Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX
It's not my favorite brand, but it was the first one I tried when I was a teenager :).
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I just don't like the quality at all. Everything I've tried feels very heavy and oily!
Selena V.
Selena V.
Madison
March 10, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Personal favorite brand. It enhances everything on the surface. Definitely worth the buy :)
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'm using a jordana lip pencil every single day and i love it so much i cant complete my day without using it
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for lips retractable Pencil is the best lip liner I've ever used! I sometimes use it alone as a lip color and it lasts for hours. I especially love the COCOLOCO colour that goes beautiful with a nude lip. It is so easy to find, at your local Walgreens, Target, CVS, and even Beauty Supply stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.