BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Jordana has good and bad products. I personally love the blushes (all of them) they are very pigmented but a little dry. The lipstick (yellow packaging) are gorgeous they smell like Mac lipsticks. New liquid eyeliners cat suit are amazing, too, eyeliners, lipliner (retractable) the mascara the one that looks like Urban Decay and the new foundation. I am in love with the eye primer.
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Their eyeliners and matte lipsticks are super good! I haven't tried much from their brand, but I look forward to trying more and more of their products!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Just recently purchased the Jordana matte lipsticks, and really enjoyed. The formula was great, and they really dry down matte.
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Madera, CA
I have their brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it's the perfect shade and I've had it for about three years
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield , NJ
Sus nuevos labiales matte son muy buenos productos y me encanta son productos de farmacia y tambiƩn lo puedes encontrar en ULTA
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I love Jordana lip liners they are so creamy and super pigmented best part of all so inexpensive. I definitely recommend them.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Super cheap products but they have great eyeliners. If you always wanted to try different colors this is the place to get them.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I love the price point of this line and the quality it delivers. I have so far been very happy with e everything I've tried.
Amara D.
Amara D.
Minneapolis, MN
jordana's products always perform really well for me. especially the eye products like liner and chubby cream shadow sticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.