BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Karen O.
Their matte lipsticks have a beautiful variety of colors! And they're a comfortable wear, not drying! Easy to apply and all around a great product. Super affordable as well
Stephanie M.
The only product I tried by Jordana was a felt tip liquid liner. I really like it as it was easy to use and looked great. I did not purchase any other products as they looked cheap.
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
kim b.
Newport, RI
listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST LASH EXTREME mascara is my go to, everyday, gotta have it, mascara. It doesn't smear to the top of my eyes or the bottom. Best drugstore mascara ever! Can't say anything bad about it at all!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner of jodana i buy it in walgrees its chip lik 2$ and ists the best lip liner i used in my live its realy soft and his pigment ts realy good...i recomended 100%
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Jordana Cosmetics has low prices for high quality products. It is my go to for Halloween makeup because it's reliable and colorful. I love their lipstick shades and eyeliners. I use them on my daily makeup routine pretty frequently. For the price, it's a great brand.
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?