BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jeniffer B.
I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Zaria C.
i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
Tiffani C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Jordana cosmetics and think they have come a long way since they first started and love how they are evolving as a brand. The quality of their products are decent and I like that you can find them in most drugstores and even the dollar store!
Cynthia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loove the purple mascara from this brnad its absolutely amazing for sooo much volume! I forgot the name but its an amazing product . Very affordable brand as well!
John M.
Kettering, OH
The stick eyeliner is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge once it is on. For the price, no other eyeliner compares. It is great for a long work day or maybe an overnight adventure.
Elyse M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't irritate my skin or give me pimples the next day. The foundation is very light and non oily and highly pigmented, you only need a little and it blends seamlessly!
Alicia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this brand a couple months ago at a local drugstore was so surprised by the range of products they have! The prices are so affordable tried a few things definitely like
Manuela B.
The best and cheapest mascara out there! I have bought and finished this product hundreds of times. I also love their lip liners as well. Very creamy and twist up applicator!
Renee C.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (TX)
I recently tried Jordan and hot a lip liner I was very impressed with. I am gonna start trying other products they male since I loved the lip liner so much. It was very pigmented and stayed put and did not bleed. I can't wait to try another product mace by them
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?