Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida

I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA

For Jordana to be known as a "cheap" kind of brand of makeup, some their products are not bad at ALL! I usually find Jordana products at my local general dollar store or Walgreens. Their packaging is not the fanciest, but I do find their felt tip liquid liners as well as their matte balm sticks to be long lasting! Definitely recommend for those starting off on makeup or teens on a budget.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Santa Ana, CA

I really enjoy their nail polishes. Especially the Matt finish. I don't really use their makeup since the eyeliner wasn't that dark.
Sharae H.
Sharae H.
Cincinnati, OH

Love Jordana lip pencils. They aren't too expensive yet feel and look like a million bucks. Soft, smooth, color pops that give you a beautiful enhancement product that does not dry out the lips. Must haves for every woman.
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX

The lip liners are my favorite!! Not only are they affordable but amazing quality and so creamy.
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
Oxnard, CA

Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, Va

Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Alicia a.
Alicia a.

Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.