BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA
I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This brand is a hit or miss, but honestly I have only had a good experience with their lip products. They are really nice, smooth, non-drying, and aren't sticky. I especially love their liquid lipsticks.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Jordana is great for the price, products and colors they offer. I use many of them daily. The only thing that could be better is how long the lip liner/lip gloss lasts, but for the price you can't go wrong!
Vanessa C.
I have one of their lipsticks and the color is my fav. I wish it would stay longer but for the price and the color it's so worth reapplying every 10-15 minutes of my day. if I'm going out I take this with me for a quick natural lip.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Michelle S.
Jordana products are great it's very affordable I don't have to pay a lot of money for a good quality product. I hear some bad reviews from some people but everyone is different and has different taste.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Alejandra J.
I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The blush was my favorite. Pigmented enough to show up but not bright or sparkly. I steer clear from the eyebrow pencils though, too rough and have to be sharpened. Stick with their powders, they rock
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?