BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Helyn N.
I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Tiffani C.
I like Jordana cosmetics and think they have come a long way since they first started and love how they are evolving as a brand. The quality of their products are decent and I like that you can find them in most drugstores and even the dollar store!
Nou L.
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Manuela B.
The best and cheapest mascara out there! I have bought and finished this product hundreds of times. I also love their lip liners as well. Very creamy and twist up applicator!
Cynthia L.
These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Alicia a.
Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Aimee S.
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
adrienne G.
Richmond, VA
I love their lipsticks and lip liners. Beautiful colors and quality for the price. Some of Jordana's other projects are hit or miss, but I do think their lip products are a stellar deal. I typically buy Jordana in Walgreens or CVS
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?