Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
March 22, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Embler I.
Embler I.
June 20, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
OMG they are the reason I started trusting drug store brands again! I love their lip liners and matte liquid lipsticks! Even though they're extremely affordable, they really do what they're suppose to do! (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Red Velvet Cake
S S.
S S.
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
love their eyeliner pencils and lip liners too.they are so affordable as per price and good quality too.the lipliners are my fave.wide range of colors for them and can't beat the price of few bucks
Dianicer D.
Dianicer D.
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
soy fiel consumidora de los labiales de jordana me encantan la textura y suavidad que proporcionan sus labiales y ademas que perduran mucho en tus labios
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
March 1, 2017, 3:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are the best by far! They are the only liners that glide on smoothly. I've tried other pencil brands and nothing compared to Jordana.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
April 5, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Maria J.
Maria J.
March 24, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have shopped here once and it left no impression. However, that dors not make it bad. If it were a poor experience, I would definitely remember that.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.