Add a Photo

Danah A.
Moreno Valley, CA
April 3, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I highly recommend jordana lip liner! the formula is smooth and will keep your lips looking full and will not bleed.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Brooklyn, NY
March 3, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their pencils are really good as we arebtheir liners. They are my go to when I need a quick cheap replacement.
Riely H.
Riely H.
La Crosse, WI
May 13, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners and the volumizing mascara. Affordable, easy to use, and Staples in my makeup routine.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Staten Island , NY
Feb. 26, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Actually love these products great praise amazing work happy clean freak and amazingly price
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.
March 21, 2017, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The quality of this makeup is amazing I love it. It's a great affordable price. I would definitely recommend
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very good products. Not the hugest fan of their stuff but it is overall a good line of cosmetics
Kalei N.
Kalei N.
Hilo, HI
March 7, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These products have such a great texture, easily glides onto the face with no problems....love it
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to use the Jordana pencil eyeliner....I really like it it actually stays & colors dark on my eyes not a lot of pencils work for me..
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Justice, IL
Feb. 24, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great quality for the price! Sometimes they are hard to find in stores. I have to really search
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I remember buying jordana lip liners all the time, the price is amazing and the selection of colors is perfect .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.