, si estas buscando productos buenos y a buen precio te recomiendo esta marca.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Tehachapi, CA

I have used your lipsticks for many years! I love the dark shades you manufacture! I suggest making the lipsticks a bit more mositurizing though as they do tend to be very dry!
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.

I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the lip pencils you can't go wrong with them but I wish they had a wider brightly in like different stores such as Walmart target and other places instead of just real drugstores.
Erica O.
Erica O.

Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.