Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:29 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:09 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics are great! Their products are really affordable with a great quality!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.