BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
Jordana is AMAZING. They have so much great makeup to choose from for a great price! I love their lip products and I have nothing bad to say. I have only shopped on line but I would recommend their products!
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is not a bad mascara for the price you pay. Was easy to pickup at Walgreens and worked well for the price point. Had to do several applications but, it worked. It did flake during the day but again for the price point, can't expect much.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Becca S.
Chico, CA
I've only used a few products from Jordana, but they make my FAVORITE lip liners ever! Great color choices, great formula and you CANNOT beat the price.

My favorites are Tawny and Coco Loco. I love that it's easy to find and I've heard great things from other influencers about them!
Sway S.
Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?