BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I haven't use this much but I do have a couple eye makeup products. The eye shadow is ok but there isn't really anything special about it. The eyeliner is the same. It does the job but it's not really my favorite. Again don't really have a lot of this brand. Other things could be better.
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL
Wonderful eye and lip liners, at a great price! Vibrant colors that last all day! Some liners will snag on your eyelid if you do not use enough primer or Shadow. I have not experienced that type of snagging with these liners, and I found the line to be nice and uniform across the lid..
Catalina D.
I think Jordana is a great makeup company. They make the best liquid liner that can last all day, better than some higher end product. Their lip liners are fantastic and all of their products are very affordable. Its a must try brand if you are on a budget or willing to try new things.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Love the joradana sweet cream liquid lipsticks!!! Seriously amazing for $4 ❤ they go on super pigmented and they last literally all day! They wear nicely without getting super patchy. They are also VERY comfortable on the lips for a matte liquid lipstick ❤❤❤ I can't get enough of them.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i love jordana cosmetics!!! I have a lot of their lip liners & lipsticks! They have great lip products and super affordable! There a really good drugstore brand. I usually buy Jordana at CVS or on the Jordana website. The Easyliner for Lips in Tawny is my favorite and its only $2.99
Tanya L.
I've used the sweat cream matte liquid lipsticks and I love them! Smell good like vanilla not chemicals. It's really affordable and they have a nice color range. Really pigmented not streaky stays on for a very long time, can't really complain. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I love the Jordana beat lash esterne mascara it's better than some high end mascara's I've tried it's always in my makeup bag and I will forever repurchase it, it makes my lashes long, lush, black, seperated, and full of volume everything all in one kind of mascara for my lashes!!!
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
The Jordana mascara is a good budget friendly mascara. It has a minimum of flaking. As a contact wearer, I often change mascaras to find one that does not bother mt eyes. This mascara is like a higher priced drug store or lower priced department store mascara. Great for the price.
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Love their lip liners. Jordana has a variety of colors that blend well with any lipstick. They apply real good over the lips. Once I applied mine it lasted the whole day. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Not expensive at all, bought a few colors to add to my collection.
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love how affordable this brand is. They make pretty good lip products. Their new liquid matte lipsticks are really good. However, I wish the brand had a wider range of shades overall. Also,I think they should revamp their packaging and make the products look more appealing.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?