Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR

Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC

The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

This brand has great products for very little money. You definitely get more than what you pay for. Colors are always great
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC

I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Manuela A.
Manuela A.

My mom'sfreind gave her shoes box full of make p i found some jordana eyeliners. which i hve not sused.
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.

Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL

I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite item from their cosmetics are their lip liners and some eye liners. It's a very good drug store brand.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.