Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Excellent products that I love. They have everything I want. It depends on what you think is expensive or not. I love the quality it's amazing. I do shop there a lot, I plan on shopping there again very soon. I just don't have one anywhere near me, I live in a little town where there isn't even a mall.
Gina I.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY

I've tried so many expensive, "high-quality" eyeliners, yet somehow without fail I always end up going back to my tried-and-true Jordana retractable eyeliner pencils from the drug store! They're long-lasting, they don't smudge, and best of all they're inexpensive! My favorite eyeliner brand for sure.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH

Jordana cosmetics is a very affordable drugstore brand. My favorite products are the Best Lash Extreme and The Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. A downside to Jordana is they are only found in a few select drugstores, which can be a pain. They have a few hidden gems that are better than high end!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL

The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Sue W.
Sue W.

I use Jordana as a dupe for higher-end cosmetics, especially their lip colors. They dupe the colors extremely well, though obviously the staying power is not as advanced as the higher-end products. It's a great drugstore brand for impulse buys when you see a cute look on Instagram you want to try.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA

Jordanas Quick Dry Top Coat has a great clear shine that seals your nail Polish in very well. Fast drys instantly. I use it every time I do my nails and I relied on it for years. Has a little heavy. Smell to the product which needs improvement but over all works really well for the price I paid.
Absolutely in love with the Jordana lip liner in the colour coco loco. I just love the colour and how easily it applies, it also helps my lipstick last a very long time. I personally think it a pretty good lip liner for a drug store brand. The only sad thing is it doesn't come with much product.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

This brand really surprised me. The mascara in the black tube with purple writing best mascara ever for around $3.00 no joke just try it. The lip liner in Tawny is the best nude brown shade the goes with any lip stick. The black eyeliner is great too and both of those at $1.99 you can't beat it.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL

Jordana surprisingly has really good products for the prices they charge. They are one of the cheaper drug store brands of makeup but still have many good quality items. Their new liquid lipsticks are really good. The only downside is that it's difficult to find a store that carries their line.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Do yourself a favor & pick-up some of these Jordana Cosmetics Eyeliners The color of this Teal is gorgeous!! It glides on so smooth with a beautiful sheen & you can't beat the price. I love that the pencil is retractable & Jordana is CrueltyFree certified by both Peta & Leaping Bunny certified!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.