BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I have a pink blush I continuously buy from Jordana. A little bit of color goes a long way with this product, and it lasts forever. I purchased mine at a little clothing and accessory boutique down the road. they carry a lot of cute Jordana lip glosses as well.

Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana is a underdog brand at drugstores. But, once I discovered their products, I fell in love. My first love with Jordana Cosmetics are their blushes. Their Modern Matte lipsticks, Sweet Cream Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Liners, Fabuliner are the best from the brand.
Mary-Morgan H.
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC
Love this product line but I wish that they offered more. I find that this could definitely be one of my go to lines if they offered more products, such as highlighters, concealers, and eye products. I love the new lip product that they have. It is awesome.
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
I have used their nail polishes many times before, because my mom gave them to me. They apply well and they're very opaque so you don't have to do so many coats. Also they dry pretty quickly so it's good.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Hit and miss. But the hits are great. If your looking for a basic lip liner this is your brand affordable and worth trying out. Something might work for you that didn't work for someone else.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
I've used Jordana Cosmetics eyeliner before but am not sure where I can purchase more products. I liked the eyeliner fine but can't give a great idea on the quality of the brand as a whole. It is affordable and I know there are people on YouTube who love it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
This is a decent drugstore makeup brand. I've tried a few of their products and my favorite is their lip liners. They're creamy and pretty long lasting. Their mascara is pretty good too.
Aynur A.
Aynur A.
From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.