Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

I really like their lipstick they are long wearing, they are awsome, a Lot of pigment, and beautiful color
amanda g.
amanda g.
Galena Park, TX

I love their color lip balms they are amazing and the eyeliners stay on my all day they never bleed on me
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this brand becuase its so affordable. But it has some amazing products, really recommend it
emilly C.
emilly C.

maravilhoso amo muito esse produto estou recomendando para minha familia inteira otimo parabéns amo muito
Vasti C.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand very comfortable price for drugstore cosmetics. Great variety of products to choose from.
Michell H.
Michell H.
Tijuana, Baja California

Tiene unos excelentes labiales, mi labial favorito es el color terracota, me encanta, siempre lo compro!!
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
Delano, CA

I love their lip liners i wish they would send me every single color because i just live them so much !!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Great brandđź‘Ť I love their products I really like the lengthening mascara it works wonders on my lashes đź‘Ź
Maria F.
Maria F.

My lipliner and lipstick from there is beyond amazing so affordable I promise you won't be disappointed!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Rocklin, CA

So affordable! And great quality for the price! They make amazing mascaras! I recommend trying Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.