BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
jordana has got such a huge variety of makeup from eyeshadows to blushes to lip liners to eyeliners they got everything and for a great price. jordana is so affordable and the makeup you get for the amount of money you pay is amazing. great quality makeup and very affordable
Naty S.
Newton, NC
I love love love Jordana because of how incredibly cheap and good their products are. They are very affordable and I have tried nail polishes, lipsticks, makeup, eyeliner and so far everything has worked pretty good for me so I am definitely continuing to use their products.
María R.
weston, FL
Esta marca de cosméticos me parece que es muy bueno y de Gran calidad por eso se los recomiendo Me encantó demasiado y me parece que súper Fabulosa por eso no dude en adquirirlo porque de verdad Muy bueno siempre tiene unos labiales y un rímel súper perfecto Así que no dudes
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I have tried very fiew of their products, but decent for the price. I purchased a liquid eyeliner at a drug store for a very cheap price. It is a bit flakey when it dries, but works in a pinch. I would be interested in checking out some of their other products in the future.
Skylar M.
Really not impressed with Jordana Cosmetics. Terrible quality. They aren't very pricey but that's only because their products don't work. I'm very disappointed with my black lipstick I bought. It came out like grape lip balm. The other lipsticks I bought were also very bad.
Arlette M.
This is a great drug store brand with affordable products. When I was using their felt tip liquid liner I would go through 2 in a matter of months because it is so easy to use. I would definitely use their eyeliner again if I was in a pinch and needed a reliable eyeliner.
Trishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought the sweet cream liquid lipstick in cinnamon toast. It is the first brown nude that matches my skin tone PERFECTLY! It really is that perfect true brown on me. It lasts all day and I didn't find it to be drying at all. It also dried really quickly which is a plus.
Mel O.
Long Island City, NY
I've been using Jordana products since I was in middle school . That's how I started using makeup , with her products . Specially since they are so affordable and the first products I can ever get my hands on . From the lipsticks , to. Nail polishes. Everything is so good
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love Jordana as a brand. Most of their products I consider to be awesome hidden gems, such as their mascara and lip liners. There are things I don't care for, namely their liquid lipstick. But for the price they knock it out of the park. Overall, definitely recommend.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I have a lipstick that my grandmother gave me, it's such a beautiful shade, a deep purplish color, it goes on smoothly, but I don't like the consistency of it too much, maybe because it's not matte, but I do get tons of compliments when I wear it, so I'm a happy camper.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?