BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Granite I've only used eyeliner, but that was a great enough product to set the mold for any other product from their line. I love how smooth it goes on and how big minute it is. For the price you wouldn't believe the quality.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
I am by far the biggest lipstick fanatic EVER and out of every cosmetics brand ive ever tried, Jordana Matte lipsticks are my absolutely all time favorite! The come in a beautiful variety of colors, and reds being my favorite , they have a wonderfully beautiful selection of reds to choose from. As well as many others.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
Jordana cosmetics is a very affordable drugstore brand. My favorite products are the Best Lash Extreme and The Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. A downside to Jordana is they are only found in a few select drugstores, which can be a pain. They have a few hidden gems that are better than high end!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
I really like this brand, apart from being very accessible, in my point of view is very good, I love lipsticks ... and aside my mom and aunts use it, thanks to them I know her, apart I like her Eyeliners ... I love it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
Great quality for the price. It's pretty cool that I've been using this brand since I was literally a child and it's just gotten better over time with formula and colors. Easy to shop for and affordable to buy.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is not a bad mascara for the price you pay. Was easy to pickup at Walgreens and worked well for the price point. Had to do several applications but, it worked. It did flake during the day but again for the price point, can't expect much.
Fanny A.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?