BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
I've use their eye liners and the black eye liner was very opaque and didn't smudge, it is very lon lasting even if used it everyday. By far, I've been committed to this product and for he price it is an awesome, buy if your on a budget and still want to wear makeup
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
I've used Jordana Cosmetics eyeliner before but am not sure where I can purchase more products. I liked the eyeliner fine but can't give a great idea on the quality of the brand as a whole. It is affordable and I know there are people on YouTube who love it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
This is a decent drugstore makeup brand. I've tried a few of their products and my favorite is their lip liners. They're creamy and pretty long lasting. Their mascara is pretty good too.
Aynur A.
Aynur A.
From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Daryl J.
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL
For Jordana, I've so far only used both their lip liners and eyeliners. And I have to admit that their products are so affordable and really great when you're on a budget! Jordana hasn't let me down as yet and I hope they keep up the good work :)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Helyn N.
Helyn N.
I've only bought lip liners from Jordana at Walgreens and they are so affordable!! I recommend buying some of their products and trying them out for yourself. I am probably going to buy some more of their products and see how I like them.
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.
Jordana will forever be one of my favorite cosmetic lines! They're lip liners and lipsticks are the perfect consistency for me! They have beautiful colors and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend this cosmetics line to all Makeup lovers!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?