BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jayden S.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
I like their line of mascaras a lot. I used my entire tube of the purple and black packaged one, however I do not remember the name of it. It was very good for everyday use and gave my lashes a naturally full look.
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
My mom'sfreind gave her shoes box full of make p i found some jordana eyeliners. which i hve not sused.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
Shaley
Shaley
It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Diaana O.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
ive personally never had such a big experience with this brand but i do owe a lip liner from this cosmetic line and it a very nice lip liner i think i will try and invest in more of these cosmetics or give a few things from this cosmetic line a try
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Great price point, easily accessible from the drugstore, and a great selection of products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.