Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Potomac, MD

My trusty physicians formula eyeliner broke while i was on vacation, so i headed to the drugstore and found this gem
Aarohi B.
Aarohi B.

Love their lipsticks! Kinda hard to find them in Canada but easily available in the US. Great quality for the price!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.

Jordana makes high quality cosmetics for a great price. Some of my favorite eyeliners, and mascaras are from jordana
Casey K.
Casey K.
Kansas City, MO

They have the BEST felt tip eyeliner pen ever! It's super cheap yet super good quality! It's all I ever use anymore
gaby c.
gaby c.

I love matte lipsticks
They have a great range of colors apart they are very good I like their quality is excellent
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

I used a press powder and a lipstick which was pretty nice. Recommend to anyone. They have different shades as well
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I hav used some of the lipsticks and are very pretty, inexpensive and have a wide rang of products like eye makeup.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Santa Maria, CA

Love their lipsticks soooo many dupes for Mac lipstick etc. Awsome reasonable prices very cheap and awsome quality.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Edinburg, TX

I really like their lipsticks because they have really good pigment and most of all they are economic to my budget!
Crystel M.
Crystel M.
Chaguanas

I had tried Jordana's foundation recently ad it was very good. Offer good coverage and works well for everyday use.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.