BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
I'll give them half way. Their okay products. A little cheapy cheapy but they get the job done. I don't shop for Jordana often unless I'm on a budget and in need. You kind of get what you pay for in the end.
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Amie C.
Amie C.
Lake worth , FL
Just like any brand it could be a hit ot miss. but lately there products have been a hit. I have almost all there new matte liquid lipsticks and there amazing the only this is they do dry my lips
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
I have a jordana liquid eyeliner and it's amazing I got it cheap in a drug store but it works just as good as a $20 liquid eyeliner and it lasted me so long and didn't dry out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Been using the nails polishes as a kid ..love them ... everything is fairly priced and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price !!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I love jordana lip pencils they are so smoooth and have lots of different shades. And the price makes it even better
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?