Add a Photo

Helyn N.
Helyn N.
Feb. 12, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Feb. 15, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
adrienne G.
adrienne G.
Richmond, VA
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lipsticks and lip liners. Beautiful colors and quality for the price. Some of Jordana's other projects are hit or miss, but I do think their lip products are a stellar deal. I typically buy Jordana in Walgreens or CVS
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
April 5, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like Jordana cosmetics and think they have come a long way since they first started and love how they are evolving as a brand. The quality of their products are decent and I like that you can find them in most drugstores and even the dollar store!
YENEDITH A.
YENEDITH A.
Sylvania, AL
March 9, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried one jordana product and that would be the sweet creme matte liquid lip color in cinnamon toast and I have to say that it blew me away! The formula is wonderful and it lasts me all day long I only do a touch up once and that's it and not to mention it smells so good and the color oh I just love the color
Kim S.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
April P.
April P.
Toledo, OH
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Feb. 11, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The eyeliner is to die for. I'm still new and perfecting my lining skills but this stuff is bomb af and easy to work with so that makes it beyond amazing for a newbie
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.