BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amanda M.
I was looking to make a review on a Jordana foundation I picked up last week. I have very oily skin that is acne prone, and this foundation is amazing for me. It keeps my skin matte and doesn't let oil through after a full day. Since buying this Jordana product, I've picked up some lip and eye products from them. For a lower end brand they are amazing! I would recommend everything I've used from them, and can't wait to see what else they offer.
Nida S.
So very affordable!! They make really good lip liners in a great colour range too.
They are twist up liners, so no need to sharpen and they apply well and help prevent your lipstick from bleeding out. The lip liners also look great on their own too. I can't wait to try more from this brand :)
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
Faith L.
Irvine, CA
This Jordana Balm Stain is my new favorite lip product! Just started using it about 2 weeks ago and I can't stop! Usually lip stains dry out my lips but not this one! When it says it's moisturizing, it's not lying! The only downfall is that it only lasts about 4 hours so you have to reapply often. But it's totally worth it! I don't mind reapplying anyway.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
They are made by Milani and most of the formulas are very similar just usually a couple dollars cheaper and they tend to come out with new similar products within a month or two of each other, not always but often. While Milani any not be high end itself if you are working on a minuscule budget like I am, finding this quality for these prices is really great.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Corrine D.
Jordana makeup products are very good [roducts for what they are. They're only a drugstore brand, so you cant expect 100% perfection, but the cheap price most definitely makes this brand worth your time. I particulalrly like their eye liners because they are very bold and go on smooth and clean. However, they do smudge and don't last all day.
NATASCHA O.
I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?