BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Carmen Q.
Ansonia, CT
Jordana cosmetics what to say. Honestly this cosmetic line has an awesome mascara I love and a lip liner I like using. I think the line can do alot better in alot of ways but as for their quality it's amazing amd I would love for this cosmetic line to go big like la girl cosmetic. ....
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wow. What can I say about this brand. Everything is so inexpensive but AMAZING quality. I've tried items from lips to face. Definitely a brand I will repurchase over and over again. If you haven't tried this brand you need too!
member-a0f8d5530
Santa Ana, CA
Very affordable, the quality of the product does not feel like the price of the product because of how good it is. Love their lip products and their felt tip eyeliners. I recommend this brand immensely
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Monica C.
Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Maria J.
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?