Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT

I love jordana cosmetics it is really good but I prefer Jeffrey star and Kyle Jenner cosmetics
Karen C.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA

I have tried few products but I love them, great mascara, one of the best lip liners, I also like the new matte lipgloss, very inexpensive and good quality
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA

I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA

Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL

I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO

Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Their matte lipsticks are stellar for the price point! I'd never heard of them, but decided to give them a try and was pleasantry surprised. Their creme eyshadows are known to be good along with their new release of matte liquid lipsticks. Shop this brand, It will impress!
Micaylah D.
Micaylah D.
Tavares, FL

Their lip liners are bomb. I like how affordable this brand is as well. Very great quality though.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Very reasonable and great value. I've had the bronzer lipsticks and blushes and I loved them! I will always use Jordana
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA

I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.