Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Absolutely in love with the Jordana lip liner in the colour coco loco. I just love the colour and how easily it applies, it also helps my lipstick last a very long time. I personally think it a pretty good lip liner for a drug store brand. The only sad thing is it doesn't come with much product.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This brand really surprised me. The mascara in the black tube with purple writing best mascara ever for around $3.00 no joke just try it. The lip liner in Tawny is the best nude brown shade the goes with any lip stick. The black eyeliner is great too and both of those at $1.99 you can't beat it.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA
Jordanas Quick Dry Top Coat has a great clear shine that seals your nail Polish in very well. Fast drys instantly. I use it every time I do my nails and I relied on it for years. Has a little heavy. Smell to the product which needs improvement but over all works really well for the price I paid.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Jordana surprisingly has really good products for the prices they charge. They are one of the cheaper drug store brands of makeup but still have many good quality items. Their new liquid lipsticks are really good. The only downside is that it's difficult to find a store that carries their line.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
I like Jordana products but I am not in love with them. If you are looking for an inexpensive drugstore brand that works for a few hours then this is it! They do have a lot of fun colors and products to choose from though. You can definitely tell the difference between this and high end makeup!
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL
My favorite Jordana product is their matte lipstick. The packaging is sleek and gives a clean click so you can be sure it's tightly closed. The color is very pigmented and matte. It generally stats on about 6 or 7 hours and is much less drying than other matte lipsticks. Very inexpensive, too.
Biling G.
Biling G.
Taylors, SC
The main thing is their liquid eyeliner. That was my favorite eyeliner, then they had to stop making it. That was very upsetting, they need to make it available again, and I dont use anything else from them. So I would be much more satisfied with this brand if they released this product again.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Port Orange , FL
Great quality products for unbeatable prices! They have amazing blushes and lip liners and eye liners and lipsticks! I wish the Walgreens near me carried a wider selection of their products or that they were in more stores. I think I have an eyeliner of theirs in every single color they sell!
Nida S.
Nida S.
So very affordable!! They make really good lip liners in a great colour range too.
They are twist up liners, so no need to sharpen and they apply well and help prevent your lipstick from bleeding out. The lip liners also look great on their own too. I can't wait to try more from this brand :)
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Ever have an itch to shop? Ever look at your bank account and it looks back at you with a sour face? Don't fret! A quick run to Walgreens will definitely allow you to satisfy your shopping addiction. Run to the Jordan's section there are always hot sales and new products with amazing quality
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.