BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA
The Jordana 12 hour Liquid Eyeliner Pencil is an unsung hero in the drugstore. Great staying power, creamy feel, and uber pigmented color make this a fave for lining the water line and wallet!
Hana C.
I have tried several of their eyeliners, retractable and pencil ones. I love their new liquid eyeliner pencils and twist balm stains. I have each of those in several different colors and they work great! Love the color and quality. Very affordable prices as well.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
It depends on what you get. Personally I am a HUGE fan of their liquid eye liners because they last all day and are super affordable. It's a great product line for its price.
This is a great drugstore cosmetic company. I especially enjoy their lip products for their pigmentation and even their matte lips aren't too drying but just right! They have a nice nail color selection and their single eye shadows are fantastic. However their eyeshadow duos are not as pigmented so I wouldn't recommend them. Very affordable and wroth a try!
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI
I love jordana cosmetic and they're cheap. I love the blush, the fabuliner , the lip glosses and the Best extreme masacara is amazing!!!!!!!!!. That is my go to and it really makes your lashes dark and long. I definitely found my masacara. Go try jordana .
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Kristie G.
I really love this company. Everything i have tried has been great, and affordable. I love the fabuliner liquid liner pen, and the twist and shine lip stains.. they are each under $4 and work amazingly well. I reach for them frequently
Mariela R.
Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?