Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
April 15, 2017, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics Nail Polish love the variety, but with my lifestyle the nail polish chips what too often. I can only give it a 3 star based on that reason.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
March 13, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana products. It can be hit or miss but for the price their makeup is solid. You can find some awesome things. My favorite are the Modern Matte lippies.
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Feb. 19, 2017, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Used lip liners from them and they last a long time but make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will go into the cracks and look BAD.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i love their lippies and eyeliners. they have so much pigmentation! i can really compare this to a high end brand. love their products
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
West Seneca, NY
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the Jordana sweet cream liquid matte lipsticks! A wide variety of colors and they last all day. They are super affordable too!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has good and bad products. I personally love the blushes (all of them) they are very pigmented but a little dry. The lipstick (yellow packaging) are gorgeous they smell like Mac lipsticks. New liquid eyeliners cat suit are amazing, too, eyeliners, lipliner (retractable) the mascara the one that looks like Urban Decay and the new foundation. I am in love with the eye primer.
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a brand that I first started out with and still love this brand helped me grow as a beauty enthusiast from a young age.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
March 11, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their eyeliners and matte lipsticks are super good! I haven't tried much from their brand, but I look forward to trying more and more of their products!
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Madera, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have their brown eyeshadow that I use to fill in my eyebrows and it's the perfect shade and I've had it for about three years
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.