Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI

Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Misty J.
Misty J.

This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Didn't really purchase. Had a nail polish given as a gift. It was a beautiful silver/chrome color. Loved to use it, but it would leave my finger books yellow after removing it. Not sure what it was.
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL

Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Not my favorite cosmetics but I have used them before and they are decent. Also this brand is a little harder to find where I live.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Imperial, CA

I really love their lip liner. They have a color that goes great with any lipstick that I purchase. I have to order onine. Can't find Jordana in stores
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA

Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Katie R.
Katie R.
W Bloomfield, MI

Only have a few products, but my favorite is the standard pencil eyeliner. So creamy, and it's awesome as a waterline mascara. Stays so long, especially for the price. It's extremely pigmented and such a good eyeliner, would recommend!
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH

Very pocket friendly but also great quality! Haven't came across a product I didn't like!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.