BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Taisha T.
Labelle, FL
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara this mascara is one that everyone needs to buy and stack up on! It is amazing and under $4!! I am also really fond of their lip liners
chrys j.
I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Brittnay  S.
Wellington, OH
I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Jordana has the best variety of lip Liners for a reasonable price. I also feel they have beautiful colors to choose from and you will find what your looking for with this company.
Melissa C.
Coconut Creek, FL
All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Love this company, having stumbled upon their name and during my first try of use of their products while I were living in CA. At the time, were very well stocked in most $.99 Cent Stores and various other privately owned area dollar-like stores within Los Angelos-Glendale and the surrounding areas. Although this line is nice to the pocket, don't let it steer you from trying as most would do. You actually get more with what you don't pay for here with Jordana products! I've had great experiences with their nail polishes-rich colors that dry fast for long chip-free wear, lip sticks- also richly moisturizing and vibrant in color pay off, eyeliners that glide on easily without running or smearing with great color choices to choose from, awesome blushes and finally, by what I've personally both tried, enjoyed and experienced as my favorite product tried is their felt tip eyeliners that dry fast and are excellent in applying an detailed wing affect to the eye. Cons- is that I don't see Jordana products largely stocked on the east coast. BOOOO !
Karina G.
Hobbs, NM
Super good products and very adorable if you havent try they best lash mascara you need to. It is amazing and they lipsticks are as well and they lipliners are amazing. Love it
Brittany W.
I lobe Jordana's eyeliners! They are so creamy and very inexpensive! They colors are vibrant and they last all day. Jordana's eyeliners are definitely worth buying.
Cammi G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm fairly new to this product. So far I don't have any cons about it I guess because I haven't used it that much. However, I do see that it offers a variety of pretty colors.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?