Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Amy V.
Amy V.
Mesquite, TX

Lip liners are so smooth and the color payoff is great. I would recommend the lip liners to anyone looking for a creamy lip liner.
Tan O.
Tan O.

I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA

I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Abby B.
Abby B.

Great drugstore brand with awesome pricing and products if you are on a budget or want alternate products
Denise Z.
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA

This brand is very inexpensive and the quality of the lip liners is good. I found a good shade that I liked, "Rock'N'Rose." It's pretty much my go to when I'm doing something neutral. I don't buy much else besides their lip liners but I would purchase again!
Bekah F.
Bekah F.

Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Boston, MA

I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA

I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il

Liquid eyeliner, it isn't the best but it is good for the price it is. The only issue I had is that my liner dried out pretty quick.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.