Add a Photo

Photos (91)
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

This brand has quite a few great products
The matte liquid lipsticks,their blushesand their mascara are amazing!
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Recommended 100%.Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA

JORDANA cosmetics is such good quality for its low price I get my products at Walgreens and I love them to death
Orluisa S.
Orluisa S.

exelente linea de cosmeticos buen precio me encatan sus labiales cremososson de lo mejor en marcas de maquillaje
Emina O.
Emina O.
Imperial, Mo

I've used Jordana for years. I love their lip liners and eyeliners. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing as well
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Kansas City, MO

Jordana makes some of the best lip liners. I love their lip liners and find that they last pretty much all day!
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

i like jordana cosmetics its a pick me up lip gloss or eyeliner the price is just right and its a good product.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

Muy buenos productos, me encantan los labiales ya que tienen una larga duración a pesar de los que no son matte
Alison W.
Alison W.

This is a nice, affordable option when buying cosmetics. I really don't have any complaints on their products.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

I have a lipstick, and I love it, it leaves your lips moisturized and the color is very pretty, I recommend it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.