Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Lara L.
Lara L.

I don't really like jordana products. But I once bought this brown lipstick and it was very pigmented.
ME Encantan lo único malo es tienen tanta pigmentación ya después es difícil quitar la pinturas se los labios dejando residuos, esSpor que eso que la única recommendación es buscar un buen desmaquillante
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL

I just have tried the powder. I really like it because it looks like a professional base.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I wish Jordana made more products, or offered them in other stores. I love these products and am especially in love with their matte lipstick line! They are a great quality at a great price!
Belen S.
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL

So inexpensive love the variety and very common in drugstores! Love almost all of their products!
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Very good products. Not the hugest fan of their stuff but it is overall a good line of cosmetics
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA

I like to use the Jordana pencil eyeliner....I really like it it actually stays & colors dark on my eyes not a lot of pencils work for me..
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I remember buying jordana lip liners all the time, the price is amazing and the selection of colors is perfect .
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

It's not my favorite brand, but it was the first one I tried when I was a teenager :).
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA

I just don't like the quality at all. Everything I've tried feels very heavy and oily!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.