Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington

Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, Tx

Jordana is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I really love the eyebrow pencils the pigment doesnt melt like some other pencils i've tried.
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL

What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Kelis N.
Kelis N.
Enfield, CT

The lip liners are creamy and lasting reminding me of the wear of macs lip liners bad u can't beat the price!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX

So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I really like jornadana cosmetics because its cheaper and they work great i really like the lip liners they are great!! 👍
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA

I've only ever used their lip liners which I like. They're affordable and glide on smoothly.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL

Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Absolutely love Jordana cosmetics! They have some really incredible makeup! I love their blush and eyeshadow so much! I like that they are unique and different. Their lip products are great too!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA

The eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and very pigmented. Great for long wear. Great on a budget.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.