Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Laura Lee R.
Laura Lee R.
Vineland, NJ
Jordana liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites from the drugstore. They smell like cupcakes and come in a variety of nude shades. I highly recommend them for the price!
Maria A.
Maria A.
It is amazing how this affordable brand can compare to many high end products. The eyeliners go on smoothly, and they stay on,and with out creasing through out the day.The lip products are rich, and moisturizing,something that my $32.00 lipsticks promised, but didn't happen
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Jordana Cosmetics Nail Polish love the variety, but with my lifestyle the nail polish chips what too often. I can only give it a 3 star based on that reason.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, Tx
Jordana is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I really love the eyebrow pencils the pigment doesnt melt like some other pencils i've tried.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
I like Jordana products. It can be hit or miss but for the price their makeup is solid. You can find some awesome things. My favorite are the Modern Matte lippies.
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA
i love their lippies and eyeliners. they have so much pigmentation! i can really compare this to a high end brand. love their products
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Used lip liners from them and they last a long time but make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will go into the cracks and look BAD.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
West Seneca, NY
I love the Jordana sweet cream liquid matte lipsticks! A wide variety of colors and they last all day. They are super affordable too!
Alix B.
Alix B.
Harlingen
Super affordable and cheap brand! I would definitely recommend checking the brand out! They have amazing matter lipsticks that wear all day and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.