Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really like this brand, apart from being very accessible, in my point of view is very good, I love lipsticks ... and aside my mom and aunts use it, thanks to them I know her, apart I like her Eyeliners ... I love it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great quality for the price. It's pretty cool that I've been using this brand since I was literally a child and it's just gotten better over time with formula and colors. Easy to shop for and affordable to buy.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
March 31, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is not a bad mascara for the price you pay. Was easy to pickup at Walgreens and worked well for the price point. Had to do several applications but, it worked. It did flake during the day but again for the price point, can't expect much.
Fanny A.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are great it's very affordable I don't have to pay a lot of money for a good quality product. I hear some bad reviews from some people but everyone is different and has different taste.
Purp R.
Purp R.
Feb. 13, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently bought a liquid matte lipstick due to a recommendation of a friend the colors was bold it felt light but just a little dry no worries I will partner it with a light balm and it's perfect !!
Rena S.
Rena S.
March 3, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordanna sweet cream mattes, they are so pretty and stay on really well for the price. The color selection is huge. My favorite color would have to be rose macaron. It's such a gorgeous dusty rose/pink color and it looks great on everyone. Hope to pick them all up eventually.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've loved everything I've tried from this brand. Their lip liners are by far my favorite, their eyeliners are beautiful and very pigmented, and their lipsticks and lip glosses are great as well.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.