Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

I have used their lip liners and single eyeshadows. It's good brand when you on budget.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Saltville, VA

Jordana Sweet cream matte lip stains are so good. Beautiful colors and smell good too.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Great! Hard to find, they cary at Walgreens jn my area. Good quality for the low price
I love the lip pencils they're affordable and good quality. The eyeliner is good too.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA

Looveee!!! Theyre lipsticks super creamy and matte and super affordable amazing brand
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV

I love jordanas liquid lipsticks. They are inexpensive and go on and stay on nicely.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

I really love this place but I really like the lip glosses they are so moisturizing
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA

Jordana is pretty good with there makeup I must admit lol I like to use the mascara
Neri L.
Neri L.
Morley , MO

So in love with there lip liners.. the colors are pigmented and glide on so smooth
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

Jordana Best Lash=the best. Would love if they made this in a waterproof version.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.