Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
North Olmsted, OH

Affordable, good products, although hard to find sometimes. I like their eyebrow pencils that I found at Walgreens.
monserrat c.
monserrat c.
Santiago

Sólo he usado algunos productos como el dolineador y los labiales pero he quedado nuy conforme con los resultados.
Karla C.
Karla C.

Jordana foundations has a really good coverage, and affordable prices, it doesnt feels sticky or oily on your skin
Mirza A.
Mirza A.
San Ysidro, CA

They have very affordable prices and i really like the way the Matte lipstick's look, they last and don't look dry
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH

These products are hit or miss! Their new liquid lipsticks are fabulous and better than some high end liquid lips!
Lesleey V.
Lesleey V.
League City, TX

I have tried their nail polishes they were alright you sure did have to use like 5 coats to get the perfect color
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

I have three words for you: JORDANA LIP GLOSS. I have been using their lip glosses since I was about 7 years old.
Ethean L.
Ethean L.
Ecatepec, Mexico

ME ENCANTAN! SON BARATOS Y SALEN SUPER BIEN 😍 LOS RECOMIENDO MUCHO! HAY GRAN VARIEDAD SE TIENDAS EN TODAS PARTES
Emina O.
Emina O.
Imperial, Mo

I've used Jordana for years. I love their lip liners and eyeliners. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing as well
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Carrollton, TX

Freaking amazing everything I've ever gotten or bought I have had no complaints. I love every item I've ever had
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.