Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
West Unity, OH

I've only used liquid lipsticks from this brand, and they were great! Super smooth and lasted all day!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Miami, Florida

The lipsticks look super pigmented, the probe as a friend I buy them, , I would love to use them again
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooksville, Fl

i love jordana liquid lipsticks, they dont smudge or dry out your lips. goes on smooth and not patchy
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD

Jordana as a brand is okay. I haven't been wowed by them but.I haven't found a product I hate either.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

This brand is okay. I can get a cheap eyeliner and have it work just as well as a cover girl product.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Arizona AZ

Love the lipsticks, oh and the eyeliner they really lost long and they're cheaper than other make up.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mira Loma, CA

I love all of their lip liners. They are affordable and their product can compare to high end brands.
Shar T.
Shar T.

Great low budget products with great high end quality hit or miss of course but more hits than misses
Kay H.
Kay H.
Fairburn, GA

The Jordana eyeliners are second to none. The quality and the creamyness is unbeatable for the price.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I've used this products and couple times but I can't go wrong with it. Pretty pigmented eye pencils.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.