BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I recently received this in the mail after entering a sweepstakes that they had on facebook. The kind I was given was an orange tinted lip balm and I truly love it! It goes on clean and isn't overly orange like I first thought. It looks smooth with just a touch of shine I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Elizabeth C.
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Ruby R.
Los angeles, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics they are extremely pigmented, and really affordable ! My mother used this brand in her early 20s and I'm using it now at the age of 19. So that goes to show these cosmetics really are good quality ! The brand's formula has never downgraded on the other hand they are even better. :)
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Nancy A.
Jordana has amazing products at great prices, from their mascara to their eyeliners and lip glosses to lipsticks. Their blushes have great pigmentation and their eyebrow pencils work well too. You can find Jordana at Walgreens & some Kmarts. Some items you should try are the fabuliner, Best Lash Extreme mascara (you'll love it), incolor lipshine glaze & retractable eyeliners & lipsticks.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Lucy E.
Billings, MT
I use this brands liquid eye liner pen, the lip liner and nail polish. I am faithful to those three products because they are a great value with a quality product. I just recently bought a blush, and I am really liking it. It goes on very well with no streaking or fading.
Jordan N.
Marion, OH
I think that Jordana has a very good brand for being how inexpensive it is. Not all the products can be compared to higher end products but they are pretty good for what they are. One of my holy grail mascaras is the Jordana best lash extreme and that is only 3 dollars.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?