Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Elle S.
Elle S.

Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Corona, CA

Great!! Their lipsticks have always been one of my favorite drug store products, my mother was the first one ever to introduce me to these cosmetics. Couple years back I decided to try their lip liner , and let me tell you they did not disappoint. They have an amazing smell and are spot on , on hydrating your lips.
Definitely recommend them.
Sanya S.
Sanya S.

I love Jordana products because they are so inexpensive and work really well. I have all the lip liners they carry at Walgreens and use them often. Sometimes their products aren't very good but what do you expect with such inexpensive prices. I just wish they had this brand at walmart because everything is cheaper at walmart than Walgreens.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José

Para mí Jordana es sin duda alguna la mejor marca económica que hay, es una marca en la cual se puede confiar plenamente y siempre tendrá muchas cosas que lo sorprenden a uno. Mis favoritos son sin duda alguna los labiales matte, son una cosa preciosísima y aparte los colores son hermosos y me realmente nunca falta uno en mi cosmetiquera
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA

I alway purchase their clear pink rose nail poilsh because it helps protect my nails and gives them a great shine. For the low price that they sell their products for the quality is great!! I love their eyeliners great pigment! I have not tried their foundations. I usually find their products at the grocery store (which is kinda weird).
Yamali C.
Yamali C.
Maracay

What I like most about these products are lipsticks. They come in so many colors, the presentation is quite simple but they are of quality. They do not dry my lips cuz they are creamy, come in vibrant colors and last quite a while when I go to eat or drink water and the best of all is that they are quite economical. I recommend them.
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.

The new matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb! Such a variety of colors for such a low price! And I love that you can find such a good quality products at the drugstore jordana's really stepping it up! The product is actually really comfortable on the lips although it can be a bit streaky, you just layer it twice and it should be find
Angelica R.
Angelica R.

I've only tired two item from their line and its their liners and Sweet cream Matte Liquid lips. And I love both the product. Although some may not like the dryness of the Liquid Lips but all you need is a little bit of lip balm underneath to compensate for the dryness. All in all I like what the brand offers for the price point.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Great, affordable drug store products. Sometimes products are hit and miss but when you find a great one its definitely added to your must have list! I love the liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting and super AFFORDABLE! I mostly find Jordana Cosmetics at Walgreens in my area. I wish it was available at more places here.
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love their lipliners. I don't really use anything else but that from their line. But the lipliners are totally comparable to some high end brands. I'm one who feels like I shouldn't spend more than $10 on a lipliner. So if you agree pick up one of these (or the nyx/milani shh ;) ) !!! No disappointments here !
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.