Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Jordan's best lash extreme is my favorite mascara ever! It gives me thick and full lashes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR

Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rowlett, TX

I have paid so much money buying lip liners before but I heard good things about Jordana so I decided to give them a try and I have never found ones like these. The pigment is amazing and the formula is so long lasting and non drying. BEAUTIFUL product
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA

Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA

Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ

The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Emily D.
Emily D.

Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.