BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
nicole w.
Spokane, WA
It's great for a drugstore brand, I've only tried their liquid lipsticks. "Sweet cream" I got the apple red one. I put it on and rubed it around on my lips and the color payed off to be more like a hot pinkish color. However it did stay on for 2/3 hours!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used much of this product, but it is a cheap drugstore brand. I have used their matte lip creams and they are amazing. They are lasting and have gorgeous pigmentation.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Buenos productos! He comprado algunos labiales, maquillaje, esmalte para uñas, rimel etc, y me parece que funcionan bien además los precios son accesibles; no tengo quejas me gusta usar esta marca!!!
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their nail polish! My favorite one is the light pink that I used to use for French manicures. It's nice and transparent which is what I wanted, but still nice and glossy. Definitely a great option!
Briana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a lip line for only around two dollars at Walgreens and it is so creamy and pigmented! These products really surprised me and I would definitely recommend to a friend
Kassandra F.
I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Elyse M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't irritate my skin or give me pimples the next day. The foundation is very light and non oily and highly pigmented, you only need a little and it blends seamlessly!
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to purchase the lip liners.They have good colors and I can blend it with other lipsticks. Its very affordable. I prefer the retractable ones and the color Rock n' Rose
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an affordable brand from Walgreens/drugstores. I just like their lip liners and matte lipstick (the matte lipsticks are very drying but the colors are so pretty).
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?