BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Joharis A.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
The black eyeliner is good. The brush of it though is too tiny and so is the bottle. I dont really find it amazing nor horrible it's...just.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Keisha N.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
I have tons of their lipsticks and the made to
Last eyeshadow wich I love! They are a affordable brand and Cruelty free
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Springfield, MA
Amazing, high quality products for an extremely affordable price! Highly recommend to people who are looking for budget friendly products.
aries b.
aries b.
San Leandro, CA
Their matte lipsticks and liquid mattes are beautiful, and pretty affordable. I'm honestly surprised at how many color options they have.
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
San Luis , AZ
I love this brand!! Especially because I can find it very easy!! And I had never had a problem with their products!!
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA
This brand has quite a few great products
The matte liquid lipsticks,their blushesand their mascara are amazing!
Karen H.
Karen H.
I love their matte lipstick and their lip liner they last all day. You can find them at Walgreens and they are at a affordable price.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
What a wonder brand. Their lip liners are amazing. I have so many of them. They are so inexpensive but amazing.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?