Add a Photo

Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Shaley
Shaley
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Gio R.
Gio R.
FRESNO, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.