Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Selena V.
Selena V.
Madison

Personal favorite brand. It enhances everything on the surface. Definitely worth the buy :)
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR, OR

I've used a few Jordanas lipsticks and I love the colors , and quality for price is great!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX

Love their cosmetics very affordable and long lasting especially their eye and lip liners!
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

Some products are very impressive like the lipliners. Especially considering the price...
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA

I've used the Jordana eyebrow gel, and it is amazing. It keeps my brows in place all day.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny

This brand has some good products it's hard to find this where I live but they are great
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Good inexpensive drug store brand products that are amazing good quality for the price !
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston

I Love The Powder It's My Favorite , It Makes My Face Look Flawless , You Have To Get It
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO

I used their mascaras and eyeliner. I can't believe how amazing they are for the price.
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO

I love jordana cosmetics. They are so affordable and they are amazing. My favorite.....
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.