Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Kalei N.
Kalei N.
Hilo, HI

These products have such a great texture, easily glides onto the face with no problems....love it
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN

I have the primer that is mattifying and i love it! It's not too sticky and it still does the job
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

I love that this is made in the usa. I never have a problem with any of the products. Try it out
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

love thier cosmetics especially the mascara. it is very affordable and makes my lashes look full
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Chattanooga, TN

This eyeliner is great for the price point. Glides on and stays in place with the proper primer.
Yazmine B.
Yazmine B.
Rialto, CA

I love the jordana liquid lipsticks they are so pigmented. I think they are soo pretty in colors
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Morristown, TN

Jordana has amazing cosmetics products that just glide on your face.They are good for beginners.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA

I LOVE The Lip Pencils From Jordana Cosmetics It Has A Long Wear. Having A Beautiful Look Also.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA

Love their lip product . That's all I buy from their product it's long lasting have good colors
Yadiany R.
Yadiany R.
Cape Coral, Fl

My favorite lip liners are from Jordana! They are super good quality at a very affordable price
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.