BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Angie P.
Farmington, MI
I like their lipsticks. They stay on for hours. I use their white eyeliner all of the time in my lash line. I'm very happy I have affordable alternatives in my makeup bag.
YENEDITH A.
Sylvania, AL
I've only tried one jordana product and that would be the sweet creme matte liquid lip color in cinnamon toast and I have to say that it blew me away! The formula is wonderful and it lasts me all day long I only do a touch up once and that's it and not to mention it smells so good and the color oh I just love the color
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
The mascara in the black tube with purple writing is AMAZING. It's my go to mascara, because it lengthens and defines and its only 3 dollars! Great quality for the price.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA
The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
This line of cosmetics are seriously amazing i love them! The line is supper affordable and everything is great. I will continue to purchase. One of my favorite brands.
Jewls H.
Galena, IL
Everyday I use my Jordana power. It is great, I love it because it fits nicely on the skin and doesn't make you look caked. I heard other makeup items from the brand are really good too. I would definitely shop there again!
Jen C.
I always use Jordana lipliners because they are inexpensive, yet work really good. Why go out and buy a $10 lip liner when you can buy a good quality Jordana one for way less. I definitely recommend these over other brands.
Nur A.
As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love jordana liquid liner u don't come by the brand to much but I manage to get my hands on that liner it stays put, and it just works, I love it!! Highly recommended
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?