Add a Photo

Deepika Y.
Frisco, TX
Feb. 28, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a underdog brand at drugstores. But, once I discovered their products, I fell in love. My first love with Jordana Cosmetics are their blushes. Their Modern Matte lipsticks, Sweet Cream Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Liners, Fabuliner are the best from the brand.
Mary-Morgan H.
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this product line but I wish that they offered more. I find that this could definitely be one of my go to lines if they offered more products, such as highlighters, concealers, and eye products. I love the new lip product that they have. It is awesome.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Feb. 13, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Hit and miss. But the hits are great. If your looking for a basic lip liner this is your brand affordable and worth trying out. Something might work for you that didn't work for someone else.
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
March 14, 2017, 9 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have used their nail polishes many times before, because my mom gave them to me. They apply well and they're very opaque so you don't have to do so many coats. Also they dry pretty quickly so it's good.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Feb. 8, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a decent drugstore makeup brand. I've tried a few of their products and my favorite is their lip liners. They're creamy and pretty long lasting. Their mascara is pretty good too.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
Feb. 8, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used Jordana Cosmetics eyeliner before but am not sure where I can purchase more products. I liked the eyeliner fine but can't give a great idea on the quality of the brand as a whole. It is affordable and I know there are people on YouTube who love it.
Aynur A.
Aynur A.
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Feb. 16, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.