Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ

Jordana lip liners are the best by far! They are the only liners that glide on smoothly. I've tried other pencil brands and nothing compared to Jordana.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Bound Brook, NJ

Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
Maria A.
Maria A.

It is amazing how this affordable brand can compare to many high end products. The eyeliners go on smoothly, and they stay on,and with out creasing through out the day.The lip products are rich, and moisturizing,something that my $32.00 lipsticks promised, but didn't happen
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.

My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

Just recently purchased the Jordana matte lipsticks, and really enjoyed. The formula was great, and they really dry down matte.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Miami Beach, FL

I love Jordana lip liners they are so creamy and super pigmented best part of all so inexpensive. I definitely recommend them.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH

Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Keisha N.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like Jordana. They have these cat eyeliners that come in multiple vibrant colors that. Their matte lip sticks are pretty, but can be a little dry when trying to apply. They can be hard to find, I've only ever seen it at Walgreens.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.

I have tons of their lipsticks and the made to
Last eyeshadow wich I love! They are a affordable brand and Cruelty free
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA

I love a lot of Jordan's products some are hit and misses but overal it's a pretty good affordable line
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.