BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jasmin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out.
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Natalia R.
You can't really go wrong with this brand if you're looking for supper affordable drug store products. Their mascaras are amazing!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Taylor R.
Mount Horeb, WI
I have two lip liners of Jordana's and I really do enjoy them! The only problem is that they do not last an extremely long time. But then again, I don't have that much experience with lip products.
Danielle G.
As Carli Bybel would say, I love their lip liners! All their products are great and super cheap, but their lip liners have to be my favorite.
Jennifer Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Crystal A.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for.... I love some of the eye shadows and the lip liners I own almost all of them I really like them ! Great stuff and cheap ! .
Emily R.
Haledon, NJ
This is a great cosmetic company. They actually sell some of it at dollar stores and it really cool I love their nail polishes the most. But their eyeliners and eye shadows are pretty cool too.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?