Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Allison P.
Allison P.
Red Lion, PA

This is a super affordable brand of makeup that has some stand out products! I really love their mascara, I personally think it is a great dupe for UD's Perversion.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI

I love that with Jordana Cosmetics, I am able to keep up with the latest trends in makeup without breaking my budget. From bright eyeshadow colors to liquid lipsticks, Jordana keeps us with the trends of the high end products without the high end prices.
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY

I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA

this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC

Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC

I discovered Jordana cosmetics through YouTube. I have purchased lip liners and eye liners. I enjoy the lip liners and they are very inexpensive. I did not like the felt tip eyeliner. It smudged very easily on my eyes.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Boston, MA

Their eyeliners are great and long wearing plus great prices and very affordable
Abby B.
Abby B.

Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.