BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I've only ever used a few Jordana products and they were okay. They didn't wow me but that was a while ago and they since released new products. I would love to try some new Jordana products but I haven't been able to find stores that sell their products.
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wow. What can I say about this brand. Everything is so inexpensive but AMAZING quality. I've tried items from lips to face. Definitely a brand I will repurchase over and over again. If you haven't tried this brand you need too!
Carmen Q.
Carmen Q.
Ansonia, CT
Jordana cosmetics what to say. Honestly this cosmetic line has an awesome mascara I love and a lip liner I like using. I think the line can do alot better in alot of ways but as for their quality it's amazing amd I would love for this cosmetic line to go big like la girl cosmetic. ....
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Embler I.
Embler I.
OMG they are the reason I started trusting drug store brands again! I love their lip liners and matte liquid lipsticks! Even though they're extremely affordable, they really do what they're suppose to do! (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Red Velvet Cake
karlie B.
karlie B.
newton
maker of one of my favorite contour sticks! amazing color selection and great for the price. i would love to receive their products i use them everyday in my makeup routine! i recommend shopping here!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?