BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black gel pencil eyeliner is to die for. It lasts all day in the water line and is super black and amazing. I gave it 4 stars because it gets used up super quickly for some reason.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
But lip liners you could ever find at the drug store, really affordable and will last you for a long time. Really easy to glide on your lips, doesn't tug on them like pencils liners do.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX
I love there matte liquid lipsticks! I love the wand applicator it grabs the effect amount out of the tube. The product feels light and comfortable on your lips and is very pigmented.
Elizabeth Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Aynur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Allison A.
White Water, CA
I have only tried the matte lipsticks and one liquid lipstick from jordana. I really love the matte lipsticks, they dont last forever but they go on so smooth and they are really nice colors. The liquid lipstick I wasnt too much of a fan because of the color but the formula came on nice did last for hours.
michellde s.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is such a great lip product. The price is so surprising compared to quality. I've never tried a matte lipstick and I wanted to try an inexpensive one to get an idea without investing a lot of money. Assuming this is actually the BOTTOM of the price range, I will be buying more matte lipsticks. Absolutely amazing. I have it in the Popular (bright pink) and Blush (Nearly my exact lip color, LOVE it). They're very pigmented. Stay on forever. Do not dry your lips, but obviously do give a "matte" finish, which some people may not like. However, this is perfect for me.
Zuly R.
Milwaukee , WI
Jordana cosmetic has a variety of products that you can definitely afford they are so inexpensive for example they have a mini palette with 6 shadow for about 8 dollars how amazing is that you definitely should go try them out
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?