Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Carmen Q.
Carmen Q.
Ansonia, CT
Jordana cosmetics what to say. Honestly this cosmetic line has an awesome mascara I love and a lip liner I like using. I think the line can do alot better in alot of ways but as for their quality it's amazing amd I would love for this cosmetic line to go big like la girl cosmetic. ....
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wow. What can I say about this brand. Everything is so inexpensive but AMAZING quality. I've tried items from lips to face. Definitely a brand I will repurchase over and over again. If you haven't tried this brand you need too!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Embler I.
Embler I.
OMG they are the reason I started trusting drug store brands again! I love their lip liners and matte liquid lipsticks! Even though they're extremely affordable, they really do what they're suppose to do! (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Red Velvet Cake
S S.
S S.
love their eyeliner pencils and lip liners too.they are so affordable as per price and good quality too.the lipliners are my fave.wide range of colors for them and can't beat the price of few bucks
Dianicer D.
Dianicer D.
soy fiel consumidora de los labiales de jordana me encantan la textura y suavidad que proporcionan sus labiales y ademas que perduran mucho en tus labios
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Jordana lip liners are the best by far! They are the only liners that glide on smoothly. I've tried other pencil brands and nothing compared to Jordana.
Maria J.
Maria J.
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.