Add a Photo

Tiffany W.
Salinas, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the jordana lip creams very comfortable on the lips and not over drying. the quality is great no crumbling or peeling and i love the different color shades they have. i found them in walgreens and kmart or you can purchase online to buy them
Gaby E.
Gaby E.
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I llove Jordana's lip pencils. They have a great variety of colors. The lip pencils don't dry my lips. The color stays on for a long time and it has a lot of product in it. The price is great, not expensive at all. I Also like the colored eyeliners.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
Dunlap, IL
March 1, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I remember using this brand since I was a teenager back in Mexico. I specially love the eye pencils, but they recently have been selling lipsticks with nice shades, most of them in matte which I like. The brand is affordable and good quality. I just wish they had a bigger variety in other type of products. But so far I've had a good experience.
Madi K.
Madi K.
Jonesboro, AR
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Have only used their lip liners & mascara. But each of these products have been wonderful and top-knotch! It is also wonderful how affordable they are. Yet, the only downfall is that there is a limited amount of products offered where I live!
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
May 4, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am by far the biggest lipstick fanatic EVER and out of every cosmetics brand ive ever tried, Jordana Matte lipsticks are my absolutely all time favorite! The come in a beautiful variety of colors, and reds being my favorite , they have a wonderfully beautiful selection of reds to choose from. As well as many others.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Granite I've only used eyeliner, but that was a great enough product to set the mold for any other product from their line. I love how smooth it goes on and how big minute it is. For the price you wouldn't believe the quality.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is a very affordable drugstore brand. My favorite products are the Best Lash Extreme and The Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. A downside to Jordana is they are only found in a few select drugstores, which can be a pain. They have a few hidden gems that are better than high end!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.