Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR, OR

I've used a few Jordanas lipsticks and I love the colors , and quality for price is great!
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

Some products are very impressive like the lipliners. Especially considering the price...
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA

I've used the Jordana eyebrow gel, and it is amazing. It keeps my brows in place all day.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny

This brand has some good products it's hard to find this where I live but they are great
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA

I Love The Powder It's My Favorite , It Makes My Face Look Flawless , You Have To Get It
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Good inexpensive drug store brand products that are amazing good quality for the price !
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO

I used their mascaras and eyeliner. I can't believe how amazing they are for the price.
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO

I love jordana cosmetics. They are so affordable and they are amazing. My favorite.....
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Melbourne, FL

Decent cosmetic products comparable to popular styles but at an affordable price range.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Copper Hill, VA

The brand seems great, despite a few misses. Their roducts that are good are very good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.