Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Great, affordable drug store products. Sometimes products are hit and miss but when you find a great one its definitely added to your must have list! I love the liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting and super AFFORDABLE! I mostly find Jordana Cosmetics at Walgreens in my area. I wish it was available at more places here.
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love their lipliners. I don't really use anything else but that from their line. But the lipliners are totally comparable to some high end brands. I'm one who feels like I shouldn't spend more than $10 on a lipliner. So if you agree pick up one of these (or the nyx/milani shh ;) ) !!! No disappointments here !
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

My favorite mascara is the Jordana best lash. I watched many YouTube vlogs about fiber lashes and many people suggested using this product that costs around $4 over the high priced $30 fiber lash mascaras. So glad I read that blog because I've found the best mascara I've ever used!! (It's a black tube with purple writing)
YENEDITH A.
YENEDITH A.
Sylvania, AL

I've only tried one jordana product and that would be the sweet creme matte liquid lip color in cinnamon toast and I have to say that it blew me away! The formula is wonderful and it lasts me all day long I only do a touch up once and that's it and not to mention it smells so good and the color oh I just love the color
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Affordable products throughout the entire line. Colors are vibrant especially the lipsticks , nail polishes and eyeliners. Great line to experiment with and practice color blending. This is one of my summer time go to lines. They have made many formula improvements over the years . I've used Jordana since high school.
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.

I have been using the sweet cream lipstick by Jordana and I'm in love. It is so pigmented and stays put once it drys. It's very affordable and Walgreens usually has it on sale. It's hard to find at times to I would say that is something they can improve on making it easier for customers to find their products.
I recently bought a nail polish of this brand. On the one hand I liked the color enough, good pigmentation, with two layers of paint the nail is perfectly covered with a beautiful coloration, on the other hand what I did not like is that the paint lasts very little on the nail and is sensitive to any touch.
Allison A.
Allison A.
White Water, CA

I have only tried the matte lipsticks and one liquid lipstick from jordana. I really love the matte lipsticks, they dont last forever but they go on so smooth and they are really nice colors. The liquid lipstick I wasnt too much of a fan because of the color but the formula came on nice did last for hours.
Jovelean V.
Jovelean V.
San Francisco, CA

What I love about this brand is that it is very affordable; I don't worry about choosing which shade of lipstick I want, I simply buy them. You have to experiment with a couple items as some fall short of par as for quality, but many items are sure to wow.
Down side is that they are hard to find in stores.
Anika K.
Anika K.
Everett, MA

can we please take a moment to rave about their new sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks? they go on so smooth, they are really pigmented and not too drying. Sometimes I put it on and forget that I have anything on my lips. I just wish they had a bigger selection of products and were found at more places.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.