Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH

Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Keisha N.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
ME Encantan lo único malo es tienen tanta pigmentación ya después es difícil quitar la pinturas se los labios dejando residuos, esSpor que eso que la única recommendación es buscar un buen desmaquillante
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I wish Jordana made more products, or offered them in other stores. I love these products and am especially in love with their matte lipstick line! They are a great quality at a great price!
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I remember buying jordana lip liners all the time, the price is amazing and the selection of colors is perfect .
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

It's not my favorite brand, but it was the first one I tried when I was a teenager :).
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA

I just don't like the quality at all. Everything I've tried feels very heavy and oily!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN

I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL

I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.

These lip liners are my go to. Never have I used this product and been disappointed. So buttery and amazing pigmentation! Certainly a go to!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.