Benefit Cosmetics Launches a Desert-Island Kit
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
I've used this brand in a pinch when i loose and eye liner or need a lip gloss for the day. usually sold in discount stores, or convenient stores.
I love love love your lip liners. I generally use them as my lip color. They apply creamy and tend to dry onto the lip, lasting for a long time.
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos