BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roxboro, NC
I've used this brand for years and fell in love with it! I mostly really love their lipsticks and lip
liners. Smooth creamy texture had my lips feeling sleek. Very much affordable, found this brand at my dollar store. I would shop for their products again.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I love the matte lip creams. I have been wearing. Rose Macaroon for the past few weeks now and it is an excellent dupe for ABH liquid lip in Dusty Rose. It doesn't dry out my lips at all. I plan to purchase more liquid lips to expand my range of shades!
Gaby E.
Gaby E.
I llove Jordana's lip pencils. They have a great variety of colors. The lip pencils don't dry my lips. The color stays on for a long time and it has a lot of product in it. The price is great, not expensive at all. I Also like the colored eyeliners.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Salinas, CA
I love the jordana lip creams very comfortable on the lips and not over drying. the quality is great no crumbling or peeling and i love the different color shades they have. i found them in walgreens and kmart or you can purchase online to buy them
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Los productos Jordana son muy buenos en lo que es su precio, calidad, etc.
Tienen mucha variedad y muy buen acabado los labiales, en realidad los recomiendo ya que los podemos conseguir fácilmente en muchos almacenes, farmacias, supermercados de nuestro pais
Abby S.
Abby S.
Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
I remember using this brand since I was a teenager back in Mexico. I specially love the eye pencils, but they recently have been selling lipsticks with nice shades, most of them in matte which I like. The brand is affordable and good quality. I just wish they had a bigger variety in other type of products. But so far I've had a good experience.
Madi K.
Madi K.
Jonesboro, AR
Have only used their lip liners & mascara. But each of these products have been wonderful and top-knotch! It is also wonderful how affordable they are. Yet, the only downfall is that there is a limited amount of products offered where I live!
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
This brand has an amazing cat eyeliner. I used to purchase the stila felt pen, retails for $20, until I found this charm for less than half the price. This eyeliner also stays on longer than its competitor. The brush is amazing for the perfect wing.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Granite I've only used eyeliner, but that was a great enough product to set the mold for any other product from their line. I love how smooth it goes on and how big minute it is. For the price you wouldn't believe the quality.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?