Add a Photo

Photos (95)
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO

I love jordana cosmetics. They are so affordable and they are amazing. My favorite.....
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Copper Hill, VA

The brand seems great, despite a few misses. Their roducts that are good are very good.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Melbourne, FL

Decent cosmetic products comparable to popular styles but at an affordable price range.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Saltville, VA

Jordana Sweet cream matte lip stains are so good. Beautiful colors and smell good too.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Great! Hard to find, they cary at Walgreens jn my area. Good quality for the low price
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA

Looveee!!! Theyre lipsticks super creamy and matte and super affordable amazing brand
I love the lip pencils they're affordable and good quality. The eyeliner is good too.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV

I love jordanas liquid lipsticks. They are inexpensive and go on and stay on nicely.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

I really love this place but I really like the lip glosses they are so moisturizing
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA

Jordana is pretty good with there makeup I must admit lol I like to use the mascara
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.