Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR

Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC

I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights

Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX

Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Paola O.
Paola O.
Savannah, GA

I got their new highliter and is my new obsession. I really recommend it. They also have a countouring one and I'm super excited to try.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA

Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA

I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ

The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township

Cheaper end makeup but I absolutelylove the felt tip eye liners. I can only find this brand at Walgreens
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.