Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA

I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
Misty J.
Misty J.

This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Morgantown, WV

For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Farmington, MI

I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Jordana makes the best lip liners in mg opinion and now they have come out with highlight & contour sticks that are incredible quality! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Bryce P.
Bryce P.
Atlanta, GA

They have my all time favorite lip liner! I have gone through the same color pencil several times! I'm down to a little nub now that I just keep sharpening. Super creamy and I have never had a problem with the liner breaking off! Which I love! Color and label always rub off I use it so often!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.