Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2873 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA

I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO

I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA

I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Jordana cosmetics is an alright drug store company. You can definitely get a lot for ur money but there are definitely better options out there.
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM

Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Bekah F.
Bekah F.

Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.

I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.