Add a Photo

Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Ami
Ami
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a pretty nice little drugstore brand. Like any brands it has hits and misses. I'm really fond of their balm stains though!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lipsticks! They're the best, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and lo g lasting, i biy them all the time. Plus the quality of th lipsticks and eyeshadows, very pigmented like i like them!!
Joneive B.
Joneive B.
Roseville
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte lipsticks it feels nice on my lips and the price also affordable and the quality is very good
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.