Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
March 12, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have a lot of great products at a very budget friendly price! Make sure to check out reviews to get exactly what you want. The eyeliners are amazing for $2!!! I recommend it to everyone! This is a can't miss brand
Diana C.
Diana C.
Beaufort, SC
Feb. 13, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is cheap but very worth it .. there is no lack in quality .. all of Jordana cosmetics are awesome from there lip pencils mascara to there matte lipsticks .
Jozette J.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
April 4, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are hands down my ride or die I reach for them more than my high end liquid lipsticks they are just amazing and super pigmented kissprood and smell amazing everyone needs to try them!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
March 21, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I needed some red lip color for Halloween and got this because of the price. I see a lot of people here love it, and it did feel nice and was glossy but the color didn't look so great on me. Maybe a different color would be better for me. And it didn't last that long. Its not the best lip...
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only ever used a few Jordana products and they were okay. They didn't wow me but that was a while ago and they since released new products. I would love to try some new Jordana products but I haven't been able to find stores that sell their products.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
March 4, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wow. What can I say about this brand. Everything is so inexpensive but AMAZING quality. I've tried items from lips to face. Definitely a brand I will repurchase over and over again. If you haven't tried this brand you need too!
Carmen Q.
Carmen Q.
Ansonia, CT
March 17, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics what to say. Honestly this cosmetic line has an awesome mascara I love and a lip liner I like using. I think the line can do alot better in alot of ways but as for their quality it's amazing amd I would love for this cosmetic line to go big like la girl cosmetic. ....
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.