Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Troy, NY

I found this product in the dollar store. For it's dirt cheap price it's a pretty good product. I definitely think the quality is low end. I would recommend their lipstick because it's highly pigmented
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

Jordana cosmetics is an awesome and affordable brand that have some ridiculously cheap items with a great quality.
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ

Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX

I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA

I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ

Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.