Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

I have a lipstick, and I love it, it leaves your lips moisturized and the color is very pretty, I recommend it
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Brooklyn, NY

Their pencils are really good as we arebtheir liners. They are my go to when I need a quick cheap replacement.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, Ca

Love their matte liquid lipstick. So smooth and it lasts all day long. I wish I could find it in more stores.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

Jordana is everything i really love all the products and the best part is that the cosmetics are really sheap
Basha W.
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA

I used the nail polish by Jordana and it made my nails look very pretty. The shine from the polish was great.
Dana H.
Dana H.

Affordable and always easily accessible. A great affordable brand that has excellent quality and versatility.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Northlake, IL

I love Jordana liners! The lipliners as well as for the eyeliners. They are so pigmented and very affordable.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I love Jordanas mascaras and liquid lipsticks. Their whole cosmetic line is very affordable and good quality.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.

rich smell
creamy consistency is
They last all day
It has a variety of colors
It's economic
good presentation
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Grate cosmetics for the low cost, the matte lipsticks has a big color spectrum for choose and they last good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.