Add a Photo

Erica D.
Racine, WI
Feb. 8, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Just recently purchased the Jordana matte lipsticks, and really enjoyed. The formula was great, and they really dry down matte.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana lip liners they are so creamy and super pigmented best part of all so inexpensive. I definitely recommend them.
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Sus nuevos labiales matte son muy buenos productos y me encanta son productos de farmacia y tambiƩn lo puedes encontrar en ULTA
Amara D.
Amara D.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
jordana's products always perform really well for me. especially the eye products like liner and chubby cream shadow sticks.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the price point of this line and the quality it delivers. I have so far been very happy with e everything I've tried.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super cheap products but they have great eyeliners. If you always wanted to try different colors this is the place to get them.
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their pencil eyeliners they always stay in place other brands tend to smudge all over your lid but jordana doesn't
Joharis A.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
Feb. 8, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The black eyeliner is good. The brush of it though is too tiny and so is the bottle. I dont really find it amazing nor horrible it's...just.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Keisha N.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.