Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI

I love that with Jordana Cosmetics, I am able to keep up with the latest trends in makeup without breaking my budget. From bright eyeshadow colors to liquid lipsticks, Jordana keeps us with the trends of the high end products without the high end prices.
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Jordana is one of my favorite drug store brands! Everything they have is always a hit for me. Especially their new stuff that just launched! I'm obsessed!!
Hilda M.
Hilda M.

jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX

I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC

Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, Nc

I discovered Jordana cosmetics through YouTube. I have purchased lip liners and eye liners. I enjoy the lip liners and they are very inexpensive. I did not like the felt tip eyeliner. It smudged very easily on my eyes.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX

Sometimes products are a hit or miss, but since they're are inexpensive I don't really mind. Their lip products are prettt good.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Boston, MA

Their eyeliners are great and long wearing plus great prices and very affordable
Nyx M.
Nyx M.

Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.