Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

Jordana Best Lash=the best. Would love if they made this in a waterproof version.
Paola S.
Paola S.

Incredible quality at an extremely affordable price. Their lipsticks are awesome.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jersey City, NJ

Absolutely love there lip liners and eye liners so inexpensive and very pigment.
Lupee P.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA

I love this brand. Totally affordable and products always have amazing formulas
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Affordable yet good quality! Their lip liners are to die for!! So much pigment
Karlee B.
Karlee B.

I have never really been to a Jordanna store. But I would really like to go.
S Y.
S Y.

Great affordable cosmetic line with good pigmentation. Can't beat the price.
Maria A.
Maria A.

It is amazing how this affordable brand can compare to many high end products. The eyeliners go on smoothly, and they stay on,and with out creasing through out the day.The lip products are rich, and moisturizing,something that my $32.00 lipsticks promised, but didn't happen
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.

My local drugstores carry Jordana but I do wish they had a bigger display of their products. You can easily miss Jordana cosmetics because in my local Walgreens, they are under the beauty counter versus on a wall display. I love their mascaras and lip liners the most!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH

Sometimes I make an excuse to hit up Walgreens just to see what Jordana has. I'm currently obsessed with their Matte lippies and own ever shade. They are a little dry, but warm up nicely on your lips. Amazing prices and even better products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.