BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
I like Jordana products. It can be hit or miss but for the price their makeup is solid. You can find some awesome things. My favorite are the Modern Matte lippies.
Meredith H.
I used the matte lipstick, and it was pretty good. The only issue I had was that the top would fall off of the lipstick consistently. The pigmentation was great.
Stella Marie M.
My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Maryam S.
I searched far and wide for an eyeliner marker that would give me the perfect cat eye without creasing or running or smudging. I tried high end liners and honestly, this is the cheapest and best. Some markers tend to be too wet which just makes the liner feather and not give a crisp line. This liner is just the right amount of wet. Goes on smooth and keeps a nice sharp line! It's easy to use and lasts all day.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Klaurini ch V.
Jordana has good and bad products. I personally love the blushes (all of them) they are very pigmented but a little dry. The lipstick (yellow packaging) are gorgeous they smell like Mac lipsticks. New liquid eyeliners cat suit are amazing, too, eyeliners, lipliner (retractable) the mascara the one that looks like Urban Decay and the new foundation. I am in love with the eye primer.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
Sarah S.
Tucson, AZ
My new eveyday go to eyeshadow is their made to last liquid eyeshadow. My favorite color is the Forever Sand which is a great golden base color. I also have the Not a Wink Pink color which is a pinkish toned metallic. Both colors go on easily and stay put all day even without a primer. Forever Sand on the left and Not a Wink Pink on the right.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?