BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Laura M.
The eyeliner is to die for. I'm still new and perfecting my lining skills but this stuff is bomb af and easy to work with so that makes it beyond amazing for a newbie
Diana C.
Beaufort, SC
Jordana is cheap but very worth it .. there is no lack in quality .. all of Jordana cosmetics are awesome from there lip pencils mascara to there matte lipsticks .
April P.
Toledo, OH
Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Great value and quality in every single product I have tried by this brand. My only complaint is that I am not able to get more products from this company locally.
Kayla C.
They have a lot of great products at a very budget friendly price! Make sure to check out reviews to get exactly what you want. The eyeliners are amazing for $2!!! I recommend it to everyone! This is a can't miss brand
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are hands down my ride or die I reach for them more than my high end liquid lipsticks they are just amazing and super pigmented kissprood and smell amazing everyone needs to try them!
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY
The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Leslie M.
I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I've only ever used a few Jordana products and they were okay. They didn't wow me but that was a while ago and they since released new products. I would love to try some new Jordana products but I haven't been able to find stores that sell their products.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
As far as drug store brands go this one is great. i have mostly used there nail polishes and a few make up products but everything was good and at a great price.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?