Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Debbie W.
Debbie W.

I have used their lip liners and lipsticks. Great products. Go on smooth and have excellent pigmentation! Highly recommend!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Somewhat long-lasting nail polishes. Good colors. Don't know much else about the company, but cheap and good nail polishes.
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX

Love their lip products even though they arent available at my local H-E-B. The lip colors were so affordable and nice! :-(
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY

I've tried most of their lipsticks,the only problem I have with it it leaves your lip very dry after it starts to wear off.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This is a great makeup line that is very affordable. It can be found at some drugstores. Their makeup quality is very good
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing. it's like $3 and performs beautifully. I always buy two at a time. it's a must have.
Azzenett H.
Azzenett H.
Mission, TX

Everything is amazing , very nice .
You're gunna love the products. I suggest you give it a try you won't be dissapointed.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

For the price of these product they have a good quality. I really like the eyeliner. It's long lasting and doesn't smudge.
Maryann G.
Maryann G.
Carle Place, NY

Haven't purchased in a while, but I used to purchase their nail polish. From what I recall, I really liked their top coat
Teren M.
Teren M.
Guelph

Great nail.polish for reasonable prices recomended for all ages haven't used any other product from this brand to come on
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.