BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL
For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Helyn N.
Helyn N.
I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.
Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
adrienne G.
adrienne G.
Richmond, VA
I love their lipsticks and lip liners. Beautiful colors and quality for the price. Some of Jordana's other projects are hit or miss, but I do think their lip products are a stellar deal. I typically buy Jordana in Walgreens or CVS
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Day is one of the super economic brands the truth that is found in all stores I love this brand its products, cosmetics are very good and although they are very economical they are very good q if price is worth buying from this brand
YENEDITH A.
YENEDITH A.
Sylvania, AL
I've only tried one jordana product and that would be the sweet creme matte liquid lip color in cinnamon toast and I have to say that it blew me away! The formula is wonderful and it lasts me all day long I only do a touch up once and that's it and not to mention it smells so good and the color oh I just love the color
Kim S.
Kim S.
Fort Madison, IA
The bought the contouring stick from Walgreens by Jordana and am obsessed with it. I shop at Walgreens weekly and am always looking for new products. SO SO happy they got the Jordana contour/highlight sticks. They are AMAZING.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.