Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Taisha T.
Taisha T.
Labelle, FL
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara this mascara is one that everyone needs to buy and stack up on! It is amazing and under $4!! I am also really fond of their lip liners
chrys j.
chrys j.
I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
Brittnay  S.
Brittnay S.
Wellington, OH
I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Coconut Creek, FL
All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Bound Brook, NJ
Used the new liquid to matte lipsticks wish there where more shades to pick from but other then that lasts awhile and not drying to lips. 4 Stars
Burbank, CA
I love love love your lip liners. I generally use them as my lip color. They apply creamy and tend to dry onto the lip, lasting for a long time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I've used this brand in a pinch when i loose and eye liner or need a lip gloss for the day. usually sold in discount stores, or convenient stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.