BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Kim S.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA
The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
April P.
April P.
Toledo, OH
Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Laura M.
Laura M.
The eyeliner is to die for. I'm still new and perfecting my lining skills but this stuff is bomb af and easy to work with so that makes it beyond amazing for a newbie
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
They have a lot of great products at a very budget friendly price! Make sure to check out reviews to get exactly what you want. The eyeliners are amazing for $2!!! I recommend it to everyone! This is a can't miss brand
Diana C.
Diana C.
Beaufort, SC
Jordana is cheap but very worth it .. there is no lack in quality .. all of Jordana cosmetics are awesome from there lip pencils mascara to there matte lipsticks .
Jozette J.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are hands down my ride or die I reach for them more than my high end liquid lipsticks they are just amazing and super pigmented kissprood and smell amazing everyone needs to try them!
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I've only ever used a few Jordana products and they were okay. They didn't wow me but that was a while ago and they since released new products. I would love to try some new Jordana products but I haven't been able to find stores that sell their products.
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.