BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
S S.
S S.
love their eyeliner pencils and lip liners too.they are so affordable as per price and good quality too.the lipliners are my fave.wide range of colors for them and can't beat the price of few bucks
Dianicer D.
Dianicer D.
soy fiel consumidora de los labiales de jordana me encantan la textura y suavidad que proporcionan sus labiales y ademas que perduran mucho en tus labios
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Jordana lip liners are the best by far! They are the only liners that glide on smoothly. I've tried other pencil brands and nothing compared to Jordana.
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Maria J.
Maria J.
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Taisha T.
Taisha T.
Labelle, FL
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara this mascara is one that everyone needs to buy and stack up on! It is amazing and under $4!! I am also really fond of their lip liners
chrys j.
chrys j.
I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?