Collab News: BH is Teaming Up With Raye Boyce
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,290 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
I've used this brand in a pinch when i loose and eye liner or need a lip gloss for the day. usually sold in discount stores, or convenient stores.
I love love love your lip liners. I generally use them as my lip color. They apply creamy and tend to dry onto the lip, lasting for a long time.
Jordana liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites from the drugstore. They smell like cupcakes and come in a variety of nude shades. I highly recommend them for the price!
It is amazing how this affordable brand can compare to many high end products. The eyeliners go on smoothly, and they stay on,and with out creasing through out the day.The lip products are rich, and moisturizing,something that my $32.00 lipsticks promised, but didn't happen
Jordana is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I really love the eyebrow pencils the pigment doesnt melt like some other pencils i've tried.
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos