BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Megan M.
Boston, MA
This brand is amazing. It is very inexpensive and the products are surprisingly great quality. I would suggest their lip products, liquid eyeliner pen, eyebrow pencils, and lip liners. I will continue to buy Jordana Cosmetics as long as I can find them in walgreens.
ashley s.
Oconto falls, WI
This brand is great! Very low prices for products that work very well! I wouldn't say these are as good as some of the very high end products but these definitely compete. I am a make up junkie and I absolutely love buying items from this company. Highly recommend.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I have a pink blush I continuously buy from Jordana. A little bit of color goes a long way with this product, and it lasts forever. I purchased mine at a little clothing and accessory boutique down the road. they carry a lot of cute Jordana lip glosses as well.

Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA
Jordanas lip liners are too dye for!! They have so many skin tone colors but they have great bright colors as well and I love their liquid lip colors they are not sticky and are so pigmented!!
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO
GREAT inexpensive products. I love their eyeliners, they are my go to and last forever. They have liquid, pencil, and a gel based liner. I purchase mine from Walgreens and their products have never disappointed. I recommend them for a touchup bag for your purse!
Amber L.
love this brand for many reasons! not only is it super affordable, but the different shades and the pigmentation or amazing! they offer some of the BEST lip liners which are super affordable!
Michelle T.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands! The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and very long wearing with a variety of colors not to mention they are easily accessible
Hip Influenster ūüíč.
Glendale, CA
I've tried their nail polishes because they were free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP which is awesome. They have a zillion colors and are SUPER AFFORDABLE! I've found many polishes for $1.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?