BY JORDANA COSMETICS #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Anna E.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Jordana products are great it's very affordable I don't have to pay a lot of money for a good quality product. I hear some bad reviews from some people but everyone is different and has different taste.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
I love the Jordana brand. I have bought 3 different shades of their mechanical eyeliner and they go on so great plus last all day. I bought the teal, dark green, and dark brown color and the color payoff is amazing. On a budget and needing a good liner then these are the ones to get.
Purp R.
Purp R.
I recently bought a liquid matte lipstick due to a recommendation of a friend the colors was bold it felt light but just a little dry no worries I will partner it with a light balm and it's perfect !!
Rena S.
Rena S.
I love jordanna sweet cream mattes, they are so pretty and stay on really well for the price. The color selection is huge. My favorite color would have to be rose macaron. It's such a gorgeous dusty rose/pink color and it looks great on everyone. Hope to pick them all up eventually.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I have a pink blush I continuously buy from Jordana. A little bit of color goes a long way with this product, and it lasts forever. I purchased mine at a little clothing and accessory boutique down the road. they carry a lot of cute Jordana lip glosses as well.

Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana is a underdog brand at drugstores. But, once I discovered their products, I fell in love. My first love with Jordana Cosmetics are their blushes. Their Modern Matte lipsticks, Sweet Cream Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Liners, Fabuliner are the best from the brand.
Mary-Morgan H.
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC
Love this product line but I wish that they offered more. I find that this could definitely be one of my go to lines if they offered more products, such as highlighters, concealers, and eye products. I love the new lip product that they have. It is awesome.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?