Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Katie W.
Katie W.

I haven't used everything fine this line but what I have I loved! It's so affordable and great quality!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So affordable! And great quality for the price! They make amazing mascaras! I recommend trying Jordana!
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

I love everything Jordana! Couldn't ask for better quality assurance. This line is amazing in all ways.
felixmar g.
felixmar g.

buena pero no lo suficiente, algunos productos deben ser mejorados pero vale la pena por lo que cuentan
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA

I love everything about Jordana. The make up is amazing, doesn't leave my face feeling ick. Great brand
Adan A.
Adan A.

Lip liners
Their lips liners are so cheap yet so pigmented and long lasting
I like their red lip liners
Monique S.
Monique S.
Tarzana, CA

Natural lip liner and cappuccino are my absolute favorite!!!!! I swear by these and their so affordable
catalina c.
catalina c.

son productos de bajo costo, pero de muy buena calidad, disponibles al bolsillo de todas las personas.
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
West Unity, OH

I've only used liquid lipsticks from this brand, and they were great! Super smooth and lasted all day!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, Nj

Love this cosmetic line! It's very affordable and everything is perfect! It's great for all skin tones
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.