BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
josefina c.
josefina c.
it is an okay product. don't have much to review about it since I haven't been using it a lot but so far it is okay
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Those marks that pharmacy always stops to measure up. I have used her lip and eyeliners and I love over yours.

It is one of those lines of pharmacy that really are worth every penny.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Cece P.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
It's definitely not the best in quality, but they always beat out other products in price. If I'm looking for a quick, cheap eye liner or lip liner replacement, I know I can run to a drug store quick and it will be there.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jordana black eyeliner pencils are honestly one of my HG products. They are super black, smudge out nicely on the lower lash, and stay put. I discovered these in High School and have bought them continuously over the years. Every time I repurchase I am surprised at how good these are for the money!
member-f375facf8
member-f375facf8
have only tried the lipliner and the pencil was way too harsh on my lips would not recommend their lipliners, however they do have very affordable products.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
I'll give them half way. Their okay products. A little cheapy cheapy but they get the job done. I don't shop for Jordana often unless I'm on a budget and in need. You kind of get what you pay for in the end.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Super affordable products and amazing quality for the price. Awesome drug store brand product and cute packaging
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?