Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Lara L.
Lara L.

I don't really like jordana products. But I once bought this brown lipstick and it was very pigmented.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.

The lipsticks look super pigmented, the probe as a friend I buy them, , I would love to use them again
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooksville, FL

i love jordana liquid lipsticks, they dont smudge or dry out your lips. goes on smooth and not patchy
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD

Jordana as a brand is okay. I haven't been wowed by them but.I haven't found a product I hate either.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

This brand is okay. I can get a cheap eyeliner and have it work just as well as a cover girl product.
Jen B.
Jen B.

Good quality,affordable products. Highly recommend to give them a shot :) great customer service also
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mira Loma, CA

I love all of their lip liners. They are affordable and their product can compare to high end brands.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Arizona AZ

Love the lipsticks, oh and the eyeliner they really lost long and they're cheaper than other make up.
pau 0.
pau 0.
chile santiago colina

Increibles productos de alta gama productos que dan ganas de usar y probar espero mas productos de el
Shar T.
Shar T.

Great low budget products with great high end quality hit or miss of course but more hits than misses
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.