Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Cosmetics

By JORDANA COSMETICS
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2270)
Q&A (9)
Photos (95)
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA

54 reviews

I love their pencil eyeliners they always stay in place other brands tend to smudge all over your lid but jordana doesn't
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH

63 reviews

Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY

28 reviews

I love their nail polish! My favorite one is the light pink that I used to use for French manicures. It's nice and transparent which is what I wanted, but still nice and glossy. Definitely a great option!
Dina G.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD

7 reviews

I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY

12 reviews

I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Miami

25 reviews

It is a very affordable brand. I have used it and I can say that you can achieve a nice makeup with this
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, florida

245 reviews

Uno de mis favoritos, totalmente. No pregunte por mi jordana especialmente las barras de labios y brillos de labios, productos mineralizados fundaciones. Realmente los amo y se queda conmigo durante más de un año me siento como si estuviera en adictos de la manera correcta. Las barras de labios están con olor a vainilla y caramelo y alta pigmentación de una manera que te hace sentir más especial acerca de sus labios y mirar. Mineralizada trabajo del final de la piel muy suave y blando, con o sin las bases también. Soy dueño de casi todos los colores que mezclan con los rubores de Mac que se pigmentan al mismo tiempo, de color suave de alta. revestimientos líquidos también son muy pigmentados de manera choque por lo que no se siente barato cuando las usas y que estés fácil de ser mezclado. Me encanta Mac sólo tengo un punto sobre las paletas de sombras de ojos casi tengo todos los ediciones limitadas y espero que habría más pigmentada y brillante y más fácil de ser mezclado. También soy un gran fan de los cepillos que son un poco caro para mí, pero vale la pena y fácil de limpiar. Estoy muy feliz de un Cliente cuando se trata de productos en general Jordana
Lucy E.
Lucy E.

206 reviews

Love Jordana eyeliners great quality super pigmented and the price is affordable ....
jessa J.
jessa J.

59 reviews

Cheap and easy. Not a big deal i get my eye liner from here and i love it. Its just a good store
Kzyne F.
Kzyne F.

19 reviews

I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

58 reviews

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

144 reviews

How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

97 reviews

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

93 reviews

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY

31 reviews

I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
12

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us