Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson

Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

i have been using their lip liners for years and i love their new lip collections. they have beautiful colors and its not drying at all. also very affordable at drug stores 99cent stores and beauty supply stores
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN

I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Jocelyne D.
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA

I haven't really try any of their products except for one lipstick. The lipstick looked like a dark red but on my lips, its looked like a dark purple which kind of disappointed me but I couldn't swatch it in the store but I can't base my review on just one thing so when I try more of their products then I guess we will see. Also their products are very affordable.
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm

I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

Great brand and affordable prices. I like the lipsticks and eyeliners. I would recommend almost everything from this brand.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Perris, CA

So so affordable and great quality. I highly recommend there lipsticks and lip liners so amazing and great shades.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.