Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Teren M.
Teren M.
Guelph

Great nail.polish for reasonable prices recomended for all ages haven't used any other product from this brand to come on
Ximena T.
Ximena T.

The Jordana's products have a really good quality for the money I have to pay for them, It's not expensive and It's great
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

Jordana Cosmetics is an affordable brand that sells cheap products. The quality overall is quite bad. Wouldn't recommend.
Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.
Villahermosa

It is one of my favorite brand, it so low cost and have a lot of beautiful makeup, so colorful, i have a lot of lipsticks
Krianna R.
Krianna R.
Laredo, TX

The Jordan's eyeliner is awesome! I always suffered with eyeliner because it would rub off really fast but not this one!
Luchy C.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida

Los productos Jordana son muy buenos, con relación calidad precios. Tienen unos labiales super hidratantes. Me encantan.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

This brand is good and affordable. Their lipsticks are okay but the color variety is great! I also like their nailpolish
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

I love this brand and i like the quality the product. I buy the products always. I recommend this brand and the products
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Very affordable and some products are great quality! They have really good pigmented! I always grab for there new finds
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

I absolutely love the jordana lip liners! I prefer those over most high end brands and i pay just a few bucks for them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.