BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
I find this brand to actually be pretty amazing for the price. I purchased the foundation/ concealer and they actually had my right skin tone with my undertone. Which is yellow. Looked as if I was using a high end brand but it was literally only 2 dollars. Plus it's cruelty free
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.
I love how affordable the brand is! I really enjoy their blushes and lipsticks. Both are very pigmented and apply beautifully for the price. Sometimes the brand is hit or miss, but I love the products I have tried from them. For the price, it's definitely worth trying new things
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tampa, FL
I've used a few products from Jordana. They have nice liquid eye liners with nice color pigment. My favorite thing from them hands down has to be their colored mascara. The pink is to die for. Comes out just as hot pink as you think it should be in the tube!! LOVE!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Do yourself a favor & pick-up some of these Jordana Cosmetics Eyeliners The color of this Teal is gorgeous!! It glides on so smooth with a beautiful sheen & you can't beat the price. I love that the pencil is retractable & Jordana is CrueltyFree certified by both Peta & Leaping Bunny certified!
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
The liquid matte lip cremes are amazing! They stood up against some of my favorite brands and after I got tired of trying to scrub them off they stayed on for the whole next day after searching! They smell so yummy and have a comparable formula to Jeffree stars!
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roxboro, NC
I've used this brand for years and fell in love with it! I mostly really love their lipsticks and lip
liners. Smooth creamy texture had my lips feeling sleek. Very much affordable, found this brand at my dollar store. I would shop for their products again.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I love the matte lip creams. I have been wearing. Rose Macaroon for the past few weeks now and it is an excellent dupe for ABH liquid lip in Dusty Rose. It doesn't dry out my lips at all. I plan to purchase more liquid lips to expand my range of shades!
Gaby E.
Gaby E.
I llove Jordana's lip pencils. They have a great variety of colors. The lip pencils don't dry my lips. The color stays on for a long time and it has a lot of product in it. The price is great, not expensive at all. I Also like the colored eyeliners.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.