BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Tamms, IL
Jordan's makes my absolute favorite retractable eyeliners and lip liners. They come in lots of colors, go on smooth, and cost less than $3 at Walgreens or K-mart.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenosđź’„
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Mission, TX
My favorite Jordana product Id have to say is the eyeliner, it's super good, it marks a lot, im able to use it in my water line and on top of my eye lid and i dont have to worry about it smudging or smearing
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.