Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, Ne
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like there eye liners they are pretty good for the money. All though they do smudge a bit throughout the day.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
East Chicago, IN
Feb. 17, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
super inexpensive makeup at great quality! im in love with the lipsticks! no one notices that they are cheap
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
March 15, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a very affordable makeup brand. I can usually find their their products at Walgreens. I love their pencil eyeliners.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Miami
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It is a very affordable brand. I have used it and I can say that you can achieve a nice makeup with this
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
March 14, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable line for decent quality. I've consistently been pleased with this company's price points and products. It's also available at many places.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip glosses are divine. Cheaply priced, and all the colors are great! Great pigmentation and one swipe is all you need.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love a lot of Jordan's products some are hit and misses but overal it's a pretty good affordable line
Yuli M.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 12, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love jordana products ... they are very well made and afordable my favorites products are the lipsticks
Lara L.
Lara L.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I don't really like jordana products. But I once bought this brown lipstick and it was very pigmented.
erin c.
erin c.
April 10, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just recently discovered this brand I love it to far!! I can't get enough of it. Will definitely be telling my friends.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.